It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Spiritual Regression

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 13 2004 @ 07:02 PM
link   
I was wondering if anyone here has done this yet. I know some have done past life regressions but the spiritual regressions would be much more interesting, I think.

For those that don't know, it's where you're regressed to your past life. Then you are brought through your past life death. At such point you get to see what's going on between lives.

Never done it myself so I'm a bit skeptical and that's why I wondered if anyone else has.

Here's a quick link if anyone is interested.

Link

Edit: Oh yea, there are books out that are supposedly a collection of different people's regression between lives. The author of the books is Dr. Michael Newton. I've read both and they are quite interesting if nothing else.

[edit on 12-13-2004 by ShadowHasNoSource]

posted on Dec, 14 2004 @ 02:55 AM
link   
Hi Shadow.
never had a past life regression or a spiritual regression. I have read a fair amount on the subject of past life and there is allot of proof in this area worldwide to consider.

The one thing i find hard to figure out about this subject of "spiritual regression" is (and this is just from what i have read) that one is not supposed to know about the life course or path they have chosen in case it interfiers with the lessons they are trying to learn in this chosen life. I guess what i am trying to figure out is how can the two co-exsist in the same life line.

Have you got anymore ideas on this.
Parker

posted on Dec, 14 2004 @ 03:41 AM
link   
Thanks for the reply Parker. Was beginning to think no one heard of it. I agree with your assessment and have thought about it before. Here's what I came up with.

If you are not spiritually oriented then you would probably think the regression in whatever form is BS. Therefore, it will not interfere with your lessons. If you are spiritually oriented then the whole idea is to wake up and Become the spirit you are, while incarnated. Thus bridging the gap and increasing consciousness. Also should remember we have free will no matter what form we occupy. So I could forget all my lessons and revert back to an animalistic mentality. Or, I could search out every possible avenue for spiritual growth. And knowing what I did to prepare for this lifetime would definitely bridge that gap and bring "heaven" on earth inside me. And if the universe (God) is as complex as it appears I'm sure if there was anything you weren't supposed to know it would not be revealed in the regression. And further, if there is a spiritual quickening and harvest coming up (as has been fortold) then maybe this is just another avenue to assist us in reaching the next level of our evolution. As you'll notice, the idea of regression is fairly new.

I'm not sure I answered your question because I'm a bit confused about the following sentence....

I guess what i am trying to figure out is how can the two co-exsist in the same life line.

I was trying to figure out what "two" things your are speaking of? Please elaborate on your puzzlement if I'm off base here. Or ask anything you wish and I'll try to give the best answer I can.

posted on Dec, 14 2004 @ 09:22 AM
link   
I think you elaborated very well on this new type of regression and with free will playing the role of wild card. As far as my puzzlement about the how the two could co-exsist, what i meant by this was how could this information be availible to the person while the life in question was still ongoing. But you also adressed part of this in you answer.

I took a peak at the link you provided, and im sure i have a book somewhere in my collection that has talked about this i'll try to find it. Its a very interesting subject.
Parker

posted on Dec, 14 2004 @ 11:44 AM
link   
If you do have the chance pick up one of Dr. Michael Newton's books. It's a whole collection of these regressions from different people. "Journey of Souls" and "Destiny of Souls". Since you are interested in this level these books would, at the very least, be extremely entertaining and thought provoking. Beyond that, what comes out in the regressions makes rational sense given an afterlife. It's just one giant school. I especially like the one where an evangelical preacher passed on and his guide met him with a satan "mask" and scared the non-living crap out of him. Gave him a little taste of what he did to his congregation for years.

Here's another link for your perusal.

Disclaimer: The poster has no affiliation whatsoever with the author or purveyor of the books mentioned.

top topics

join