It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ever wish you were born in a different Year? Decade?? Even Millennia??? If so let's chat!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 3 2015 @ 12:28 PM
link   
I always wanted to be born in the future. You know, when they fix all the vile things that make the world crappy. Alas, I must endure and be part of that fix. I am still trying to make a difference but I do not know what to do.

posted on Jan, 3 2015 @ 02:44 PM
link   
a reply to: LOSTinAMERICA

You can not be sure what is waiting for you in a society of the future. You might wake up in a slimy coccoon a la The Matrix. But seriously.. if you follow the direction which the world is going into the future... things are not looking up. For things to be swell and bright with freedom and food and heathing in the winter for everybody...things need to change. But thats an other thread..

When looking at the past you can make a more secure pick.. I would choose for living in a (sub)tropical climate in the year 100 BC. Somewhere in North Africa.. No polution, clear skies and water, wildlife, Roman rule and things reasonable stable...

Sent me a postcard from the future if mankind has solved its problems with the greedy corrupters and poluters.. I gladly pay you a visit.

posted on Jan, 3 2015 @ 03:16 PM
link   
I think about it all the time, there are several points in history that I often wish I could live during the time of.

I have a love of poodle skirts and fuzzy sweaters but they are not in fashion anymore. Fashion wise I believe I seriously missed out on the 50's.

But fashion aside honestly I think it would have been neat to have been there when fire was first discovered, could you imagine what that must have been like? How exciting, that first spark! Would have been a tough time to be alive but still worth it.

Or perhaps here in the states before the settlers took hold, when the Natives were on friendly terms with them because there was enough land for those who chose to be not be greedy. Hard days of working but I would give anything to take my family to a time when we could live off the land, growing our own food and hunting our own meat, no more wondering what the heck I am eating. I especially love the idea of not being bombarded by electronics that spy on you.

posted on Jan, 3 2015 @ 07:56 PM
link   
I would choose the time of the Rapture, to watch the world burn would be the ultimate experience.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join