It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Indoctrination: The Silent Weapn

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 3 2015 @ 01:25 AM
link   
The following is a page from my new location for the Temple of Enki site. I had 230,000 hits before I cancelled and moved my site to the following The Temple of Enki There is a wealth of information on my site from the 30+ years of obsessive research. I think that the information is vital to mankind as a whole. I stress that it is of no fault of anyone who has been taught these concepts throughout their lives, but it is not possible to grow in spirit when you are being put on your face from a god who demands great humiliation and rules by fear.

By the time people get to the age where they can think for themselves, they have had almost 2 decades of fear induced brainwashing.
This includes the feeling of extreme guilt if they ask questions. Another reason is due to the fact that if they decide to let go of this Great Lie that they have been fed, they have to change everything, and with all the implanted fear of eternal damnation warnings, which are really threats, most are not willing to take that chance. It is like a bird falling from the nest, in this case, they teach that if you leave the nest you will die, but the truth is, they do not want you to know that you can fly. Having stated that, there may be an even bigger reason in some cases.

As psychology has taught, there are many different levels on which individuals have the ability to face things in their true light. We all know some people who look at things as they are and adjust accordingly, while there are others who cannot deal with the really hard truths that sometimes come to light. A lot of people in the Christian, Muslim and Jewish faiths have given their entire being to what they have been taught and having done so, built their entire reality around it.

The thought of discovering that they have been told a story that was created thousands of years ago to enslave and steal everything that man has the right to know and realize, is understandably devastating. Who can they go to when the very one’s who taught them this story have been fed the same thing and also have been deceived?

Their understanding of God, Creation, and the Ancient History of the human race and the Universe in general, has been stolen, hidden away, twisted and retold with all the true abilities and potential of the human race sternly suppressed, and labeled as “Evil” to keep humanity ignorant of this truth! That kind of thing can be a huge shock to the mind, and some cannot ideal with that reality. This is understandable, but should be worked through. It is the only way to get over the lies and learn the truth.

I wonder how many millions of people went to school from 5-18, went to college for at least 2 years, to work in a cubicle that is literally 1/2 the size of a prison cell, And these are the jobs people compete for! Proof that the current society is not designed to make you prosper, but to enslave you to debt and repetition, with the greatest weapon of all...control.

There are only a handful of individuals that know that this great deception even exists. They are at the highest levels of the religious world, such as the Vatican, the leaders of the Muslim faith and the leaders of the Jewish faith, but they had a plan, and it has been working… until now. With thousands unknowingly passing this deception on, and millions following, it is easy to see how they can dedicate all their time to the plan that their ancestors have started thousands of years ago, the plan for complete world domination of a people that have been robbed of their knowledge and creative abilities, which if known and utilized by an individual, it would be considered supernatural.

Indoctrination is defined by the Encarta Dictionary as follows: "to teach somebody a belief, doctrine, or ideology thoroughly and systematically, especially with the goal of discouraging independent thought or the acceptance of other opinions". Thing is, with this, it is not an opinion, it is historical fact.
edit on 02/13/2007 by ForceMaster because: Way too many spaces between paragraphs.

posted on Jan, 3 2015 @ 01:44 AM
link   
a reply to: ForceMaster

This post sounds more like a promotional for the "bloodlines" who have for years tried to get out from underneath the truth about themselves. That they are the rightful hires of world domination by the way of the "Knowledge of the Serpent". Christianity and Hebrew history has exposed the Babylonians and their plans for world domination.......so away with christians and the Hebrews then.

posted on Jan, 3 2015 @ 02:12 AM
link   
im selling some blood of christ and his flesh. perfectly preserved as mummified jerky. Legend has it, if you dip it in snake oil it will prevent eternal damnation. He actually didnt just visit the middle east and north america. Some say jesus rose from the ocean itself as a half man half fish. They say you can Smell the sea from the Jesus fish jerky. The blood of christ comes from hole in the cave where jesus was said to play poker in during his resurection. Paul saw jesus in a dream and left on a horse from rome to jerusalem. Where he met mary who wispered in pauls ear "im Isis" he knew that he had his revolation that moment. meanwhile back at jesus cave, Jesus's blood was seeping really badly into the bedrock. A resivour of his blood embued this hole with mystical properties.

I have some this substance retreived from said hole. I am will to sell it for a low low low price of indoctrination.
You need to follow my every command because Jesus said so. Cuz i have the jerky and the blood.
So now Jesus has a middle man, You need to go thru me to get thru jesus to get to God so you can recieve you punishment or reward.

The Jerky and snake oil is to present to God after you die. Because God likes eating the Jerky from his son from some reason *Don't worry, All of Jesus's limbs and blood grow back, there will be enough immortality to go around for everyone*

Im selling a book its called Flesh of Jesus, and the blood of sustainence. Its a hardcover featuring a monologue from Morgan freeman.

*Disclaimer, Nothing i said is accurate or to be taken seriously. Indoctrination is a serious crime. Call your local police department if you detect indoctrination and write a citizen appeal. It might not mean anything, or make much of an action. But for some reason it will make headlines in the media. And making headlines against indoctrination also helps against the fight against indoctrination. If you or a loved one suffer from indoctrination there is help. But don't ask me. I have an alien religion thing going on. However i am offering tin foil hats if anyone wishes to join? No?*

In a thousand years, These words written in this post will be ingrained into religion forever.
Also im not the only middle man for Jesus.

That pope guy is one or something right? Join my pope thing. I will offer everyone pointer taller hats to compete.

*Disclaimer disclaimer, i think these conversations are hilarious. Either you want to be indoctrinated or you don't. Some people like indoctrination some people don't. I'm sure someone in this world believes what i posted above. And that's perfectly fine for them. But never pay into any middle man. Don't even offer a nickle not even a dime yo.

Feed the poor and homeless. That's all im gunna say. Faith is free. And so is knowledge and wisdom. All we sacrifise is time and resources. Which is enivitable. But not everything can be assessed in monetary value.

Would would by the lint from my belly button? Can i assess it for monetary value? probably not.

Love and respect, ________________ Insert your name here.

posted on Jan, 3 2015 @ 02:28 AM
link   

I like that enki thread btw.

Thanks for posting this star and flag.

Also i totally agree with the indoctrination thing.

natives were slaughtered because of it in north america.

edit on 3-1-2015 by AnuTyr because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 3 2015 @ 03:11 AM
link   
Op your signature does not make any sense at all:

If the god of the Jews, Christians and Muslim's is "known by his fruit", what fruit does this false god produce? Just look at the world and who is killing who. The answer will become clear. Then ask: who is the REAL deceiver?

As an ADULT ? do you also blame your parents for the state of your life ?
" who is killing who" > obviously corrupted humans unless you yourself believes in
God, and believes that God is 'responsible' for your actions.
btw, how old are you ? ? ? Difference is , adults assume responsibility.

posted on Jan, 3 2015 @ 05:12 AM
link   

You reminded me of a quote from Ignacio Loyola Thje Jesuit bully of the vatican - "Give me a child till he is 8 and he is mine for life". In other words teach him this crock of nonsense before he is 8, drum it in by rote or whatever means you can and he will believe it for life because, its in his programming for survival - which we learn during this era of our lives.
Sly and deceitful to the end. However that teaching is falling down with many coming out from its cloak of darkness. However, they don't give up and this can be seen in the lowering of the education standard in both the UK and the USA particularly.The focus of bringing in multiple choice papers with ther answer was designed to stop you thinking.

I read your thread and will be enjoying your site when I have the time to. One of the best threads in a time of somewhat boring ones but prob ably only in MHO. S&F for you sir.

posted on Jan, 3 2015 @ 09:10 AM
link   
Be careful plugging your site. Sometimes staff will remove threads they deem promotional according to T&C.

On Topic:

Indoctrination is defined by the Encarta Dictionary as follows: "to teach somebody a belief, doctrine, or ideology thoroughly and systematically, especially with the goal of discouraging independent thought or the acceptance of other opinions". Thing is, with this, it is not an opinion, it is historical fact.

Indoctrination is powerful in the right practitioners hands. Especially if you can get the victim to internalize and repress their own natural urges. It's how they get us to police ourselves, and each other.

And remember kids...

posted on Jan, 3 2015 @ 09:19 AM
link   

Hi ForceMaster. I respect your belief and your post. A couple of thoughts I would like to throw into the mix...

In my mind, those at the helm of the following two ideologies (religion and capitalism) are not teamed up together to control the masses. Maybe that isn't what you meant to convey, but it seemed that way when you spoke of hidden knowledge & indoctrination by a handful of individuals, followed by these thoughts:

A lot of people in the Christian, Muslim and Jewish faiths have given their entire being to what they have been taught and having done so, built their entire reality around it.

(Note: I believe those attempting to indoctrinate others to their religion either believe it strongly, or they are led by greed - the collection plate.)

I wonder how many millions of people went to school from 5-18, went to college for at least 2 years, to work in a cubicle that is literally 1/2 the size of a prison cell, And these are the jobs people compete for!
(Note: Greed. Shareholders and higher ups seek to gain a profit. Those in the cubicle want to make money. 'Enslavement' is a byproduct of the desire for profits. Everybody involved is trying to get all they can. Some are higher up on the ladder.

the plan that their ancestors have started thousands of years ago, the plan for complete world domination of a people that have been robbed of their knowledge and creative abilities, which if known and utilized by an individual, it would be considered supernatural.

Can you elaborate on this knowledge you have discovered, and what supernatural abilities you may have attained?

I swear I'm not baiting you... a lot of people elude to this, and I sincerely want to know what hidden knowledge you've found that I haven't, and the abilities that await me when I learn it.

Just a side note: Everybody believes something. It is human nature. Whatever decent people believe, they want to pass along... just as you've done. Just as parents do; preachers do. Because it is 'Truth' and they wish to enlighten/help others, while also affirming their belief - aka: strength in numbers. Deceitful people hide their 'Truth' and use others for their own gain, be it collection plate or company profits. That said, it is entirely possible there has been a small band of humans purposefully keeping everybody else in the dark for generations untold, but unless one of us gains firsthand knowledge, or one of them lets the cat out of the bag, we will never know, and it will remain in the 'Belief' arena.

posted on Jan, 6 2015 @ 09:06 PM
link   
I would have to say you have fallen into your own indoctrination of what you believe.

posted on Jan, 9 2015 @ 05:11 PM
link   
a reply to: Logarock

When I wrote this, my purpose was simply to point out that the effectiveness of religions systems to "program" fear, shame and guilt into an individual from the very beginning of their life. Those who pass this on, do so with good intentions as their parents did before them. When my grandfather took me to church, I don't think he knew that they were deceiving the world with a system created to control the individual by having them monitor themselves. We become our own thought police.

The values are just, but they are Eastern in nature, the rest is false and re-written history. So many truths are "self evident" in that we "know it in our hearts" to be so. This is our connection to the Whole. I also want tot point out that discovering this is not the end on the world, but the beginning of discovery. Indoctrination holds the Human Spirit down, from growing. Life is ever changing and moving, to stunt it, they created a system (or were given a system by their god) to put the Human Spirit in a cage. Only a few knowingly serve this agenda with false promises of power and special treatment, while the rest serve.

Enlightenment is a journey. It cannot be handed to you after you die. This false promise has been their greatest weapon throughout history.

posted on Jan, 9 2015 @ 05:15 PM
link   
a reply to: new_here

"Indoctrination by the handful" refers to the "elite" who use fear and guilt to control. As for "abilities", I do not claim to have any.

posted on Jan, 9 2015 @ 05:27 PM
link   
a reply to: Shiloh7

Thank you! But what does S&F mean?

posted on Jan, 9 2015 @ 05:32 PM
link   
a reply to: ToneDeaf

Typical of your kind. My life is excellent and I am thankful for my family, thanks for asking. Insulting only proves your hatred and ignorance. Maybe someday you will be old enough to understand.

new topics

top topics

join