It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Anti-Christ Has Been In Plain Sight for Many Of Years...You Cannot Buy, Sell, Or Trade, Without

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 5 2015 @ 04:23 AM
link   
my original motivation to start the last set of posts was the papal endorsement of a book of some interpretation of the end times. There, as the links tell us, we could see an European leader playing the role of second Napoleon and the antichrist, who is also a mortal enemy of the Rome church. Well that might be the case in some future, but let also remember the Medieval fears of a Caliphate who plays that role. Or more modern interpretation of a Hitler-like antichrist who exterminates the Jews. I mean, the pope can endorse whatever he likes as a person, but that cannot be automatically applied to the beliefs of, highly conservative circles in the Catholic church, who are already boosted by "apparitions of all sort" to expect a sooner apocalypse and second coming.

Instead, the near future of planet earth could see different scenarios. And that should be made known to people. A nuclear burned planet is different scenario from the Apocalypse, and will postpone it for decades or centuries due to obvious reasons. Similarly, impact winter or whatever other planetary cataclysm.

The positive scenarios that exclude antichrist here and now, are for example pubic contact with those Angels ET who bring new tech and travel means to go to other planets. Still the Gospel is not spread throughout the galaxy. If we say the job is done with reaching the shores of China and Peru, then where is Jesus???

I hope the inteligent reader understands all that, although his views might be completely different from mine. Armageddon now is not the only option in God's hands. Whether it will be given now, or after some 50 thousand years more, it is not we who determine or know. The prophecy will be all correct in any scenario chosen by God. Or enhanced by the people's free will. Because it differs when we speak of partial nuclear war (John 23 secret diary) or a total annihilation (Fatima Neues Europa text, Akita). In the first case we will need Et helpers to clean up, as John 23 saw in his own private visions according to that diary. In the second case, we would need to leave the planet (or going deep underground) to survive as human race the nuclear winter. Both of them are not the end times predicted by Daniel. For whoever has ears let him understand. Because many are those who out of ill understood belief and fanaticism wil actually contribute to the plans of Nero to erase Christianity. Was he not an antichrist, when supposedly John wrote his story?

posted on Feb, 5 2015 @ 04:26 AM
link   
a reply to: 2012newstart

The prophecy will be all correct in any scenario chosen by God. Or enhanced by the people's free will.

Amen.
Except I would have said and enhanced by...

posted on Feb, 5 2015 @ 04:35 AM
link   
a reply to: TruthSeekerKnight

Did you just watch this docu?

Excellent documentary nonetheless.

posted on Feb, 5 2015 @ 06:24 AM
link   
a reply to: Expat888

STILL can't find that US "Long pig" manual...

posted on Feb, 5 2015 @ 06:43 AM
link   
Actually the saying is...

"God help those who help themselves" and "Good things come to those who wait".

posted on Feb, 5 2015 @ 11:56 AM
link   
a reply to: EA006

You're right about that, and so is the WORD of GOD.

I Corinthians 10:24 Let no man seek his own, but every man another's wealth.

Isaiah 40:31 He giveth power to the faint, and to them that have no might he increaseth strength.

posted on Mar, 3 2015 @ 08:56 PM
link   
Do you have a chapter and verse for this "Good Thing Come To Those Who Help Themselves" As Said In The Bible. Is it right next to cleanleness is next to godliness?
a reply to: TruthSeekerKnight

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join