It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Prince Andrew named in Pedophile case....Royal Family becoming EXPOSED!!!

page: 26
<< 23  24  25    27  28  29 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 7 2015 @ 05:01 PM
link   
It will be interesting to see IF as I have said in an earlier post

that she is apparently writing her 'memoirs,' "who" and "what" she

mentions as in doing so she will leave herself wide open to be

sued for libel.

posted on Jan, 7 2015 @ 06:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: Tangerine

originally posted by: Anyafaj
Dershowitz is being countersued

Two lawyers representing a woman who claims to have had sex as a minor with prominent U.S. criminal defense lawyer Alan Dershowitz have filed a counter-defamation lawsuit against him.

In their lawsuit, Cassell and Edwards said Dershowitz defamed them when he accused them of 'deliberate misconduct and unethical behavior warranting disbarment' during several interviews with U.S. and international media outlets.

Cassell and Edwards said Dershowitz made defamatory statements in 'reckless disregard' in order to support his claim of innocence.

That's good news. This will go to court where it should be decided rather than in the media. However, it's better to use legitimate sources not the notorious Daily Mail.

I just used the one I happened to reading at the time. I don't mind reading fluff now and then, and it just happened to pop up there.

posted on Jan, 7 2015 @ 07:00 PM
link   

Sex Slave would be "looked after" if she kept quiet

The ‘sex slave’ who claims she was forced to sleep with Prince Andrew was promised she would ‘be looked after’ if she kept quiet, bombshell court documents allege.

Virginia Roberts said she was contacted by lawyers acting for billionaire paedophile Jeffrey Epstein just a week after she was interviewed by the FBI about allegations of sex abuse at his Florida mansion.

Epstein’s legal team ‘tracked her down’ to Australia, leaving her ‘terrified’, before apparently trying to secure her silence, according to a transcript of a telephone interview she had with lawyers in 2011.

Miss Roberts said she was warned any of the victims who did not comply would be smeared as ‘drug addicts and prostitutes’

‘Apparently there was an investigation being held about some of the girls who had come out and said that Jeffrey had sexual contact with them under the age of a minor and that he was discrediting lot of these girls and making them out to be drug addicts and prostitutes so they wouldn’t be looked upon as worthy in the court’s eyes.’

Miss Roberts claims she told Epstein she did not ‘want to be a part of it’ and would not speak out.

The comments were made in a telephone interview from April 2011 with lawyers acting for Epstein’s victims, who were gathering evidence after the billionaire’s legal team mounted a counter legal action.

A further document uncovered by the Mail shows how Miss Roberts was ‘terrified’ after being tracked down by the lawyers.

In a ‘complaint and demand for jury trial’ filed in May 2009, lawyers acting for Miss Roberts stated: ‘Suddenly, in 2008, [Miss Roberts] received numerous phone calls from the defendant’s agents. ‘Terrified by [Epstein’s] demonstrated ability to track her down on her cell phone number halfway across the world, [Miss Roberts] attempted to reassure [Epstein’s] agent that she would remain quiet. [Epstein] himself spoke on the phone and thanked her for not getting involved.’

In the document, Miss Roberts’s lawyers claimed she was abused by ‘royalty’, ‘politicians’ and ‘academicians’ who were friendly with Epstein.

At one stage, he even ordered a pilot to re-direct his private plane because he was concerned the FBI were looking for one of the girls on board.

He allegedly told his victims ‘bad things’ would happen to them if they spoke out.

The lawyers, meanwhile, were accused of carrying out a campaign of intimidation, using ‘aggressive witness tampering’.

A girl approached by Florida detectives investigating Epstein in October 2005 told them she had already been approached by a private investigator working for Epstein.

‘[The girl] provided no additional information as it appeared her responses were almost scripted,’ a police affidavit stated.

Again, you're using the equivalent of a tabloid for a source.
The woman in question previously referred to Epstein as her mentor and raved about the gifts and world travel he lavished on her. He even financed her travels on her own. Sound like a case of trafficking? Scroll back through this thread and read what she said about Epstein.

I agree there are a LOT of questions here that need answering. Supposedly she met Epstein at age 15!! Now if she's doing all this world travel, where the hell are her folks? Why aren't they concerned for where their daughter is? And don't give me the Masseuse line. My arse! And completely agree the money and gifts very much so muddy the waters, but that fact that he groomed her at 15, also muddy them, wouldn't you agree? A LOT of questions, not a lot of answers.

posted on Jan, 7 2015 @ 07:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: eletheia

It will be interesting to see IF as I have said in an earlier post

that she is apparently writing her 'memoirs,' "who" and "what" she

mentions as in doing so she will leave herself wide open to be

sued for libel.

I suspect that when Dershowitz finishes with her and her lawyers there will be no memoirs or they'll be heavily abridged.

posted on Jan, 7 2015 @ 07:06 PM
link   

The ‘sex slave’ who claims she was forced to sleep with Prince Andrew was promised she would ‘be looked after’ if she kept quiet, bombshell court documents allege.

Virginia Roberts said she was contacted by lawyers acting for billionaire paedophile Jeffrey Epstein just a week after she was interviewed by the FBI about allegations of sex abuse at his Florida mansion.

Epstein’s legal team ‘tracked her down’ to Australia, leaving her ‘terrified’, before apparently trying to secure her silence, according to a transcript of a telephone interview she had with lawyers in 2011.

Miss Roberts said she was warned any of the victims who did not comply would be smeared as ‘drug addicts and prostitutes’

‘Apparently there was an investigation being held about some of the girls who had come out and said that Jeffrey had sexual contact with them under the age of a minor and that he was discrediting lot of these girls and making them out to be drug addicts and prostitutes so they wouldn’t be looked upon as worthy in the court’s eyes.’

Miss Roberts claims she told Epstein she did not ‘want to be a part of it’ and would not speak out.

The comments were made in a telephone interview from April 2011 with lawyers acting for Epstein’s victims, who were gathering evidence after the billionaire’s legal team mounted a counter legal action.

A further document uncovered by the Mail shows how Miss Roberts was ‘terrified’ after being tracked down by the lawyers.

In a ‘complaint and demand for jury trial’ filed in May 2009, lawyers acting for Miss Roberts stated: ‘Suddenly, in 2008, [Miss Roberts] received numerous phone calls from the defendant’s agents. ‘Terrified by [Epstein’s] demonstrated ability to track her down on her cell phone number halfway across the world, [Miss Roberts] attempted to reassure [Epstein’s] agent that she would remain quiet. [Epstein] himself spoke on the phone and thanked her for not getting involved.’

In the document, Miss Roberts’s lawyers claimed she was abused by ‘royalty’, ‘politicians’ and ‘academicians’ who were friendly with Epstein.

At one stage, he even ordered a pilot to re-direct his private plane because he was concerned the FBI were looking for one of the girls on board.

He allegedly told his victims ‘bad things’ would happen to them if they spoke out.

The lawyers, meanwhile, were accused of carrying out a campaign of intimidation, using ‘aggressive witness tampering’.

A girl approached by Florida detectives investigating Epstein in October 2005 told them she had already been approached by a private investigator working for Epstein.

‘[The girl] provided no additional information as it appeared her responses were almost scripted,’ a police affidavit stated.

The woman in question previously referred to Epstein as her mentor and raved about the gifts and world travel he lavished on her. He even financed her travels on her own. Sound like a case of trafficking? Scroll back through this thread and read what she said about Epstein.

I agree there are a LOT of questions here that need answering. Supposedly she met Epstein at age 15!! Now if she's doing all this world travel, where the hell are her folks? Why aren't they concerned for where their daughter is? And don't give me the Masseuse line. My arse! And completely agree the money and gifts very much so muddy the waters, but that fact that he groomed her at 15, also muddy them, wouldn't you agree? A LOT of questions, not a lot of answers.

Certainly, Epstein is a very shady figure but if she is wrongly accusing people, so is she. She's a full adult now.

posted on Jan, 7 2015 @ 10:03 PM
link   

Has it really reached the point where some people hope this woman was trafficked just so a Royal can be kicked down the steps?

That's the feeling I am getting also.
edit on 1/7/2015 by WarminIndy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 7 2015 @ 10:05 PM
link   

Exactly, I asked myself the same question. Where were her parents and why did no one report her missing? If she was indeed that young and involved in this, then her parents sold her into it, but she hasn't implicated them. So one has to question.

posted on Jan, 8 2015 @ 12:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: WarminIndy

Has it really reached the point where some people hope this woman was trafficked just so a Royal can be kicked down the steps?

That's the feeling I am getting also.

It's been like a lynch party licking their chops.

posted on Jan, 8 2015 @ 01:42 AM
link   
a reply to: Tangerine

I suspect that when Dershowitz finishes with her and her lawyers there will be no memoirs or they'll be heavily abridged.

It would appear that Dershowitz has shot himself in the foot as he is now the subject of a libel suit from her lawyers. Going by the comments he made in public about them deservedly so.

Edit to add...They also have requested copies of his passport pages to prove travel dates, locations etc.,

Perhaps you would prefer it if none of Epstein's victims came forward and god forbid that they should name any names. Or at least anyone that you disapprove of being named.

edit on 8-1-2015 by midicon because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 8 2015 @ 02:31 AM
link   

Your lack of concern about actual evidence is puzzling. I should think that would be a mandatory requirement to conclude that someone is guilty of a crime.

And yet, here I am the one who did some digging, while you dismissed the story without even reading through the thread or posted sources.

Then you lied once and then you lied twice without even researching the claims you were making. Then you showcased your ignorance believing it suspicious that rape victims dont report crimes.

I went and found proof that Andrew was connected to Roberts.

Once again, best case scenario, he's with an underage prostitute in a pedophile's mansion and didnt bother asking questions about why she looks like she's in freaking high school?! All he had to do was say no.

Epstein plead guilty to SOLICITING A 14-YEAR-OLD FOR SEX and the FBI

opened an investigation into allegations that Epstein had been paying for sex with underage girls at his Palm Beach mansion for years. By the following year federal prosecutors said they had identified 40 young women who may have been illegally procured by Epstein.

And that STILL didnt stop Andrew from hanging out!! Despicable!

Roberts claimed that Maxwell recruited her at 15. And shes not the only one who independently claimed that. Epstein, Maxwell, and Andrew still have yet to claim how they 'encountered' the girl. Im sure it will be so plausible.

Then of course you have girls pleading the fifth and refusing to say that Andrew didnt have sexual contact with them - hm, they should have just told the truth and said no! Right? Simple.

Then it came to light that "A lawsuit filed in Florida last month now claims that Prince Andrew was among those who made ‘efforts’ on behalf of Epstein ‘to persuade the [U.S.] government to give him a more favourable plea arrangement and/or non-prosecution agreement’."

I repeat, for like the fourth time, the best case scenario, Andrew supports a pedophile, is chumming up to underage prostitutes. Despicable. Maybe those rumoured secret blackmail videos will surface, and prove him innocent?

posted on Jan, 8 2015 @ 02:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: midicon

It would appear that Dershowitz has shot himself in the foot as he is now the subject of a libel suit from her lawyers. Going by the comments he made in public about them deservedly so.

Edit to add...They also have requested copies of his passport pages to prove travel dates, locations etc.,

Perhaps you would prefer it if none of Epstein's victims came forward and god forbid that they should name any names. Or at least anyone that you disapprove of being named.

Want to bet which lawyers come out on top in this duel? My money is on Dershowitz. Who's your money on?

posted on Jan, 8 2015 @ 02:52 AM
link   

Want to bet which lawyers come out on top in this duel? My money is on Dershowitz. Who's your money on?

It did cross my mind that Dershowitz may be a more powerful figure than her lawyers. Let's not also forget who the establishment is supporting. I wouldn't want to bet, I am not so shallow. From the statement made by him regarding her lawyers then he shouldn't have a leg to stand on but who can say what the outcome will be. Have you considered that even if everything she says is true the miscreants may still walk away untarnished. As it stands why not look at all the data available and at least reach some sort of conclusion of your own? Or should we trust in the justice system when it comes to these types of cases concerning the rich and powerful.

posted on Jan, 8 2015 @ 03:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: Ridhya
Once again, best case scenario, he's with an underage prostitute in a pedophile's mansion and didnt bother asking questions about why she looks like she's in freaking high school?!

That photo was supposed to have been taken in London, so who's place was it taken at? Also it is possibly a fake

gotnews.com...

posted on Jan, 8 2015 @ 03:15 AM
link   
a reply to: hellobruce

After reading that it sure looks fake to me now.

posted on Jan, 8 2015 @ 03:25 AM
link   
a reply to: neo96

Wow a lot of the worlds population act just like the royals

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

NOT A REPLY TO NEO96

Also I'm not going to research this (had enough with Dutroux) so could someone (seems like there are a few people in here who would know this already) compile/post a list of pedos (famous or otherwise) and the friends that ditched them

Guess it's worth linking en.wikipedia.org... again
and another www.ageofconsent.com...
edit on 8-1-2015 by aivlas because: links

edit - don't look in to what your friends are doing, you are more than likely not going to like what you find, or you vet the people you hang around with in an overly creepy fashion (ie stalking).... not aimed at anyone just an observation.
edit on 8-1-2015 by aivlas because: (no reason given)

edit on 8-1-2015 by aivlas because: splitting post

posted on Jan, 8 2015 @ 03:44 AM
link   

It did cross my mind that Dershowitz may be a more powerful figure than her lawyers. Let's not also forget who the establishment is supporting. I wouldn't want to bet, I am not so shallow. From the statement made by him regarding her lawyers then he shouldn't have a leg to stand on but who can say what the outcome will be. Have you considered that even if everything she says is true the miscreants may still walk away untarnished. As it stands why not look at all the data available and at least reach some sort of conclusion of your own? Or should we trust in the justice system when it comes to these types of cases concerning the rich and powerful.

The woman and her lawyers didn't accuse Dershowitz and Prince Andrew in public and hid behind the protection of the lawsuit in which Dershowitz and Andrew were accused of heinous crimes but not sued so they could defend themselves in court. I've concluded that that smells. It suggests that they are only being used to get publicity. Fortunately, Dershowitz is going to make that backfire on them in a spectacular manner.

A trafficked victim who has escaped doesn't, years later, describe her captor and exploiter as her mentor and brag about the gifts and world travel he provided. I've concluded that that smells.

If Dershowitz were guilty, he would not be nearly so stupid as to give up his right to protection via the statute of limitations, etc.. which he has done. I would bet he is not guilty.

Prince Andrew probably meets thousands of people every year and poses for photographs with them. He may have even received a massage from the woman in question. He may have even had sex with her but, if he did, ask yourself why she didn't sue him? Why did she only use him to get publicity? Now combine this with the fact that she used the fifth amendment against self-incrimination when asked about him.

How would she be incriminating herself in a crime if he had raped her? She wouldn't. How would she be incriminating herself in a crime if Epstein forced her to have sex with Andrew? She wouldn't. She would only be incriminating herself in a crime if she committed a crime involving Andrew. What might that crime have been? Could she have had sex with Andrew while lying about her age in an attempt to blackmail him? That would have been a crime on her part and a reason to take the fifth. Could she have attempted to have sex with Andrew while lying about her age in an attempt to blackmail him and he declined? That would have been a crime on her part and a reason to take the fifth. I think the latter is the most likely scenario.

Because being a victim of sex trafficking is not a crime, said self-described victim would have no need to take the fifth when asked about her activities during the time she claimed she was forced to service men. I've concluded that the fact that she took the fifth smells.

The justice system has not prevented this woman from suing Epstein and accusing Dershowitz and Prince Andrew.

Of course I do not know for certain what happened but, for the reasons I have listed, I do not find her credible. I'm not sure why you do find her credible. Can you offer an explanation for why she didn't sue Dershowitz and Prince Andrew? Can you offer an explanation for why she took the fifth? Can you offer an explanation for why, as an adult, long after this stuff allegedly happened, a formerly trafficked sex slave would refer to her owner/pimp as her mentor and brag about the gifts and world travel he provided?

posted on Jan, 8 2015 @ 04:12 AM
link   
a reply to: hellobruce

lawl.

yep.

posted on Jan, 8 2015 @ 04:38 AM
link   

'TIME' can play odd games! ie. in just over one year a person

can age three years ... You can meet someone at 15 years of age

two days later is your 16th birthday and then ....a year and a

week later you are 17 years old! All depends on how

SENSATIONAL or SALACIOUS you want to be.

Regarding the photograph, as I read it she asked for it to

be taken
so she could show her mother that she had met an

'English Prince'.

So her mother was aware of all the 'perks' she was receiving??

Now did her mother really believe she was receiving all

this attention for her shorthand and typing / business acumen

skills ...remembering she hadn't been in education since 15 years

old when she was working in one of Donald Trumps spa's where

her father was also employed!!

Surely as a good father he would be keeping an eye on his

15 year old daughter

posted on Jan, 8 2015 @ 05:39 AM
link   

There is no point in me saying why I find her credible...there have been reasons enough posted in this thread to satisfy me without expanding on the subject. I do wonder at your motivations though for taking the stance you do. All the points you have raised have been answered by other posters and you have not taken any on board...as is your right of course.

Regards Dershowitz he has been a fool, not by his display of public outrage but by publicly maligning her lawyers. I suppose as the saying goes, the best form of defence is attack.

She cannot sue without proof and this might be difficult to do. If what she says is true would you rather she kept quiet? Investigating Andrew is not going to be easy, look at the state of the current investigation of abuse at Westminster, all stymied, hushed up and going nowhere. I am sure Andrew will receive the same support from the corrupt establishment that pulls the strings at Westminster. This in conjunction with the same bunch in the USA will derail any enquiry.

Just look at Epstein's plea bargain...enough said.

posted on Jan, 8 2015 @ 06:19 AM
link   

There is no point in me saying why I find her credible...there have been reasons enough posted in this thread to satisfy me without expanding on the subject. I do wonder at your motivations though for taking the stance you do. All the points you have raised have been answered by other posters and you have not taken any on board...as is your right of course.

Regards Dershowitz he has been a fool, not by his display of public outrage but by publicly maligning her lawyers. I suppose as the saying goes, the best form of defence is attack.

She cannot sue without proof and this might be difficult to do. If what she says is true would you rather she kept quiet? Investigating Andrew is not going to be easy, look at the state of the current investigation of abuse at Westminster, all stymied, hushed up and going nowhere. I am sure Andrew will receive the same support from the corrupt establishment that pulls the strings at Westminster. This in conjunction with the same bunch in the USA will derail any enquiry.

Just look at Epstein's plea bargain...enough said.

There's no point in you explaining why you find her credible? Surely, if you find her credible for any reason other than disliking the people she has accused, you will be able to explain why you find her credible.

I have not debated the points of other posters? Huh? I've been debating them for days. Are you sure you've read the entire thread?

Dershowitz is far from being a fool. Do you understand that he had no other legal recourse? Do you understand that he had no other way to clear his name? What would you expect him to do if he is innocent, just accept that his reputation will be tainted forever? What would you have done if you were in his position?

You are dead wrong. Anyone can sue anyone. She will need to convince a jury that a preponderance of the evidence supports her suit in order to prevail in court but you don't have to prove anything to simply file the suit.

If what she has accused people of is true, why didn't she sue Dershowitz and Prince Andrew so that they could defend themselves in court?

Neither Prince Andrew nor Dershowitz have been sued or charged with a crime. You know that, right?

Exactly what do you refer to when you say "the current investigation of abuse at Westminster"? Please be specific and name the specific people accused of crimes, the nature of the crimes, when they occurred, and who accused them. What do you mean by "at Westminster"? In other words, what is meant by Westminster. Do you refer to the Queen? The Prime Minister? Prince Andrew? Or are you simply alleging vague crimes committed by generic, unspecified people? If you can't name the specific people, the specific crimes, when they allegedly occurred and the actual evidence, it's pretty difficult to take seriously.

The issue isn't Epstein, it's the woman who claims she was trafficked. SHE is making the accusations. This is HER lawsuit. The issue is whether her allegations against Prince Andrew , Dershowitz and other parties (not Epstein) are true. That's what we're discussing.

As for Epstein's plea bargain, you may not be aware that plea bargains happen all the time and are given to people without a dime just as they're given to the wealthy. I'm not saying that's what should happen, but it does.

top topics

<< 23  24  25    27  28  29 >>

join