It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ISIS fighters 'have contracted Ebola'

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 2 2015 @ 08:17 AM
link   

According to three media outlets an undisclosed number of militants displaying signs of the disease attended a hospital in the ISIS-held city of Mosul

ISIS fighters 'have contracted Ebola'

it had to happen at some point Ebola is cheap to get a lot cheaper than a NUKE paying someone in a African family money to get a sample of the virus would be easy bringing it back is so easy just one blood drop can bring terror and that what ISIS Wants
www.dailymail.co.uk... ting-reports-Islamist-militants-disease-showed-Iraqi-hospital.html

posted on Jan, 2 2015 @ 08:20 AM
link   
I really don't think it's going to be as effective as ISIS hopes it is.

Though, the idea of terrorizing people by coughing on them is amusing.

posted on Jan, 2 2015 @ 08:20 AM
link   
I wonder if it was accidental or on purpose. I wouldn't doubt that ISIS would love to get ahold of a biological weapon. Ebola would be easy to spread. ISIS would just send infected people into the HAJJ or into airports or marketplaces. When in the infectious stage, all they'd do is drop sweat or cut themselves and smear it around. Mass murder - cheap and easy.

posted on Jan, 2 2015 @ 08:21 AM
link   
a reply to: tomcat415

OR...

If the current flavor of Ebola is something cooked up at Ft. Detrick (sp?)...

What a wonderful use from the Military's viewpoint

-NF

posted on Jan, 2 2015 @ 08:24 AM
link   
No they haven't.

Just like that haven't banned academic education involving engineering, science & mathematics.

Some of these IS stories are getting silly now.

posted on Jan, 2 2015 @ 08:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: Jainine
I wonder if it was accidental or on purpose. I wouldn't doubt that ISIS would love to get ahold of a biological weapon. Ebola would be easy to spread. ISIS would just send infected people into the HAJJ or into airports or marketplaces. When in the infectious stage, all they'd do is drop sweat or cut themselves and smear it around. Mass murder - cheap and easy.

Ha ha, not quite that simple really, besides most people in the West manage to survive Ebola. It would probably be more of an inconvenience to the medical services, than mass murder.

If they were to try and use chemical or biological weapons, then I think Nukes will be used against them. That's what was threatened in Iraq anyway, so unless it was just blustering.....

posted on Jan, 2 2015 @ 08:27 AM
link   
Good, and now let them die.

Unfortunately, Ebola is not able to distinguish between assholes and peaceful people.
So let's just hope it will kill a lot of ISIS fighters, before it spreads
edit on 2-1-2015 by aLLeKs because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 2 2015 @ 08:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: CharlieSpeirs
No they haven't.

Just like that haven't banned academic education involving engineering, science & mathematics.

Some of these IS stories are getting silly now.

If they haven't then somebody should maybe pay more attention to 'outrageous' stories like that
It would be much more effective in dealing with those savages then rockets, airstrikes and foot soldiers...

posted on Jan, 2 2015 @ 08:36 AM
link   

No they haven't.

How do you know?

Seems that they took time away from running around and chopping off the heads of people who worship God differently from them to ban higher education. No surprise. Educated people wouldn't buy into the bronze age garbage that ISIS is pumping out. So naturally ISIS would see educated people as the enemy.

Newsweek - ISIS bans Math, Science, Social Studies

Murder, torture, and rape? Halal.

Math, social studies, sports, and music? Haram, according to the group which calls itself the Islamic State (formerly ISIS, ISIL, or QSIS, depending on whom you ask). The Salafist jihadi organization announced a new curriculum banning the study of a wide variety of subjects for students in areas of Iraq and Syria it controls, CNN reports.

Students will be forbidden to learn math, music, social studies (especially anything about elections or democracy), and even sports. Teachers who break the rules "will be punished," according to fliers posted in IS-controlled territory.

Al Arabiya - Philosophy and Chemistry Banned by ISIS

The Islamic State of Iraq and Syria (ISIS) has established an “Islamic curriculum” for students living in the Syrian northern city of Raqqa and banned the study of philosophy and chemistry, the Syrian Observatory for Human Rights (SOHR) reported Friday.

The militants called on teachers and school directors to “prepare an Islamic education system in the schools of Raqqa,” which would be reviewed by a board of education appointed by ISIS.

Times of India - ISIS Bans Math, Sports, Social Studies

Thousands of children in swaths of war-torn Syria, now controlled by dreaded Islamic State militants, can no longer study math or social studies under new diktats issued by the jihadists.

While sports is banned, the children will not be allowed to learn about elections and democracy.

Instead, the children will be subjected to the teachings of the radical Islamist group. And any teacher who dares to break the rules "will be punished.

And now the Ebola information -

Weaponized Ebola ??
WHO hasn't yet confirmed the information from the Mosul hospital that ISIS militants have shown up with ebola. The militants originally came from Africa and traveled to the ISIS territory to go have fun mass murdering. Instead, they show up carrying the disease and they themselves will die painful horrid deaths. Excellent karma.

posted on Jan, 2 2015 @ 08:39 AM
link   
a reply to: Thill

Hmmmm personally I think it hinders progress to just make up whatever people want about IS...

It's a recruitment nightmare to lie about them & gives them a justifiable stance to many who do not know better.

When people hear stories being invented about IS all they have to do is say "propaganda" & then they can apply that to the truthful stories for recruitment value.

The article said its from Pro-Iraqi & Kurdish sources, to be honest they need the updated propaganda manual because this # can backfire.

posted on Jan, 2 2015 @ 08:46 AM
link   
those ISIS people are so stupid even if they catch ebola they will probably lose it a few days later

posted on Jan, 2 2015 @ 08:50 AM
link   
a reply to: Jainine

Re education:

The United Kingdom-based SOHR is run out of a two-bedroom terraced home in Coventry by one person, Rami Abdulrahman,[3] a Syrian Sunni Muslim who also runs a clothes shop. After three spells in prison in Syria, Abdulrahman came to Britain in 2000 fearing a longer, fourth jail term.

Wow that does sound credible.

Re Ebola:
World Health Organisation isn't very credible either... & the Article specifically says that the UN are not allowed in Mosul so there will be no way to confrm this story.

So I'm calling BS on both.

Just because it's IS doesn't make it believable.

posted on Jan, 2 2015 @ 10:20 AM
link   
a reply to: CharlieSpeirs

No they haven't.

Link which proves this?

I'm not saying that this story is 100% true but I'm very curious where you got this information from, you're so confident you stated it as a fact. Can you say for certain that some CIA/IS have not caught ebola?

Please provide your source that factually proves this.

You said it, not me.
edit on 2-1-2015 by real_one because: you're

posted on Jan, 2 2015 @ 10:21 AM
link   

a reply to: Jainine

Re education:

The United Kingdom-based SOHR is run out of a two-bedroom terraced home in Coventry by one person, Rami Abdulrahman,[3] a Syrian Sunni Muslim who also runs a clothes shop. After three spells in prison in Syria, Abdulrahman came to Britain in 2000 fearing a longer, fourth jail term.

Wow that does sound credible.

Re Ebola:
World Health Organisation isn't very credible either... & the Article specifically says that the UN are not allowed in Mosul so there will be no way to confrm this story.

So I'm calling BS on both.

Just because it's IS doesn't make it believable.

Was wondering when people would start openly defending IS on here.
They are too good for you to believe they banned higher education? Because public impalements and beheadings must be signs of intelligence and not intimidation through terror?
They kill their own for failing to do a stinking prayer, what do they care about others?

posted on Jan, 2 2015 @ 10:24 AM
link   
a reply to: real_one

Because you're reading this and not in a vocal conversation with me I can understand how it may come across as stating it as fact.

It's an opinion.

That is all.

posted on Jan, 2 2015 @ 10:24 AM
link   
a reply to: TinfoilTP

I hate to speak of other members directly but I believe that sectarian favoritism may play a part in Charlie's posts on here, especially when it comes to matters that involve Islam, IS and Assad for example.

His biases clearly indicate a sectarian agenda.

posted on Jan, 2 2015 @ 10:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: real_one

I hate to speak of other members directly but I believe that sectarian favoritism may play a part in Charlie's posts on here, especially when it comes to matters that involve Islam, IS and Assad for example.

His biases clearly indicate a sectarian agenda.

Allah's band of sheeple got their priorities it seems.

posted on Jan, 2 2015 @ 10:28 AM
link   

I'd like to know how you have read that as a defence of IS to be honest.

The reason I doubt they've banned education is because it comes from an unreliable source & to ban Mathematics, Engineering & Science would seriously hinder their progress when it comes to operating & maintaining any sort of Weapons they come across in the future...

Do you not think it would be idiotic for IS to stump their own agenda by stopping the next generation from learning something necessary towards their goals?

Do you think IS are stupid?

Do you think because I don't think IS are stupid that this equates to me defending them?

Seriously TP?

posted on Jan, 2 2015 @ 10:30 AM
link   
a reply to: real_one

I couldn't give a # about ISIS...

So your assumption means nothing.

Maybe you should stick to not speaking for other members.

posted on Jan, 2 2015 @ 10:30 AM
link   

I'd like to know how you have read that as a defence of IS to be honest.

The reason I doubt they've banned education is because it comes from an unreliable source & to ban Mathematics, Engineering & Science would seriously hinder their progress when it comes to operating & maintaining any sort of Weapons they come across in the future...

Do you not think it would be idiotic for IS to stump their own agenda by stopping the next generation from learning something necessary towards their goals?

Do you think IS are stupid?

Do you think because I don't think IS are stupid that this equates to me defending them?

Seriously TP?

I think in IS 99% are worthless cannon fodder to them and the few controllers of the masses would still be educated through foreign sources. They keep the cannon fodder dumb for a reason.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join