It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

With All The Guns In America Is The Country Destined For Revolt?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 2 2015 @ 02:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: th2356

originally posted by: deadeyedick

a reply to: FormOfTheLord

The truth is the bad guys should not have guns.

The bad guys are often hard to spot these days.

Two year olds should not have access to guns either, but recently a littly boy killed his own mother in Wal-Mart because he had easy access to a loaded gun. All he had to do was open a zipper. Too bad that the mother did not have a gun to protect herself against this "bad" little boy that was so hard to spot.

Oh wait, she DID have a gun.... A loaded one. In her purse. While shopping at Wal-Mart. With little kids.

Only in America. Really. The rest of the civilized world is watching the US gun nuts in horror and disbelief.

The gun had to be tampered with to allow a youngster that small to pull the trigger

I am fairly certain that that happened in the uk but i could be mistaken.

posted on Jan, 2 2015 @ 02:29 PM
link   
a reply to: deadeyedick

It happened in a Wal-Mart in Idaho just a few days ago.

www.ohio.com...

posted on Jan, 2 2015 @ 02:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: macman
a reply to: deadeyedick

The US people. When voting has been deemed as unsuccessful, and the Govt has become out of control and unresponsive.

So in order to keep this from happening all they have to do is pass laws that do not allow for people to come together in such fashion. They would need to equip themselves in a military style and alway keep tabs on any organizations that seem to be heading in that direction. one can saftly say that yrs ago the majority or the people have written off any chance that voting could help us and most agree it is rigged.

It is logical to assume if the founders knew this day would come then so did the other side and they have been working passing laws and steering media to keep this from happening. What is the answer in that case?

To me the answer is to form a group that can not be infiltrated by spies and like i said in another post the only way i know how to weed out those that would make us think they are on our side is to bow to a central figure of leader. preferably a son of god lol

posted on Jan, 2 2015 @ 02:37 PM
link   

Frankly, if there were only millions of pitchforks in the US and no publicly held guns there would probably still be a revolution at some point if oppression becomes intolerable.

It isn't guns that spawn rebellions, it's out of control oppression of the majority of the people that does.

posted on Jan, 2 2015 @ 02:50 PM
link   
a reply to: stormbringer1701

So true.

posted on Jan, 2 2015 @ 02:52 PM
link   

A govt that isn't actually oppressive would have nothing to fear.

But try telling THEM that.

posted on Jan, 2 2015 @ 02:57 PM
link   
a reply to: FalcoFan

To bad no one can decide what makes a gov oppressive.

The same people that will call the gov a nanny state for trying to control what goes in their body food wise, you know in an attempt to reduce heart problems, are the same that will be all for strict drug laws when it is almost the same issue.

Even if all the cards fell into place for the people to stand up and over throw the current system, would be a whole new war to instill the next one.

posted on Jan, 2 2015 @ 03:00 PM
link   

Guns don't revolt, people revolt.

Guns don't buy people, people buy guns.

Anyway my point is what with the Muslims threatening to come and get us, and now the NEW black panthers threatening to arm up (yah, like none of them have guns now) I doubt there is no one in this country or the world for that matter that could disarm the American gun owner.

Someone will wake the sleeping giant one day, the free American public that is, and then pray to there god to unring the bell.

edit on 2-1-2015 by Battleline because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 2 2015 @ 04:34 PM
link   
If no revolt then all the US folk have got to look forward too is Jeb Another Bush or Hilary (Hubby gets it under the table) Clinton as POTUS!!!!

And we all know it will be more of the same old story and the continued Shamolitics!

Maybe, its the more guns the less chance of revolt - Now that's one coming sideways....Think about it!

posted on Jan, 2 2015 @ 04:35 PM
link   
If there's a revolt, it won't be because there's too many guns. If a revolt happen, it will be because a revolt needs to happen.

posted on Jan, 2 2015 @ 04:38 PM
link   
If you use a gun in a revolution, it is an illegal use of the gun, and you will be seen as a criminal by everyone not a part of your revolt.

The greatest thing that could happen to repeal the second amendment would be for a moderately sized armed uprising of citizens thinking that they were going to overthrow the government.

Repeal would be on the ballot the next day.

posted on Jan, 2 2015 @ 05:42 PM
link   
a reply to: th2356

Count up all the times that has happened and then know that we always had guns. There's stupid people in life. The majority knows not to have a loaded gun in their purse. That's why we have so many laws. They # it up for the rest of us who have a brain.

Don't use one case to take my guns. I can care less what the rest of the world thinks. They can bow down to their masters. That's not how we do it here. Don't like it, move!

posted on Jan, 2 2015 @ 05:54 PM
link   
The day the guns are taken away from America, the rest of the world is goin to feel it at that point the UN would step in and implement agenda 21 and good by rest of the world its america having guns that have kept it semi safe so many years.

Now what i cant stand is people that say " o take thier guns " why dont you worry about your country and your problems opinions are ok w me but dont impinge it on us. Gun control never works never has and never will look at what happend in cuba w fidel castro or mao in china and on and on and on.

posted on Jan, 2 2015 @ 06:22 PM
link   

Strong majorities in the US support the police state. Support wars, any one really. And support war crimes and crimes against humanity. They support imperialism regardless of who loses, support institutionalized racism against non-whites, support the death penalty ESPECIALLY if it is applied unfairly.

Think about it. This strong majority doesn't see the moral benefit of any revolution. Maybe if you raise their taxes, they get excited. Not much about the status quo is a problem. There will be no revolution without moral compunction.

Morality left the building some time ago.

posted on Jan, 2 2015 @ 06:40 PM
link   
a reply to: InverseLookingGlass

Until they start it. Then the people are going to show you the real deal. You can hide, we got this #.

posted on Jan, 2 2015 @ 06:40 PM
link   

As a daily licensed carrier...I dont see it a a possible revolt perse. But, Im not alone in my opinion that if any posturing was done by gun owners...its would be in a defensive capacity...against an offense of our government against us.

I guess...maybe that could be construed the same way?

posted on Jan, 2 2015 @ 06:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: LOSTinAMERICA
a reply to: th2356

Count up all the times that has happened and then know that we always had guns. There's stupid people in life. The majority knows not to have a loaded gun in their purse. That's why we have so many laws. They # it up for the rest of us who have a brain.

Don't use one case to take my guns. I can care less what the rest of the world thinks. They can bow down to their masters. That's not how we do it here. Don't like it, move!

Not sure if you are telling me to move or not, but I don't plan to. I live in Norway and enjoy a happy, peaceful life here where I don't have to worry about armed crackpots anywhere. Not even the police wear guns here.

posted on Jan, 2 2015 @ 08:57 PM
link   

Is America destined for a revolution due to the right to bear arms?

That depends on the actions of said government, would it not? Not the guns.

posted on Jan, 2 2015 @ 10:58 PM
link   

I wonder if the second amendment was made in order to seed a revolution into the country

The second amendment exists because America had real tyranny being under the British monarchy. It was intended for communities to have defense forces against foreign threats hence the whole militia part of the amendment that today's insane gun fanatical barbarians completely ignore.

It wasn't so that bitter losers could make themselves feel better, which is what it's used for today.

posted on Jan, 2 2015 @ 11:23 PM
link   
LOL....revolt.

We won't even protest. And those who do end up marginalized. See Ferguson, and the things people were saying about protesters. And it isn't like everyone doesn't know that agents provocateur aren't operating to incite actual riots and looting. But that is shrugged off so that the mindless can parrot their particular flavor of "news" channel.

No, there won't be a revolt. Not until people are inconvenienced enough to not have TV, and have to start talking to each other, and thinking for themselves.
edit on 1/2/2015 by bigfatfurrytexan because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join