It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New study claims that 'bad luck' plays a predominant role in the creation of cancerous cells.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 2 2015 @ 12:45 PM
link   
a reply to: GetHyped

Cancer-free longevity in people exposed to cancer-causing agents, such as tobacco, is often attributed to their 'good genes,' but the truth is that most of them simply had good luck

I got this far and came to the conclusion that it's Pseudo-Science.

Unless you have something that will change my mind, I'll stick by my assessment.

posted on Jan, 2 2015 @ 12:58 PM
link   
OH crap I'm a dead man.
NOT so lucky beyond the poverty level...

posted on Jan, 2 2015 @ 01:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: GetHyped
a reply to: Psynic

Live for long enough, cancer will get you. We're getting better at diagnosing it and treating it, that is all.

1. Our bodys are killing would-be cancer cells daily, and with our lifespan it's only inevitable that we get cancer.
2. As for the second part, id have to disagree on the treatment. Radiation and Chemotherapy are horrible things to go through.. there are natural remedies and herbs that have excellent cancer killing properties that are being suppressed from the public. Instead they half hazardly nuke our insides with toxic chemicals that kill every and any cell in it's way. For the most part people are worse off with radiation and chemo. (i've seen it first-hand)

posted on Jan, 2 2015 @ 04:29 PM
link   
a reply to: CharlieSpeirs

Yeah, let's ignore the analysis of the clinical data, the peer review and subsequent discussion in the scientific community and just dismiss it as pseudoscience because some guy on a conspiracy forum said so.

posted on Jan, 2 2015 @ 04:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: GetHyped
a reply to: CharlieSpeirs

Yeah, let's ignore the analysis of the clinical data, the peer review and subsequent discussion in the scientific community and just dismiss it as pseudoscience because some guy on a conspiracy forum said so.

this article is a crock. sorry but it's no coincidence that non-hodgkins lymphoma runs in my family. Great Grandfather had it, My Grandpa had it, and his brother had it as well. I doubt this is attributed to 'bad luck'. Cancer is obviously somewhat hereditary. This doesn't mean me or my father will end up with it but it means that we should be aware and get tested at earlier ages. Look up DNA/Genetic Tests for Cancer. It's real bro.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join