It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

With All The Guns In America Is The Country Destined For Revolt?

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 17 2015 @ 03:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: Ex_MislTech
a reply to: FormOfTheLord
"Keep in mind in a revolt if the rebels got the upper hand they could always be nuked from orbit by the powers that be. "

Actually that is what the 30,000 drones for US skies is about.

Some of the new drones are small and disposable, basically a flying claymore mine.

Ask yourself why do they need to GPS mark where my front door is ???

Nuke is a fear trigger word, its not something they plan to use unless it
looks like we are winning against them.

If it looks like we are going to win, then we get nuked.

Thus why my plans involve not being near a major city.

Thus why they have a history of packing ppl into things like
the Warsaw ghettoes as a control mechanism.

I know right its like over kill, I dont think the drones and nukes will even come into play as the media will make any revolters into radical terrorists and paint them as crazed armed and dangerous men.

posted on Mar, 17 2015 @ 03:24 AM
link   
a reply to: orangetom1999

"What the founders here did..was to recognize that fact historically. They wrote a charter of government which allowed for this. A charter that recognized that you would get only bad men. They knew this and wrote a charter "Limiting " their badness. This was and still is "The Limited Government " we are supposed to have. "

Here I am with Insomnia reading this months after the fact.

I have been busy with contract work, house repair, poor health,
and chasing current events with local friends and family.

A star for this great truth, and a required foundation for any
hope of a government that will not get hijacked by the
usual suspects in short order.

It took them some time to hijack it, and they did it via incrementalism.

posted on Mar, 17 2015 @ 03:27 AM
link   
We have a government regardless of political party that has no problem bombing other countries while killing and imprisoning it's own citizens more and more everyday. You are being watched so organizing such a revolt would throw red flags all over the NSA'a screens. Cell towers can be shut off and drones can drop 500 lb bombs in Detroit cheaper than Iran.
There is a way of accomplishing this without firing a shot.

posted on Mar, 17 2015 @ 03:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: FormOfTheLord
I think sone more gun grabs may be on the way in the near future, ammo reduction and the like will most likely become more common. Also rfid tags on all bullets so they can be tracked.

Alot of their methods involve stealth, ie. politcal houdinis, supply chain disruption
if you will for example.

The current scam involves using the EPA to shutdown all but the last lead smeltry.

Last US lead smelter shuts down

Like I have said before, they always have a plan B or plan C, etc etc....

Like dealing with a "don't tread on me" snake, the snake charmer distracts it,
and then can grab it once it show signs of being mesmerized.

Every step of the way, the con men are playing their long game against
the short game we are looking for.

posted on Mar, 17 2015 @ 03:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: ANNED
With the second amendment you have no groups that could run a revolt that would not violate the constitution because it would be unconstitutional.
The second amendment protects the American peoples rights as a whole.

Any group that tried to revolt would run into a group that supported the constitution.

Oath keepers.???

With every electronic device with firmware being a big brother
backdoored remote microphone, some idiot will forget to leave
their laptop,cellphone, ipad, etc etc in the car.

Some idiot will run their mouth about any meeting near one
of the devices, etc etc...

I mentioned Rakshasa in an earlier post, and that is just the one
that has been discovered since snowden and other spilled part
of the beans in a "limited hangout".

posted on Mar, 17 2015 @ 03:42 AM
link   

It may not happen in our lifetimes but as long as the 2nd amendment is there I think a revolt will eventually come to pass.

It is already under way, it is just being done via covert methods that
most of the public do not perceive for what it really is, ie. the last
lead smelter in the US being shutdown.

There are other aspects as well, more esoteric and even less obvious
such as the mass chemical and electronic brainwashing of the public.

posted on Mar, 17 2015 @ 03:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: stayinglowkey
No need for guns in a modern revolt. Who is going to be so stupid as to die/be injured only to make somebody else richer? Better to take the thieves money and assets.

You can take their money if you got a boat or a plane, unless
those will all have remote kill switches in them as most newer cars do.

You'd need a boat or plane to get to their money because most of it
is being stashed offshore.

$32 trillion offshore needs IRS attention

If unauthorised planes or boats etc etc approach their retreats
your vehicle will simply be turned off so it will be easier to blow up
by one of their drones.

This kill switch chip system is in a lot of newer cars already, and
expect it to go into most other things as well much like
Rakshasa is already in your laptop, cellphone, ipad, DVR, etc etc...

edit on 17-3-2015 by Ex_MislTech because: link

posted on Mar, 17 2015 @ 03:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: Ex_MislTech

It may not happen in our lifetimes but as long as the 2nd amendment is there I think a revolt will eventually come to pass.

It is already under way, it is just being done via covert methods that
most of the public do not perceive for what it really is, ie. the last
lead smelter in the US being shutdown.

There are other aspects as well, more esoteric and even less obvious
such as the mass chemical and electronic brainwashing of the public.

The stealth win FTW!

I dont doubt the battle is on but not with guns its a battle for the hearts and minds of the people. Liberty is shrinking while they chip away at gun ownership rights, and rights altogether.

I know there are alot of FEMA rules and martial law stuff I dont even know about. Its the in case of emergency we reserve the right to round up everyone, vaccinate, moderate, and put to work people for unpaid labor just in case we need to put you in a armed guarded FEMA camp thing that makes you wonder what on earth may happen in the future.

I dont really see guns stopping martial law or a well prepared national guard to lay down the law as they see fit.

posted on Mar, 17 2015 @ 04:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: MrNeo
We have a government regardless of political party that has no problem bombing other countries while killing and imprisoning it's own citizens more and more everyday. You are being watched so organizing such a revolt would throw red flags all over the NSA'a screens. Cell towers can be shut off and drones can drop 500 lb bombs in Detroit cheaper than Iran.
There is a way of accomplishing this without firing a shot.

Yes, if the majority of citizens saw it for what it was and simple
stayed home, raised a garden, lived off the land, and opted out
of the system it would collapse.

This is why they terroize the Amish and those like them.

A keystone card that could be pulled that would bring it all down
is we simple stop playing their game, and explain it to the whole
world in every language.

This could happen even faster if major figures who most cared about
came forward and said government and money are religions, and when
there is no faith in them they will die.

If we walk away in large numbers, and tell them to go "F" themselves
then they will come beat on us like they did Gandhi, and we simple
show them to be the thugs they are and expose the fraud yet again
as many have before us.

But at this point, emotions are high, and they will try to foment us into
violence and firing the 1st shot so they can paint us as the bad guys.

They love to use "marketing" tricks, and they plan to demonize and
marginalize any and all apposing groups.

As Rahm/Holder said, they have to brainwash the public to thinking
differently about "insert anything here".

I want to thank Rahm, Holder, and Clinton for their MANY slips that make
it so DAMN easy to show their "PIMP GAME".

edit on 17-3-2015 by Ex_MislTech because: content

posted on Mar, 17 2015 @ 04:10 AM
link   
"I know there are alot of FEMA rules and martial law stuff I dont even know about. Its the in case of emergency we reserve the right to round up everyone, vaccinate, moderate, and put to work people for unpaid labor just in case we need to put you in a armed guarded FEMA camp thing that makes you wonder what on earth may happen in the future. "

As orangtom said in one of his posts, they use doublespeak, deception
to sell one method one way, but then totally flip the script to sell us
some other tyranny with the reverse of the rule such as he referred to
the reversal of thought of a few gun owner lunatics = all gun owners bad,
and a few lunatic muslims = all muslims are not bad.

Logical fallacy is used by them often.

Logical Fallacy

I like to use a line by Bush in regards to their rules in this same manner.

If he and his psychopath club think the constitution is just a F'ing piece
of paper well then the same can be said for all the drivel they have dropped
out of their orifices all over the whitehouse lawn.

As for how they will handle a revolt, I think they will try to use UN troops
from nations that hate us, because they do not feel the US troops are
reliable enough except for the few that fit the psych profile like many
of the more insane cops do who do things who make us ask if the cop is nuts.

The answer is yes the cop is nuts, and one might ask didnt they psych screen them,
and again the answer is yes they psych screened them.

The script flip is they wanted the nut jobs....

Just like they dig up the metally unstable for their next gun psyop.

edit on 17-3-2015 by Ex_MislTech because: content

edit on 17-3-2015 by Ex_MislTech because: link

posted on Mar, 17 2015 @ 09:48 AM
link   
There is an up and coming field in science having to do somewhat with robotics..called "Transhumanism."

The combining of man and machine.

That to which this amounts...is "conscience by computer."

There are quiet stories about police and government types being recruited because of their sociopathic tendencies or markers. I have also been quietly hearing that this is taking place in certain levels of the Banking industry. If it is so in the Banking business..it is also so in the Insurance industry.

Concerning police departments..I am wondering how much of this fingerprint is now being quietly introduced into the police training along with the new caliber or recruits. I say this because of the change in tempo and temperature of public events of late. Events which I don't recall happening so much in years past. The shooting of so many unarmed peoples. It seems to be happening at a very increased tempo today.

This is also what is desired to make a soldier in this template...a robot...capable of following orders to the max...no conscience. You can put money on the idea that any nation with sufficient capital is looking into this arena to build the perfect soldier.

This is what you are also turning out today with people who mostly have a television and movie education....in feelings and emotions. No moral thinking going on..only emotions...and their emotions and thoughts are based on someone else's thinking..someone else's programming...someone else's feelings....not their own...and they know it not. Something they got without knowing it from a television or movie they have watched.

The scary thing is that these people are also today's voters......do you see a problem here.??? I do!!!

It is alreay happening right in front of us...these people think they are experts because they saw it in a television or movie format.

I often say..the 9/11 people hit the wrong target...they should have knocked out the media in this country for a few months. We would all be better off for it.

Any government which must needs constantly monitor and watch their people for every and anything...their electric bills..how many cars they have...how much they spend on groceries and on what....how many bathrooms they have in their house...their attitudes and beliefs...how many guns/firearms you have....How much monies they have saved...or spent...what programs or movies you have watched or are watching....even monitor parents and homes by monitoring their children...

Any such government is a government which looks upon their people as "competitors" not as citizens. As a potential threat to the power base.

If you think carefully ..about this...you notice no one in the media "Looking out for you and not spinning..." ever tells you this line of thought.

Then they want you or your children to go out to foreign lands and fight for more of this stuff...but when you come home..they don't trust you with your own firearm????? Think about this carefully.

You are seeing here..the earmarks of a very insecure government and getting more so with the passage of time.

This can only be because of the long range plans they have for a country and nation.

Some random thoughts,

Orangetom
edit on 17-3-2015 by orangetom1999 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 17 2015 @ 06:08 PM
link   
"I often say..the 9/11 people hit the wrong target...they should have knocked out the media in this country for a few months. We would all be better off for it. "

Tom its hard to believe this, but check out this video, and the one
at the end of my signature and you will realize they hit the target
that fit their psychopathic ends.

Men recording 1st plane strike and dancing for joy

You need to watch both videos to get the full scope from two
different ends of the spectrum.

posted on Mar, 17 2015 @ 06:08 PM
link   
"I often say..the 9/11 people hit the wrong target...they should have knocked out the media in this country for a few months. We would all be better off for it. "

Tom its hard to believe this, but check out this video, and the one
at the end of my signature and you will realize they hit the target
that fit their psychopathic ends.

Men recording 1st plane strike and dancing for joy

You need to watch both videos to get the full scope from two
different ends of the spectrum.

posted on Mar, 17 2015 @ 07:47 PM
link   

I dont think that would ever happen as long as weapons of worldwide mass destruction exist, and the handguns and rifles arent stopping any military from comming in.

Really? My 5 M4s would not stop a soldier?

posted on Mar, 17 2015 @ 08:17 PM
link   
What we have seen in recent history is revolts have been started by unarmed people. When soldiers are orded to fire they instead change sides. Not until the revolt members become armed does the military then no longer care about shooting because they are being shot at. And of course people with their guns at home would not stand a chance. Armed revolts only succeed when they are supported by outside powers. The revolters would need a backer who could train them and rearm them. A miltia of half tained people with a hodge podge of weapons is nothing but, a target. When you enemy has artillery, TLAMs, MLRS, drones. aircraft etc. an armed mob could be put down without a single loss.

posted on Mar, 18 2015 @ 01:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: MrSpad
What we have seen in recent history is revolts have been started by unarmed people. When soldiers are orded to fire they instead change sides. Not until the revolt members become armed does the military then no longer care about shooting because they are being shot at. And of course people with their guns at home would not stand a chance. Armed revolts only succeed when they are supported by outside powers. The revolters would need a backer who could train them and rearm them. A miltia of half tained people with a hodge podge of weapons is nothing but, a target. When you enemy has artillery, TLAMs, MLRS, drones. aircraft etc. an armed mob could be put down without a single loss.

This is true, and why they used agent provocateurs in Ukraine to get
the shooting going.

Soros even admitted to funding it, and its in mainstream news.

posted on Mar, 18 2015 @ 01:58 AM
link   
It has been said before but the second amendment is flawed. We all know why it was originally there, but as time went on the gap between the commercially accessible and the militarily accessible weapons grew. Today the average person can get a nice rifle, but not as good as what the soldiers have. The soldiers also have snipers, armed drones, supply lines, infrastructure control, network access, control over the oceans, and many other things.

In response to this we have many military members say that if given orders to do so they would not shoot on the American people. But that's never how those orders are going to come. The scenario if it ever plays out is going to be something like this: There's an armed mob that started on the west coast and has been heavily funded and armed by foreign powers, they are traveling as a convoy picking up more and more members while they head east. They will be at DC in 36 hours and are estimated to be 200,000 in size. They are heavily armed and their goal is to remove by force the current president and congress in order to elect their own representatives who will adhere to the constitution. At a certain point the military is going to peacefully engage them and demand they stand down. If they do not stand down, and instead attempt to force their way through the military will be left with no other option than using force or seeing the government it's sworn to protect discarded.

What do you think would happen? How many soldiers do you think would stand down in that situation?

That is the end game of any revolt based on the second amendment. Because of the arms gap it loses each and every time.

Protecting pretty much every other right from being reinterpreted is much more important because they have far more of an impact in day to day life.

posted on Mar, 18 2015 @ 03:09 AM
link   
Bundy Ranch incident CLEARLY shows they can form and oppose what ever is thrown at them,but the first to shoot looses.

posted on Mar, 18 2015 @ 10:55 AM
link   
a reply to: Ex_MislTech

EMT...yes...I've seen a number of those videos and watch more of them as time goes by. I verily reminds me of the stories I heard of the Lusitania ocean liner in before our entry into WW1 and also the Pearl Harbor stories I have been hearing since the Late 1970s

There were a number of speakers going around the country showing people how our news media an public education systems...are rigged against the American People to prevent thinking. Only emoting allowed..no thinking..only running the program given.

Some of those speakers were put in jail for going about the nation teaching people to think outside the box.

One of them at his trial was told by the Judge that he was the most dangerous person..not a murder, not a rapist..not a terrorist..but a person who would teach another to think for themselves and not buy into the programming. This person got 5 years for being so dangereous.

This person taught about the Lusitania, Pearl Harbor, how the Vietnam war was rigged.
Hearing this person speak was one of the things which made me realize how phony the Iraq war was....both wars in Iraq. And it followed the very pattern of which this speaker described so many years ago.

Still..I believe someone would have done us all a favor by knocking out all the media..at once and for several months. Americans would have to think on their own..not have everything pre digested for them.

When I have time and of recent I have of recent been spending my time on the shortwave bands using an olde long wire copper antenna up in the trees to get stations which still broadcast in English..on my Ham Radio.

Gets me off the local television and radio stations..including the ones..."Looking out for us and not spinning..the No Spin Zone!!"

But it is a dream of mine. A long shot for sure...

Thanks,
Orangetom

posted on Mar, 18 2015 @ 11:04 AM
link   
I am going to repost this again concerning revolution from page 4 of this thread for those of you so hooked on guns and such tools....

The nature of revolution with or without guns...is that whenever a people have determined for themselves that a government can extract no more from them....it becomes cheaper to revolt than it is to cede more to them.

In otherwords it become more expensive to give in to government and cheaper to revolt.

Then you will have a revolt..guns or not.

This is the dirty little secret that people like the great El Rushbo and others do not want you to know. The so called conservatives and Republicans...all phonies. You know the left will never allow this to be taught to people but what disturbs me is that the so called Right will not teach it as well. I have deduced by this absence that the Republicans are nothing but Democrat Lite..including the great El Rushbo.

Nonetheless...when a people have determined for themselves that it is cheaper to revolt than it is to give in ..you will have a revolution.

The goal of government is to convince the people that it is cheaper to give in to government and more expensive to revolt.

And all kinds of means have been devised to deceive people as to how it is being done.

DAncinig with the Stars...

The gods of Sports..

American Idol...

The news media to reinforce all these distractions..

Hollywood...

Racism...sexism....sex, sex , sex sex ..and more and more sex....ad infinitum.

Also fear techniques...like the next enemy to be created, fostered, and managed by government...to keep you afraid.
You must always have an enemy and be afraid at some level. This goes back to the Romans and before.

Anything to keep the people from thinking for themselves about the true nature of what is going on out here.

All distractions to keep people occupied and never thinking about the real nature of revolution and how government keeps raising the cost to the people.

What you realize after watching this type of circus for enough years..is that as a so called citizen...what you really are to government is a " Competitor" who must needs be controlled, managed, and monitored in every facet of your life and without you being aware of most of this going on around you.

Government is putting in place the apparatus to monitor you as a competitor..to know everything about you and your family...continually....to keep you from revolting or knowing the nature of revolution.

Orangetom

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9 >>

join