It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dzhokhar Tsarnaev Trial January 5, 2015

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 2 2015 @ 05:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: Shamrock6
And really, I have to question your comments about this case since you repeatedly referred to Holmes before editing. The fact that you can interchange names of individuals accused of mass crimes so easily, without changing a SINGLE other word of your post is questionable. ....

All these false-flag events follow a well-defined template. You could insert the names Oswald or Sirhan and it would be equally valid,

posted on Jan, 2 2015 @ 05:48 PM
link   
a reply to: starviego

Ahhh okay so it's not off the table as far as te court is concerned, and the very people who don't want a trial are the same ones who pushed for the jury selection to start and not be delayed, and even though now would be the perfect time for a plea deal to be reached since a trial is imminent, and the death penalty is still on the table as far as the court is concerned, because you say it's not on the table, it's not.

If it wasn't, I would think some time in the last year since prosecutors said they would seek death and now (almost a full year later) they would've tried to make a deal. Not saying they won't still try to, but I would think they have had plenty of time to do so.

So really, if anything, because of the very reasons you listed as why it's not on the table, it would be the big hook to dangle right now to avoid a trial like you say they want to.

posted on Jan, 2 2015 @ 05:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: starviego

originally posted by: Shamrock6
And really, I have to question your comments about this case since you repeatedly referred to Holmes before editing. The fact that you can interchange names of individuals accused of mass crimes so easily, without changing a SINGLE other word of your post is questionable. ....

All these false-flag events follow a well-defined template. You could insert the names Oswald or Sirhan and it would be equally valid,

Pro-tip: not everything that ever happens is a false flag

posted on Jan, 2 2015 @ 05:52 PM
link   
Are you allowed to post Urls? Sort of new to this exact forum but not forums in general?

posted on Jan, 2 2015 @ 05:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: comatosed
They clearly have him and his brother on multiple video cameras carrying and placing the backpacks in specific spots.

Are those 'spots' in the same place the bombs went off?

... They have connected him and his bro to actually buying the pressure cookers as well.

Which is evidence he bought a pressure cooker.

posted on Jan, 2 2015 @ 05:58 PM
link   

Are you allowed to post Urls? Sort of new to this exact forum but not forums in general?

Yes. And charts and graphs and pictures as long as they don't violate T&C. Proper sourcing rules apply

posted on Jan, 2 2015 @ 06:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: starviego

They clearly have him and his brother on multiple video cameras carrying and placing the backpacks in specific spots.

Are those 'spots' in the same place the bombs went off?

... They have connected him and his bro to actually buying the pressure cookers as well.

Which is evidence he bought a pressure cooker.

It never ceases to amaze me that the same government false flaggers most often posit of being so extraordinarily capable that they can organize these vast conspiracies involving dozens or hundreds or thousands of people and keeping tens, hundreds, even thousands of people silent about for decades is at the same time so inept that they forget to have people not run around on camera, they forget/bungle the attempt to kill everybody involved, forget to offer plea deals, let people sit around in prison on death row when they have nothing to lose by revealing their dark dirty secrets, etc. Amazing how it's all powerful and all capable one minute but forgets all the little details.

posted on Jan, 2 2015 @ 06:14 PM
link   
a reply to: Jainine

I find the artical disturbing when it says "how he came to commit the crime"

Has he infact pleaded guilty?

If not the media should reserve judgement till after the trial.

Whats the evidence? Whats the defence?

posted on Jan, 2 2015 @ 06:17 PM
link   

Can you believe that there are folks out there actually defending him? Picketting outside of the courthouse like this guy had no part in the crime claiming 'we havent seen all the evidence'. But what about the video of them on surveillance carrying the book bags then placing them where the explosions went off. I'm sorry but this would be way to elaborate and would have to be planned so perfect. And his brother was seen in a shoot-out against the police and the other was found hiding under a tarp on a parked boat nearby, i'm pretty sure these are the two who committed the crime. Video evidence of them with the explosives are all that's needed in this case. Good luck to the defense, can't wait to see what excuses they make up. And for the prosecution it's basically an open and shut case.

But he still is entitled to his day in court and to be innocent until proven guilty.

If in fact he is guilty then he should get a lethal injection.

But until the verdict he is innocent.

posted on Jan, 2 2015 @ 06:19 PM
link   
Don't forget the IEDs they found and other explosive after the shootout in Watertown, MA. One of the explosives was the same make/model of the ones blown up at the marathon.

posted on Jan, 2 2015 @ 06:33 PM
link   
Don't forget this little tidbit....

www.nydailynews.com...

The pic with Hillary is priceless.

posted on Jan, 2 2015 @ 06:35 PM
link   
a reply to: FlyingFox

forsure. she has some pretty gnarly shades in that second one.

posted on Jan, 2 2015 @ 06:49 PM
link   
Like many on ATS here that followed events that night through Police Scanners, there were so many unreported incidents that night that were never raised in the media or elsewhere later.

From memory, there were several people being chased as accomplices.

One police man pinned down an old guy with a suicide vest on, never heard ths again yet was happening live on police scanners.

The brother that was killed, stripped down before being taken in to show he didnt have any other weapons on him, yet by the time he got to hospital the doctors stated they couldnt tell what caused his death due to the severity of his injuries.....no doubt inflicted by the Law.

I dont see this trial going ahead wihtout inteference by the law and others for a sideshow for the public.

Many unansered questions from that day.

posted on Jan, 2 2015 @ 07:07 PM
link   
a reply to: Melbourne_Militia

hey bro i dont know if you read this part yet... the part where they blew up 3 people injuring 260... then killed a campus security guard.. led cops on a high speed chase throwing explosives and IEDs out the windows... So you wonder why they ran his ass over? he was a threat to the public? im not trying to be a prick, but what is so hard to understand?.. then they searched the car found The same pressure cookers, with the same shrapnel in them, made with the same brand and color tape. Like what kind of bias are you? I'm one of the most optimistic people you will ever meet, but when you have that type of evidence up against you, you're done.. no chance.. nada, zero. talk about a
case for the prosecution.

posted on Jan, 2 2015 @ 07:35 PM
link   
Might be big news in the US but not here. The God awful mess created in the Middle East by the US and the insipid Government here in Australia see this sort of bombing daily. Iraqi and Afghani lives are worth just as much as US lives.
Put it in a global perspective. Sad for those affected, but we have created this violence. We reap what we sow.
a reply to: Jainine

posted on Jan, 2 2015 @ 08:57 PM
link   

hey bro i dont know if you read this part yet... the part where they blew up 3 people injuring 260... then killed a campus security guard.. led cops on a high speed chase throwing explosives and IEDs out the windows... So you wonder why they ran his ass over? he was a threat to the public? im not trying to be a prick, but what is so hard to understand?.. then they searched the car found The same pressure cookers, with the same shrapnel in them, made with the same brand and color tape. Like what kind of bias are you? I'm one of the most optimistic people you will ever meet, but when you have that type of evidence up against you, you're done.. no chance.. nada, zero. talk about a

I didnt say they were innocent, far from it. But i do not beleive the "official" story that was told when so many other things were buried and hidden the next day.

and regardless about what they did or didnt do, the fact that the accused was beaten to death by police on the way to hospital needs to be investigated.

Theres a law for a reason, to hold those accused and guilty to account....this isnt the Wild West anymore. Especially the law enforcement, which as we see on a weekly basis is a law upon themselves and bordering on out of control.

posted on Jan, 2 2015 @ 09:31 PM
link   

most of it went down on live TV.. The only thing that i think should be changed is the trial should be moved far from Masschusetts. There probably isn't a single person in the state that hasn't heard about this. You know? Something like this is remembered by everyone Nationwide.
edit on 2-1-2015 by comatosed because:

posted on Jan, 2 2015 @ 11:52 PM
link   
a reply to: starviego

She doesn't have a good track record defending anyone.

If I were Tzarnaev, just plead guilty, this woman isn't going to get you off.

posted on Jan, 2 2015 @ 11:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: Melbourne_Militia

I didnt say they were innocent, far from it. But i do not beleive the "official" story that was told when so many other things were buried and hidden the next day.

and regardless about what they did or didnt do, the fact that the accused was beaten to death by police on the way to hospital needs to be investigated.

Theres a law for a reason, to hold those accused and guilty to account....this isnt the Wild West anymore. Especially the law enforcement, which as we see on a weekly basis is a law upon themselves and bordering on out of control.

Agreed, Boston isn't the Wild West, but they sure tore through it like it was.

posted on Jan, 3 2015 @ 12:01 AM
link   
a reply to: comatosed

you all are reaching for something that isn't there.... WE HAVE them both on camera dropping the explosives.. what more would you need?... And lets say they were innocent.. why were they running? hiding? Shooting innocent people?(security guard) and didn't they steal a vehicle at one point in the middle of all this? Jeez some people... i understand optimism but you have the puzzle already completed in front of you.

Then screw the trial and you can man the gallows.
If you can see your way up the stairs.

edit on Ram10315v042015u21 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join