It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jan 2015 Economist Cover

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 3 2015 @ 02:28 AM
link   
Very interestingly there is a Land Rover Defender on the cover too.

2015 is the final year of a 30 year production run of the Defender.

2015 - the last year of the defender (or whatever symbolism you care to take from it)......

As for the numbers on the arrows:

The first thing that came to my mind is that they were stuck into a map and displaying earthquake magnitudes.....

MR

posted on Jan, 3 2015 @ 02:37 AM
link   
a reply to: Marlborough Red

That was my thought regarding the arrows but I honest to God didn't want to be the one to articulate it. I do NOT like earthquakes...

Fascinating about the Defenders ending in '15....thanks for pointing that out!

posted on Jan, 3 2015 @ 05:00 AM
link   
I just noticed the American drum set in the bottom left. There is a British Guitar smashed through the base.

OK, interesting analogies. Hawaii is the 50th State in the Union (USA). Obama bought a home in Hawaii for around $11 million. What could this indicate? Are the British going to attack the 50th State? I doubt that. Could it indicate that the false flag attack could be carried out on the 50th State, i.e. the nuclear cruise missile on the cover. Would it be blamed on terrorists from Britain? This could give the governments the reason to get rid of the foreign Muslim population as terrorists that used the Nuclear Cruise Missile to attack the US and in a major way that would get us into another war.

Could it be the US Military Industrial Complex that has the weapon, and they would also be the ones that built it and would know how to operate it and already have the equipment to program and control it which would be very difficult for any terrorist Organization to do.

Now, back to 'The Base' drum. As we all know, 'The Base" is none other that Al-Qaeda (a CIA Database of names and fighters in the terrorist organization. Could 'The Base' be blamed for the false flag nuclear attack?

There is very strange symbolism in this picture. Too much so to be just coincidence. Well WTF, then it wouldn't be conspiratorial would it? LOL!

The Panda Bear has Chinese Flag Underwear or shorts on.

The oval World that looks like an egg. Could it be that the world is facing and Earthquake so large that it will crack and do severe damage to the large portions of the Earth through all its natural forces or possibly would the nuclear warhead off the cruise missile be set in a slip-fault or something in a seismic zone to trigger a devastating Earthquake. These people in power, and especially the shadow ops run by Banksters, Military, etc. are psychopathic enough to try 'Hatch' a plan (see the Egg pun) to do something like this. Especially if it caused a Biblical size quake and devastation.

OK, I know I am going all over the place, but I am just giving things I notice in that pic that strikes a question about the symbolism and maybe someone else can fit it into their theory of the symbolism and what is behind it. We have seen the psychotic symbolism in the paintings in the Denver International Air and Human Disposal Port. (Just Kidding - nothing to see in the underground spaces and tunnels there. Move along non-believers).

The thing is we are seeing more symbolism that probably takes some hard analysis to uncover. Their arrogance would be such that they think they can understand these, but the 'useless eaters' will never be able to understand it. I think they are wrong, especially in this community.

The sign behind the Panda (Chinese) says "Green Light" on a note at the bottom. And at the top it says Federal Reserve and there is a coin (money) free falling. In big red letters it says 'PANIC' This could be that the Fed or someone has been given the green light to crash the Dollar. The Panda is physically built (strong) indicating the Chinese believe their Economic situation will remain strong and push the U.S. currency into free-fall by working with other countries and trade in other currencies other than the dollar. The US, IMO has been asking for it by trying to push it's law and will on countries it has no right to be bullying and pushing around with gun boat diplomacy. The pied piper must be paid.

edit on 3/1/15 by spirit_horse because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 3 2015 @ 05:00 AM
link   
If those two arrows are indicating Earthquake strengths, then they will be massive devastating wide areas and causing Tsunamis worse that the Asian Tsunami that wiped out 240,000+ souls.

The more I look at this, the more I find. I would say there has to be a bigger meaning to it. But, we will probably have trouble puting it together without a lot more people analyzing it.

Have a great day. I am off to crash an hour or so and go to work.

edit on 3/1/15 by spirit_horse because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 3 2015 @ 12:13 PM
link   
a reply to: spirit_horse

that is a land speed record type vehicle... like the ones they run on the salt flats, i think.

posted on Jan, 3 2015 @ 01:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: Jonjonj
a reply to: DrJunk

Just because she does it all the time means what exactly?

It means that she is depicted with her hands like that...

...because she does it all the time.

Drawing her without her hands like that would be like drawing Michael Jordan going for a dunk without his tongue wagging.
edit on 3-1-2015 by DrJunk because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 3 2015 @ 01:45 PM
link   
a reply to: spirit_horse

I wish I was a bit sooner, I could have saved you a lot of speculating.

That's the Bloodhound SSC.

www.motorauthority.com...

posted on Jan, 3 2015 @ 02:39 PM
link   
2015 marks the bicentenary of Waterloo, which explains Napoleon's appearance.

www.waterloo2015.org...

posted on Jan, 3 2015 @ 04:15 PM
link   
a reply to: DrJunk

Bien sur, merci!

posted on Jan, 11 2015 @ 12:13 PM
link   
a reply to: kismetpair927

Actually: In response to a reply to: NthOther

"Remember, Remember the Fifth of November?"

The Gunpowder Plot is the central motif in the 2009 play Equivocation written by Bill Cain, which explores the dangers of telling the truth in difficult times. (Wikipedia)

edit on 11-1-2015 by Stevious because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 11 2015 @ 12:17 PM
link   
a reply to: NthOther

Was just wondering that myself. Either way, this is a creepy cover.

posted on Jan, 14 2015 @ 11:28 AM
link   
I'm ok you're ok -V ***"the economist' cover 2015 A-4, it's breaking down decoder #8(from your vid at youtu.be...) *if a is 4 what is 8* E-8 it's breaking up, when you are 16 your sister is 8, only once are you twice her age... a4.mzstatic.com...…/c04b9834-7150-0…/screen322x572.jpeg
www.youtube.com...

posted on Jan, 14 2015 @ 12:19 PM
link   
It is the Queen driving the Land Rover (albeit from a picture taken in 2000).

Isn't that Malcolm X in the balaclava? Next year is the 50th anniversary of his death.

posted on Jan, 14 2015 @ 01:05 PM
link   
They are trying to break the land speed record of 1000miles per hour (or is it measured in kilometres per hour?).

I like the earlier poster's comment about the east and west faces on the globe in the top corner. There's certainly much to make of that and lots more besides, but I don't think it's conspiratorial. Really?

posted on Jan, 15 2015 @ 01:59 AM
link   
Hi there, first time poster to this forum actually. Seems like some good discussions, might check this site more often.

---

Ok so greetings aside, I was drawn to this particular thread for a reason. I'm a pretty level headed (but aware) when it comes to my politics, but this cover sent a chill straight down my spine. To be on such a major publication that certainly almost every CEO would read, and of course the Pearson connection already stated, makes this a huge red flag. It's not simply "propaganda" because it is very cryptic as well. Also, I dont think this is haphazard in the slightest, it's all very well organized.

I'll leave my full interpretation, hopefully I won't repeat too many points, but I did notice some glaring things nobody has pointed out yet.

First off, the connection to Sgt Peppers is pretty clear, which then means there probably is a "Paul" there. Not too mention the Last Supper as well (13 b/w figures) and that the painting in the far right is the "Portrait of the Unknown Woman" by Da Vinci (note how Alice's face is also "unknown")

Now here's something I haven't seen anyone notice yet, Putin has blood on his left lens. Maybe he was shot, maybe he did the shooting, but the blood is there for some reason.

Everyone that is in B/W is a world leader, and the ISIS member in the back is also B/W.

Xi Jinping is behind Obama as he gives a very unsettling smirk. He is positioned in front of Jinping similar to a marionette puppet. This one seems pretty apparent.

What's with the ghost/fart that is looking at a vacation brochure coming from Obama's leg? the Cheshire Cat is on the other.

Reverse image searches can't pull up the two men behind Obama, maybe another user knows who they are?

And this brings me to my last thought which is a doozy (and a tad fringe). I believe that turtle is meant to symbolize the old logo of the Fabian Society. Their emblem was an angry turtle stating "When I Stike, I Strike Hard" implying that the turtle who is normally slow and defensive will eventually be going on the offensive. Now the angry turtle in the cover has lines coming from its shell, like it may be attacking soon.
[Sidenote: the Fabian Society's original logo literally is a "Wolf in Sheeps Skin". The Rothschild Family has had huge historical links to the group (following the Pearson Connection discussed before) and the FS is a major supporter of Eugenics and Social Engineering.]

My conclusion: This is no normal cover. This was also not meant to instill fear. The Economist would take the commoner as the Man-Child watching the game of plinko, having no warning as to where the ball will fall. This cover may be a message. Maybe, those in the know would see this and read it diffrently? Maybe they would know what 11.3 11.5 means?

Remember, who are the people that read the Economist? Why would a warning be given there?

---

So, thanks for reading, hopefully it wasn't TL/DR.
Hope to add to more discussions in the furture.

Cheers and stay frosty out there!
edit on 15-1-2015 by BernardShevek because: Error in sentence. Meant to say "Not Simply Propaganda"

edit on 15-1-2015 by BernardShevek because: deleted an "A" and added an "Its" near Haphazard.

posted on Jan, 15 2015 @ 02:48 AM
link   
Ok I just noticed somthing else worth talking about too, and it might have to do with the Paul McCartney connection. I'm having trouble posting pictures but look at the cover again. Now look to left of the missile. Who's hand is that giving a peace sign, it doesn't belong to anyone pictured. [Edit: It's a dark blue jacket so it might be Churchill reaching around, but still a bit oddly placed.]

edit on 15-1-2015 by BernardShevek because: it might just be churchills arm :p

posted on Jan, 16 2015 @ 04:18 PM
link   
a reply to: BernardShevek

That's Churchill's hand.

The 11.5 11.3 is the key.

Welcome
Friend

...and nice lines btw

posted on Jan, 16 2015 @ 04:40 PM
link   
It is absolutely creepy that there's nuclear missile explosion and victory signals and 'arms raised', with the Isis figure and the overarching east vs west globe hanging over it all. Hummmm. That's pretty brazen stuff!

Putin is destined for the crop dusting chop by the 'illuminati', with a bit of David Blaine style illusion, perhaps. Trapdoor? Interesting about the blood splatter on the glasses, you gotta zoom right in to see that. Ukraine is 'the breadbasket' of Europe.

We need more faces.

Is that Morgan Freeman? And why is he in black & white?

posted on Jan, 16 2015 @ 05:43 PM
link   
Spider-Man is being paid by Cameron to kick the Chinese leader in the belly.

The queen seems to have given the code 11.5 11.3 from her land rover. Hiding out behind India, in the shadows. Why are the numbers written on the flight of arrows? And what is that curious shape shifting in the very background, behind the second arrow's shaft?

I get the feeling that it is a threat to the BRICS and I cannot fathom the brazenness of it all, could you believe what we may be saying about this by the end of the year? And Is that why they can be so open..? Because we won't be saying anything.

Sinister no less
edit on 16-1-2015 by f4andHALFtoads because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 19 2015 @ 02:08 PM
link   
I'm a little late to the discussion on this one. But WOW this is crazy.

Any ideas whose face this is? (see the green arrow)

Also, there's an interesting analysis by The Vigilant Citizen HERE.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join