It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ISIS fighters 'have contracted Ebola'

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 2 2015 @ 10:30 AM
link   
a reply to: CharlieSpeirs

My apologies then, it just seemed you were stating it as a known fact.

Perhaps I should have asked for a clarification of your statement before I accused you of "knowing for sure".

On topic...

I could see this happening from various angles which other members have already mentioned.

Could be an accident, could be intentional by IS, could be some type of black op by Western interests, could be anything really. All I know is that if IS is in fact proven to be spreading Ebola, then S might actually hit the fan. I could be over-reacting but there are so many possibilities on how this could evolve (in a very bad way) if this was proven to be true.

As for my sectarian comment which follows my first post in this thread, I still believe it to be true. No offense intended even though it may seem otherwise. We all have our biases, some for good reason, some not so much.

Respect!
edit on 2-1-2015 by real_one because: clean up...

posted on Jan, 2 2015 @ 10:36 AM
link   
a reply to: TinfoilTP

When children are brainwashed in this manner, they do not need to be dumbed down to become cannon fodder.

They can teach them Math, Engineering & Science and add that to a hatred for the West and you have yourself a generation of Kamikaze pilots...
Bomb builders...
Strategic warlords... Etc...

Dumb them down and they'd have to tie their shoelaces before they strap them into a Bomb Vest...

I refuse to take IS lightly by thinking they're stupid enough to do this.

posted on Jan, 2 2015 @ 10:48 AM
link   
a reply to: aLLeKs
true lol

posted on Jan, 2 2015 @ 12:41 PM
link   
a reply to: real_one

I'm not sure if they'd be indoctrinated enough to knowingly use the Ebola as a weapon.

It's one thing to go out in an instant via explosion with the press of a button. That only takes a certain level of indoctrination, not too hard to do.

But to suffer for several days, and knowingly make others suffer from what you have, that'd be a little harder.

One would have to quickly find out they had Ebola, quickly get themselves successfully into a Western country without being caught (or before they get too ill). Then they'd need to ... oh I don't know, draw their own blood and put it into a spray mist bottle, along with some sterile water to increase volume? lol.

Just spend the day riding the subways or trains/busses, spraying to your heart's desire. Eventually someone would notice and call the cops, but by then it'd be far too late.

I just don't know if I can realistically see that happen.

posted on Jan, 2 2015 @ 01:03 PM
link   
I don't know if it's true but it would be a good story to keep people from joining ISIS. Look what happened when we had Ebola in Dallas. Everyone freaked out. People decided not to fly to Dallas on business, those who vomited were ostracized, we all went crazy when the nurse flew on a plane. That's okay, I freaked out, too. Especially since I live here.

Personally, if I were ISIS, I would try a much deadlier and easily spread weapon. Maybe a mutation of SARS or something.

posted on Jan, 2 2015 @ 04:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: CharlieSpeirs

When children are brainwashed in this manner, they do not need to be dumbed down to become cannon fodder.

They can teach them Math, Engineering & Science and add that to a hatred for the West and you have yourself a generation of Kamikaze pilots...
Bomb builders...
Strategic warlords... Etc...

Dumb them down and they'd have to tie their shoelaces before they strap them into a Bomb Vest...

They need to be kept dumb by their masters, in this case ISIS, or they will have an Arab Spring when successive generations realize what they are missing out on. Education leads to westernization in the radical jihadists views, so they suppress it. They have no choice but to suppress education, it is the only way to keep their subjects in line.

posted on Jan, 2 2015 @ 05:55 PM
link   
Be afraid of the boogeyman. Fear rules you.

posted on Jan, 2 2015 @ 07:51 PM
link   

Charlie, please give this (my) thought, some thought.

If someone is gullible enough to allow themselves to be brainwashed to the point they believe it's fair and just to mass-murder hundreds of innocent people, then it must follow they are weak-minded. A strong-willed, strong minded, moral person would not permit such a thing; but rather would turn tail and run from anyone broaching such horrendous undertakings.

They are acquiescing to brainwashing, the same way the Nazi's did.

My point being......... they've come this far..... will they know where to draw the line?

edit on 1/2/2015 by ladyinwaiting because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 2 2015 @ 08:55 PM
link   
a reply to: ladyinwaiting

I was actually referring to education rather than Ebola Lady, my friend.

I wouldn't put it past IS to use Ebola, I just think they'd be more intelligent in how to affect people with it than infecting themselves en masse.

Maybe one or two... Then take blood from them and develop some type of bio weapon is more plausible to me.

As per your thought, some of them statistically must be gullible...
But overall I'm of the opinion that they're a group of Psychopaths & Sociopaths...
Far from gullible but completely emotionless to anything but their own progress.

& bearing that in mind, I don't think a line will be drawn.

They are, imo, our generation's Nazis.

posted on Jan, 3 2015 @ 01:46 AM
link   

What's the difference between walking among civilians with explosives strapped to them with a smile on their face, or going among civilians with a deadly contagious disease with a smile on their face?
How smart is it to go kaboom for nothing?

I would wager they have people begging to get juiced up with ebola to take it to the infidels.

posted on Jan, 4 2015 @ 09:46 AM
link   

Ah, I see. You're right of course. But my God, ebola is such an awful way to die. We can only hope it doesn't happen.

I think they are psychopaths too. There is apparently some kind of collective psychopathy going around over there.........I'm beginning to think it's as contagious as ebola.

posted on Jan, 4 2015 @ 10:06 AM
link   

What's the difference between walking among civilians with explosives strapped to them with a smile on their face, or going among civilians with a deadly contagious disease with a smile on their face?

The main difference, TP, is effectiveness...

Walking into a market place strapped up is a guarunteed multi-kill...
Walking into a market place with Ebola would need the carrier to have intimate contact with numerous people & then play the waiting game of whether or not it actually spreads...

I dread to think what would happen to anyone who tries to make intimate contact with strangers in the Middle East, personal space is just as important there as it is here in the West...

I just don't see IS benefiting from this, & I don't think those in charge a stupid enough not to have thought about this...
Minions & Serfs within IS probably would...
But I don't see it becoming a Wartime Strategy unless delivery method is made much easier.

posted on Jan, 5 2015 @ 12:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: CharlieSpeirs

The main difference, TP, is effectiveness...

Walking into a market place strapped up is a guarunteed multi-kill...
Walking into a market place with Ebola would need the carrier to have intimate contact with numerous people & then play the waiting game of whether or not it actually spreads...

I dread to think what would happen to anyone who tries to make intimate contact with strangers in the Middle East, personal space is just as important there as it is here in the West...

I just don't see IS benefiting from this, & I don't think those in charge a stupid enough not to have thought about this...
Minions & Serfs within IS probably would...
But I don't see it becoming a Wartime Strategy unless delivery method is made much easier.

It is not meant to be a decisive blow weapon, it is a terror weapon. Just the news of a patient in a city gets people creeped out. They are terrorists, they use terror so it is exactly they type of thing they would try.

posted on Jan, 5 2015 @ 10:56 AM
link   
a reply to: tomcat415

Good catch but already here.

posted on Jan, 5 2015 @ 12:55 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 7 2015 @ 12:55 AM
link   
a reply to: tomcat415

They dont have ebola and they certainly dont have access to a lab that would be able to confirm if they did. WHO has released a statement on this
I blame either sloppy journalism or intentional fear mongering either by isis or or other (and there are lot of others) who are profiting from continued instability in the region.
I do find it interesting that they even responded to such an unsubstantiated and ludicrous rumor
www.emro.who.int...

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join