It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Black money air flights from Europe to Ukraine

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 2 2015 @ 08:44 AM
link   
It takes about forty minutes for Polish airplanes Lot to arrive from Warsaw to Lviv. It takes the exactly same to recharge the Ukrainian political competition by black money.
The question is how the Ukrainian economy and Polish airlines are connected. The answer is simple. Lot Polish airlines deliver a great deal of cash from Europe to Ukraine.
It's worth mentioning that according to the insider information Lot-765 flight had delivered to Lviv about $27 mln and €3 mln from October 14 to December 24, 2014.

I wonder what the origins of money are, and why they are transported by an ordinary flight in usual bags as a hand luggage of 10 kg. A million dollars in $100 bills weighs about as much.
They managed to deliver about $1-2 mln and a smaller amount of the European currency per a flight. So about $60-120 mln and €20-40 mln may be delivered to Ukraine during a year.
You may reasonably ask where the money goes for? A great deal of money indeed! The economic situation is still tense in Ukraine, the new budget's been adopted with difficulties and national currency is unstable. But these millions evidently won't be spent on social programs.
There can be three variants where the money are to go.
Firstly, for Yatsenyuk support. The certain Ukrainian political groups are unsatisfied with President Poroshenko. Yatsenyuk and Turchinov are opposing Poroshenko's party. Naturally, Yatsenyuk and his team need a lot of money to bribe some new allies.
Secondly, the money may be allocated to support Andrei Sadovoy's Samopomich party that showed unexpectedly good results at the parliamentary elections in October 2014.
Sadovoy's successes during parliamentary race have not gone unnoticed. December 26 the Lviv mayor's house was attacked. Perhaps, the attack was some kind of warning so that Sadovoy decreased his political ambitions. European leaders are ready to support Sadovoy's party that's why they transfer money to Lviv.
Third, Poroshenko may get advantage of black money by himself replenishing his personal fund and spend them for anti-terrorist operation to purchase the ammunition.
Each of these versions has a right to exist. The real destination of this money is thoroughly concealed.
When Ukraine is in dire need of money and has a budget deficit great cash flows are pouring in the country from abroad. Where will the money be spent? Who will control them? It's obvious that black money is promoting corruption in the Ukrainian government. People won't see that money, it will go straight to the officials' pockets.
European leaders were wrong thinking that Poroshenko eliminated corruption in Ukraine. Nothing has changed during seven months of Poroshenko's presidency. Europeans don't play the games like that, they used to believing gentlemen by word.

posted on Jan, 2 2015 @ 09:16 AM
link   
a reply to: drcollins

Any source for this?

posted on Jan, 2 2015 @ 09:18 AM
link   
I too would like to see supporting evidence, can you link us to any articles or papers on the matter?

posted on Jan, 2 2015 @ 09:29 AM
link   
additional info will come little bit later, its spicy info in Europe

posted on Jan, 2 2015 @ 09:33 AM
link   

How can you have so much specific information about carriers and exact sums, but are seemingly clueless about the money's destination or use? I call "black propaganda."

posted on Jan, 2 2015 @ 09:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: drcollins

This thread is likely to be even shorter than your usual failed attempts at rumor mongering.

posted on Jan, 2 2015 @ 09:43 AM
link   

its spicy info in Europe

And yet I am not able to find anything but your thread that states anything close to what your saying, so if this is so spicy one would think there would be something that confirms your story.

I also find it odd that you have so much info, yet you provide nothing that corroborates the story, so where did you get your info?

posted on Jan, 2 2015 @ 09:48 AM
link   
don't woryy friends! Keep some patience and u'll know more! just patience!

posted on Jan, 2 2015 @ 09:57 AM
link   

It's really just as easy as linking your source here in the thread. Patience isn't a factor. If the info exists on the internet, it would take you less than 30 seconds to link us to this info. If you cannot do that, I'll write this off as a troll thread.

posted on Jan, 2 2015 @ 10:00 AM
link   

edit on 2-1-2015 by drcollins because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 2 2015 @ 10:07 AM
link   

info exists will be come later, just wait for some time
So you're trolling. Gotcha.

posted on Jan, 2 2015 @ 10:08 AM
link   

info exists will be come later, just wait for some time

Then why should we have to wait as you say the info exists?

If it's out there you seem to be the only one who knows about it.

posted on Jan, 2 2015 @ 10:10 AM
link   
a reply to: tsurfer2000h

maybe! I'm not trolling, just asking to wait for. It's not the time now to tell the whole story

posted on Jan, 2 2015 @ 10:17 AM
link   

maybe! I'm not trolling, just asking to wait for. It's not the time now to tell the whole story

And again if the info is out there why can't we see it, or even find anything that comes close to what your saying when searched for?

Also why start a thread and tell everyone to wait, what's so special that you can't actually post a source for this story?

posted on Jan, 2 2015 @ 10:17 AM
link   

maybe! I'm not trolling,

I never said you were...but.

posted on Jan, 2 2015 @ 10:25 AM
link   

Yeah, looks like it is. In North America we call it disinformation!!!

posted on Jan, 2 2015 @ 11:32 AM
link   

a reply to: tsurfer2000h

Why is it the time to tell the incomplete story? Incidentally, I'm not saying that hard currency is not being flown into Ukraine from Poland. Ukraine is a war zone. Soldiers, however loyal and patriotic need to be paid for the sake of their families. Contractors need to maintain, repair or expand infrastructure. All of this requires money. Mind you, I.am not saying that some of the money earmarked for filling potholes in air fields isn't finding its way into the pockets of.local.politicians... I'm just saying that you are making very specific accusations that you are refusing to support with any sort of evidence. Black propaganda.

Oh... and is your comment that the money is not going to social causes a tacit acknowledgement that the celebrated five billion already spent was spent on social causes, as has always been maintained?

posted on Jan, 2 2015 @ 07:06 PM
link   
No one should be discouraged for posting info about suspected events, even if there's no "online" way to verify it.

The story merely begs for follow-up research from the poster or another member here. This is the process for "rumors" to become known or dispelled.

posted on Jan, 2 2015 @ 07:50 PM
link   
This thread will be closed until verification is provided to any ATS moderator via PM (U2U).

It will also be moved to the Skunkworks Forum for the same qualification.

join