It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

what do you do in heaven???

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 13 2004 @ 06:53 PM
link   
heya BTSers

i have one question tonight:

what do you do in heaven???

heaven is feeling "all-goodness" so, what the heck do you do in heaven???

maybe this is a silly question but i always wanted to know...

posted on Dec, 13 2004 @ 07:09 PM
link   
Well....nobody can know. Since you can only go there and experience it when your dead, and the dead cant communicate with us.

posted on Dec, 13 2004 @ 07:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by dreamlandmafia
Well....nobody can know. Since you can only go there and experience it when your dead, and the dead cant communicate with us.

sry i should have said this:

what do you think you do in heaven???

posted on Dec, 14 2004 @ 09:18 AM
link   
If you think you will go to heaven and sit around playing a harp for eternity think again.

Heaven or the place we go after here will be a continuation of learning and working.

Like here on earth those who goof off get nowhere, it will be the same after this life.

Life doesn�t end or change drastically after first grade---there is a second grade, and a third and so on (baby steps until we become adults and get an occupation [job]).

For those expecting a life of continual bliss with no cares or work----dream on!

posted on Dec, 14 2004 @ 09:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by sleeper
For those expecting a life of continual bliss with no cares or work----dream on!

So people spend their entire lives trying to 'qualify' to gain entry to heaven.. only to find out they're going to spend eternity working their arses off.. I thought thats what hell was meant to be for?

Heaven is what you make it.. and I think it's down here [well I try].

posted on Dec, 14 2004 @ 09:59 AM
link   

If you think you will go to heaven and sit around playing a harp for eternity think again.

Heaven or the place we go after here will be a continuation of learning and working.

Like here on earth those who goof off get nowhere, it will be the same after this life.

Life doesn�t end or change drastically after first grade---there is a second grade, and a third and so on (baby steps until we become adults and get an occupation [job]).

And you know this how?

posted on Dec, 14 2004 @ 10:12 AM
link   
Somehow, I was never good at the harp, and I'm sure I'd be scraping some of that gold off the streets... Sure, can't buy anything with it, but I'd have a very pretty cloud dammit!!!

Seriously, see the movie "What Dreams May Come", as it's pretty much my idea in a nutshell....

posted on Dec, 14 2004 @ 10:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by Simon_the_byron

And you know this how?

A little birdie told me?

To me the progression of life and consciousness forever and ever, is obvious.

The proof is everywhere and in everything we experience in this existence.

If you don't see it perhaps you are not looking.

However, we are all free to believe whatever we wish, and to live in whatever bubble of fantasy that suits us.

[edit on 14-12-2004 by sleeper]

posted on Dec, 14 2004 @ 11:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by riley

So people spend their entire lives trying to 'qualify' to gain entry to heaven.. only to find out they're going to spend eternity working their arses off.. I thought thats what hell was meant to be for?

It's like the Mexicans who finally slip across the boarder in search of Utopia and end up migrant workers.

Most people like to work, stay busy---eternity is a long time to do nothing.

posted on Dec, 14 2004 @ 11:52 AM
link   
Everything that I would want to do in heaven are the same things that would never allow me enterance.

posted on Dec, 16 2004 @ 08:08 AM
link   
i dont believe in heaven but if there were a heaven, my guess is that it would be far beyond human comprehension

posted on Dec, 16 2004 @ 09:40 AM
link   

It's like the Mexicans who finally slip across the boarder in search of Utopia and end up migrant workers.

Most people like to work, stay busy---eternity is a long time to do nothing.

So you more mean an 'after life' and not heaven?

posted on Dec, 16 2004 @ 04:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by riley
So you more mean an 'after life' and not heaven?

Precisely, nothing ever goes away----burn something and its elements only change form, nothing is destroyed---from dust to dust.

The soul is energy similar to all other energies, magnetism, electricity, gravity, fire, and every wave in the light spectrum.

Nothing ceases to exist---there was no beginning and there is no end only the illusion of change.

You existed before this life, a baby is like a new computer with no software (a clean slate) that is why most people remember nothing of their past, and know nothing of their future----the next life, and the next, and the next---forever, better pack a toothbrush.

top topics

join