It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jan 2015 Economist Cover

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 2 2015 @ 08:45 PM
link   
Husband thinks the pearl (near Alice) is covered in tire tracks...just noting.

link   
Heh

This is what I'm talking about. No one puts this kind of effort into graphic design. Just to point out a few things that are clearly about one thing...

originally posted by: joshint
1. Angela Dorothea Merkel Hand Gesture - All Seeing Eye

Merkel -always- has her hands like this.

11. Drone with Amazon Books - clearly represent NSA.

Amazon wants to deliver local things by drone in 2015
www.cbsnews.com...

Not trying to be a party pooper, and looking for symbols is fun, but I don't think you guys are going to find any soul catchers.

link   
a reply to: kismetpair927
Well, she is the reason there is so much disharmony in Europe. If not her per se...

edit on 2-1-2015 by Jonjonj because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 2 2015 @ 08:48 PM
link   
a reply to: DrJunk

Symbolism.

posted on Jan, 2 2015 @ 08:49 PM
link   

Just because she does it all the time means what exactly?

posted on Jan, 2 2015 @ 08:49 PM
link   
a reply to: SourGrapes

Chinese president has a nice light-blue tie, but a similar suit as well. I've seen a few photos of them all matchy-matchy, during ceremonies, of course.

i2.cdn.turner.com...

posted on Jan, 2 2015 @ 08:50 PM
link   
It's symbolism my friends. Symbolism.

posted on Jan, 2 2015 @ 08:50 PM
link   
I'm out.

posted on Jan, 2 2015 @ 08:52 PM
link   
a reply to: Jonjonj

Honestly, I think it is to associate the symbol of her hands(whatever you think it is) with her politcal persona.
Like Churchill's "V for Victory".

posted on Jan, 2 2015 @ 08:54 PM
link   

Everyone here should read this!

posted on Jan, 2 2015 @ 08:56 PM
link   
Perhaps it represents the womb..oh wait, she is killing the child her forefathers created!!!

posted on Jan, 2 2015 @ 09:00 PM
link   
The magazine behind the roid-panda has 3 fully visible phrases and two partially visible ones.

It stats off with 'Panic', then 'Federal Reserve', followed by the letters 'CHI'(NA?).

Further down there is what appears to be the end of the word 'Isis', followed by 'Green Light'.

posted on Jan, 2 2015 @ 09:07 PM
link   
a reply to: BelowLowAnnouncement

This is actually a game made popular in Asia called Pachinko, not a magazine. A small lead beebee or a sometimes a coin (like the chinese-star coin here), is dropped from the top, and tumbles randomly down a pegboard---where-ever it lands is the prize you win.

BUT, you've seen that one of the outcomes of this particular game is the "Green Light"....China is the player here, it's their coin in the game.

posted on Jan, 2 2015 @ 09:08 PM
link   

Thanks for the info

Edit: The piggy bank is also flying directly away from its home in Cameron's heart haha
edit on 2-1-2015 by BelowLowAnnouncement because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 2 2015 @ 09:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: kismetpair927
Husband thinks the pearl (near Alice) is covered in tire tracks...just noting.

not a pearl, it's a cricket ball

posted on Jan, 2 2015 @ 09:11 PM
link   
Also curious...the white hands. Especially Napoleon Bonaparte being behind...

posted on Jan, 2 2015 @ 09:21 PM
link   
My assumption: Alice, by way of the white hand(rabbit) ,is taking us into dangerous territory ( a warren) if you like. Who is Alice...her back is turned.

posted on Jan, 2 2015 @ 09:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: kismetpair927
a reply to: Jamie1

The hand over Putin's head reminded me of Paul...it's only been in the last few days I've read about people thinking Putin may have been "replaced"...it's one of those subjects I really can't form an opinion on---it's an out there theory, but like Paul, there's evidence to both sides. The Beatles esoteric and occult stuff is what propelled me down the rabbit hole in the first place...running the other way lol but down the hole indeed.

I think you're right about the masked man w the gun being IS, and I think the masked man with the binoculars is Ukrainian...
Thanks for embedding for me!

Seriously? There's a rumor Putin's been replaced, and the hand is over his head like Paul's??? WOW!

The Beatles stuff is will definitely take you down the rabbit hole. It depends on how far you want to go. Some people think McCartney is the head of the Illuminati, and then there's the super weird interview with Heather Mills when she threatened to reveal a secret so disturbing people wouldn't be able to handle it.

The Merkel hand thing is a pyramid with the button on her coat looking like an eye.

What's the deal with Obama and the other two heads behind him? Who are they? Is there some mythology of a 3-headed beast or something?

posted on Jan, 2 2015 @ 09:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: Jonjonj
Also curious...the white hands. Especially Napoleon Bonaparte being behind...

Dayaaammmmm.... your're right. The raised hand of Napolean above Putin's head. Nostradamas. Gut feeling. Who knows anything about Nostradamus and Napolean???

posted on Jan, 2 2015 @ 09:35 PM
link   
a reply to: Jamie1

I wonder if Obamanista is not quite in focus for a reason?

Cheers - Dave

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join