It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Prince Andrew named in Pedophile case....Royal Family becoming EXPOSED!!!

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 2 2015 @ 10:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: LewsTherinThelamon

originally posted by: Rosinitiate

originally posted by: LewsTherinThelamon

originally posted by: HumanPLC
a reply to: stumason

Ohhhh, you mean good rape... Not bad rape???

Thats all news to me, where is the UK Legislation that says this?

Sorry mate but its rape, plain as!

No. If there is no force or manipulation, then it is not rape.

Conservatives are psychos.

Yeah, well, try explaining that to me if such a thing were to occur to my little one down the road.....

what is manipulation when you are dealing with an immature 17 year old CHILD who has had too many drinks? In my opinion......simply looking at her wrong.

Thank you for illustrating my point.

I have the required frontal lobes necessary to know that my daughter is going to want to have sex, like all other human beings.

You can continue living in your bubble of self-delusion, though.

I'm not delusional in the slightest, protective maybe and thanks for illustrating my point. See, i've been 17 and remember all too well the behaviors and actions of unrestrained raging hormonal tendencies. All too often girls get put in very compromising positions and if they play the rape card they are tainted, no dates, no normalcy, just more harassment. So they act as casual as they can so they can still be "accepted" even if deemed a "slut" because they were raped. I'm no feminist, not even a female, I've just seen enough to know that your daughter is in great risk and your casual acceptance is most repugnant.....carry on.

posted on Jan, 2 2015 @ 11:36 PM
link   
a reply to: Dabrazzo

Shady? If true, the girl was FORCED to be a sex slave! That is rape - repeatedly. Sure, it might not be considered pedophilia because she was not a small child. But it is not okay by any standards. Rape is rape.

posted on Jan, 2 2015 @ 11:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: Klassified
a reply to: liteonit6969
Quick! Get the broom, and lift the corner of the rug!

LMAO

posted on Jan, 2 2015 @ 11:52 PM
link   

Alleged or otherwise, it's good to see the elite finally being held accountable for their actions by the law of man. If he's guilty, I hope he gets what he deserves. If he's innocent, I hope this serves to shed a light on those in his echelon who are not innocent.

Either way, I think this is the best news I've heard in regards to criminal elitism in a long time.

posted on Jan, 3 2015 @ 12:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: Dabrazzo
Not exactly a "pedo" girl was 17, still pretty shady though.

Prince Andrew named in US lawsuit over underage sex allegations

A woman who claims that an American investment banker loaned her to rich and powerful friends as an underage “sex slave” has alleged in a US court document that she was repeatedly forced to have sexual relations with Prince Andrew.

How old was Prince Andrew at the time?

Remember Rob Lowe also got caught, he had to go through counselling. But then look at that rapper, 50 Cent, he had sex with a 12 year-old and never charged.

But here's the biggie, how many people thought it was a crime to mention Michael Jackson's pedophilia? Michael Jackson was guilty but there were a whole lot of people who refused to listen to the witnesses, even calling the witnesses liars. But then here's Prince Andrew with a 17 year-old and now it is a terrible thing.

Hypocrisy, that is what I say. Let Michael Jackson off the hook because he's just too famous but because people don't like the Royals, quickly jump on that.

posted on Jan, 3 2015 @ 12:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheAnarchist

Alleged or otherwise, it's good to see the elite finally being held accountable for their actions by the law of man. If he's guilty, I hope he gets what he deserves. If he's innocent, I hope this serves to shed a light on those in his echelon who are not innocent.

Either way, I think this is the best news I've heard in regards to criminal elitism in a long time.

See my post.

Would you say the same about Michael Jackson?

posted on Jan, 3 2015 @ 12:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: liteonit6969
Here we have it...the British Royal Family are finally being exposed for what they are, and one of those things is involved in pedophelia. Prince Andrew has been named in court papers in the case involving Jeffrey Epstein. It claims that a woman says she was forced to be an underage sex slave to Prince Andrew many times. There have been many links between the two men which Epstein has tried to hide, but to no avail. Im going to make this op short as i want people to know this as quick as possible.

Pedophile "alleged" Prince Andrew

Link

"The Mirror". Oh well. Get back to us when you have a legit news story from a legit source.

posted on Jan, 3 2015 @ 01:00 AM
link   
Shouldn't this be posted in the Lynched Without A Trial forum?

posted on Jan, 3 2015 @ 01:04 AM
link   
a reply to: Tangerine

I agree what ever happened to innocent before proven guilty?.
I hope no one here gets accused of rape.
My pal did ruined his life because he put a drunk girl to bed....she did time but not before many of his pals disowned him, wife left him....
Also a pedo? She is 17.

posted on Jan, 3 2015 @ 01:07 AM
link   
Looks like we are going to see somebody murdered sometime soon. At least there is some exposure but I doubt it will get farther than this.

posted on Jan, 3 2015 @ 02:55 AM
link   
Hey, its the king of derailing threads. Once again you attack the source to derail. Once again you dont even bother to read the thread you derail.

These have already been posted in this thread you didnt read:
Daily Mail
The Guardian
MSN
BBC

posted on Jan, 3 2015 @ 03:23 AM
link   
a reply to: LewsTherinThelamon

I there was solid evidence then he would be in jail. Im not here to bring solid evidence, im just trying to offer info which is very important. Also any underage sex slavery is vile so people need to stop trying to pick at the semantics and discuss the real issue in exploiting young girls.

posted on Jan, 3 2015 @ 03:28 AM
link   

and discuss the real issue

The real issue here is someone has made a accusation, without any evidence, and some people have got a lynch party already!

posted on Jan, 3 2015 @ 04:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: Ridhya
Hey, its the king of derailing threads. Once again you attack the source to derail. Once again you dont even bother to read the thread you derail.

These have already been posted in this thread you didnt read:
Daily Mail
The Guardian
MSN
BBC

I read the Guardian article. Perhaps you should. The woman making the allegations is unnamed and Prince Andrew is not named in her lawsuit.

posted on Jan, 3 2015 @ 04:47 AM
link   

a reply to: LewsTherinThelamon

I there was solid evidence then he would be in jail. Im not here to bring solid evidence, im just trying to offer info which is very important. Also any underage sex slavery is vile so people need to stop trying to pick at the semantics and discuss the real issue in exploiting young girls.

I agree with you. Sex slavery/trafficking is abhorrent. So is falsely accusing people of abhorrent crimes. There seems to be a trend in the media and her at ATS of pointing the finger at the rich and powerful in general and some specifically. If there is evidence, the individuals should be charged with crimes. Obviously, in the case of Prince Andrew, he not only hasn't been charged with a crime, the woman in question isn't even suing him. Gee, I wonder why? Could it be that his name is being used to get headlines?

posted on Jan, 3 2015 @ 04:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: Soloprotocol
Brave woman or really stupid as the Royals when faced with embarrassing situations have previous for making people Disappear.

Got evidence to prove that claim? I'm betting not. Just more accusations.

posted on Jan, 3 2015 @ 05:00 AM
link   

a reply to: HumanPLC

Well done in providing that info. It really shows what the victims are up against. It is the responsibility of EVERYONE to protect these victims and bring to justice anyone who has behaved in this way, no matter who you are. To do that people need to be vocal when faced with info about this kind of thing. Dont let people brush these things aside like some people on this thread.

BTW you have provided alot of great arguments and info throughout this thread, and without your persistence these trolls would have derailed it to the conspiracy bin. Thanks

lol, i dunno about providing lots of info (i do plan on spending today trying to find some links though) but thank you for those kind words.

I do believe the stories of these abuse survivors; ive seen it happen first hand, including the cover ups.
My mum worked at one of these homes in the 70's and i used to hang out there as she used it as a makeshift creche. The housemasters at this home were a husband and wife team who were accused of abusing of some of the children. There was no big investigation though, it was all handled by the local authority and in the end, all that happened was that the couple were moved to head up a new home in North Wales. Yep, North Wales!

Thanks for such a good thread too matey, have a good day

posted on Jan, 3 2015 @ 05:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: beansidhe
a reply to: uncommitted

My point earlier was solely to clarify the misapprehension between rape and statutory rape. I haven't commented on the OP.

The word rape is not used anywhere I have seen, rather that she was a sex slave

Sex slave? Oh, that's ok then. That would imply equality, respect and consent. Would it?

Andrew has chosen to remain freindly with a Schedule One offender, even after charges had been brought, according to the Guardian article. That is interesting, I would say, although not proof of anything.

No, I'm not suggesting for a second the term 'sex slave' is ok, that would be ridiculous. I was referring to the fact that the woman has not said she was raped.

posted on Jan, 3 2015 @ 05:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: Fravashi
a reply to: uncommitted

"The age of consent in the UK is 16, she claims she was 17 and at least some of the 'offences' happened in London - therefore even if true, she wasn't underage. If it had happened in Florida, than it appears that would be a different question.

"Do 17 year olds in Florida really not have sex?"

I find your comment extremely offensive. You appear to be justifying this crime. Even if the girl was only 17, she alleges she was loaned out to several men by Epstein and bullied and threatened as well as repeated raped by him. Since several other women have come out with the same accusations, her account is by odds probably true.

Your comment appears to be a prime example of "blame the victim" in rape cases, and is absolutely revolting!

What crime are you referring to? Something has been alleged and now you are sure it happened? Where have I blamed the victim = actually who is the victim if you don't know it really took place? Why do you believe it is obviously true with no information to back that thought up? Where does she say she was raped?

Sorry, stop and think for a second before responding. If this really is found out to be all factual and rape did indeed occur then I hope all the guilty parties receive the punishment they deserve. Until that point, anything else is slander. If you actually read my post I was pointing out that the 'underage' term is incorrect from a UK perspective where some of the alleged 'intercourse nobody has said they were raped' events happened.

Grow up.

posted on Jan, 3 2015 @ 05:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: Tangerine
Shouldn't this be posted in the Lynched Without A Trial forum?

Its nothing to do with a lynching, its just the trial that people want. A fair and unbias trial where the factual evidence is laid out and you are judged by your peers on the strength of this evidence. Pretty much the same as what us 'common' folk could expect if we were accused in the same way as some of these people have been.

edit on 3/1/15 by HumanPLC because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join