It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

We brought down the Dawn! But are we taking down the Stars?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 3 2015 @ 02:50 AM
link   
When the second coming returns and shows us all why we wished he'd never had came back. And we we get rid of him hoping to god we can take full advantage of forgiveness and some people supposedly getting to be flowers in heaven while the plants of midgard(current location) watch us walk with god.

My question is when god is laying in a hospital bed and or slobbering away in mental hospital, possibly shanking someone to death in prison.

How then do we beat his anunnaki children who are watching him right now as we speak and are waiting for the big failure to wipe us off this planet and replace us with a more grey like humanoid?

At what point do we start looking and feeling stupid?

This is an alien forum right? Thought so...
edit on 3-1-2015 by 9ArchaBallet9 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 3 2015 @ 02:54 AM
link   
I will crush you from my hospital bed.

lol joking. But i will crush someone else. With an asteroid. Because asteroids are cool. And it could be a pun at the same time.

But yeah the childzran. Always the problems with the childzran right.

posted on Jan, 3 2015 @ 02:58 AM
link   
What?

Your words make no sense.

Please clarify your question or edit your post so that the words are less vague.

posted on Jan, 3 2015 @ 03:03 AM
link   
a reply to: juniperberry

Here il share some cat nip with you.
edit on 3-1-2015 by AnuTyr because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 3 2015 @ 04:21 AM
link   
If he did return, he would just get waterboarded anyway , and he wouldn't even win an election .
He would wish he didn't come back and would have been treated better on his first lap round this dump of a planet !

posted on Jan, 3 2015 @ 05:15 AM
link   
a reply to: 9ArchaBallet9

Nah, when He returns He'll whip all our asses for being spiteful and cruel little devils like He did in The Temple. We'll be ruled with a rod of iron and under his AUTHORITY, apparently. Resistance will be futile and will consign you to a stretch in the lake of fire.

If it did happen I'm good with Christ. If it doesn't then...

posted on Jan, 3 2015 @ 05:20 AM
link   

do you have any particular reason to believe that hybrids will replace humans? What source of information are you relying on?

posted on Jan, 3 2015 @ 05:51 AM
link   

He came back as a homosexual and was killed again by Fundamentalists. Next time will be strike three.

posted on Jan, 3 2015 @ 08:05 AM
link   
This is like alien/religion conspiracy overload.

Like one of those fake emails with random word salad exploded all over the page

Anyhow, I think ops needs to clear his/her head for awhile. take a few month break from conspiracies and other type underbelly persuits and simply enjoy the simple things in life...don't worry, conspiracy forums will be here from now till the end of time (which is what..2012...or its been rescheduled now I suppose).

Gonna drive yourself properly insane with all this stuff...if it already hasn't happened. Go fix yourself. I mean, look at your stress. Its not like you can do anything anyhow if you truly were correct and god is coming to get murdered while alien overlords will harvest us or whatnot...so, why waste even a half second more concerned about it when you could be outside under the sun tanning, or dancing at a club...hell, learning new tasty recipes...enjoying the loved ones around you..watch that new funny show, train a dog, etc.

posted on Jan, 3 2015 @ 08:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: DJW001

He came back as a homosexual and was killed again by Fundamentalists. Next time will be strike three.

wouldn't need a fundy. plenty of parts of the world where being homosexual is a executable offense (or life in prison) still.

posted on Jan, 3 2015 @ 08:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: 9ArchaBallet9
My question is when god is laying in a hospital bed and or slobbering away in mental hospital, possibly shanking someone to death in prison.

How can he shank someone to death in a prison if he is sick in a hospital bed?

How then do we beat his anunnaki children who are watching him right now as we speak and are waiting for the big failure to wipe us off this planet and replace us with a more grey like humanoid?

If almighty God is the father of these "anunnakis", why do the anunnaki have to wait before invading Earth with little grey mutants? You'd think that a "failure we call human" specie would be no match for God's space-cruising children.

At what point do we start looking and feeling stupid?

You need only to gaze upon your op.

posted on Jan, 3 2015 @ 08:17 AM
link   
a reply to: AthlonSavage

It was on one of these aliens pseudo-documentary episodes on TV, I think it was called Ancient Astronauts or something.

posted on Jan, 3 2015 @ 08:58 AM
link   

have faith lol .....mabey things or humans ....wont be that bad when jesus gets here have faith in humanity ......at least a little

posted on Jan, 3 2015 @ 10:52 PM
link   
WTF was that?

new topics

top topics

join