It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My first topic as a physician, Disease of the week #1 Wilson's disease

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 3 2015 @ 04:44 PM
link   
a reply to: Takifugu

cheers for the info.....i am not finding any info that black salve is positive at all on the internet.....my neighbor swears by the stuff and my GF was going to use some on a sunspot on her nose...she is having second thoughts now

posted on Jan, 3 2015 @ 06:14 PM
link   
a reply to: eisegesis

Excellent question,

My stance would be a combination of the two. I am a very firm supporter of both modern and homeopathic medicine. I like to incorporate both alternative and conventional methods into the treatment plans for my patients.

posted on Jan, 3 2015 @ 06:15 PM
link   
a reply to: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

Hello! I have actually not heard of the black salve, would you happen to know of any good articles online that I might learn more about it? Thanks! Hope all is well!

posted on Jan, 3 2015 @ 06:18 PM
link   
a reply to: misskat1

I would say that if your children or grandchildren were born with mutations inherited from both parents, then yes, it would make sense they're risk increases of having complications from this deadly disease. However, in order to know for sure, we would have to to do genetic testing for those mutations. Will they necessarily get Wilson's disease? That is tough to say, but will their risk increase? Absolutely.

posted on Jan, 3 2015 @ 06:20 PM
link   
a reply to: aboutface

I am unaware of any effects on licorice on cardiac rhythm, however, I have learned that licorice is very dangerous to people especially with high blood pressure. There have been studies showing that licorice increases blood pressure, and can further worsen hypertensive symptoms. Hope that helps!

posted on Jan, 3 2015 @ 07:06 PM
link   
a reply to: DoctorTruth

here....www.blacksalve.biz.......there is not a whole lot of info that i have found,but this is a start

posted on Jan, 3 2015 @ 07:09 PM
link   

Hmm, it looks like Black salve is an herb that stimulates the immune response to fight tumors, very interesting, I've never heard of a herb with such properties, I will definitely partake more research on this!

posted on Jan, 3 2015 @ 09:14 PM
link   
a reply to: DAVID64
Unfortunately it works both ways there are plenty of charlatans saying they are herbalists I agree as well as plenty of charlatans that masquerade as doctors which so many of the proponents of pharma medicine don't quite like to tell you about
unfortunately the mass propaganda campaign that drives and protects the industry protects the psychopaths and the brainwashed that is probably 90% of our population believe that doctors know best which is a categorical lie.

so people will always quote individual cases to back their claims up like davids post here and probably there are hundreds if not thousands of cases of horror stories where dickheads tell the gullible public who do not value their lives enough to be bothered to spend some time on the internet and in the libraries in order to save their own lives and research the information given them
but doctors are so much more dangerous than herbalists who would not really be able to trade for a long period due to word of mouth driving a herbalists business where as a doctor would be protected from the various murders they inflict upon our society,
so to all those who read this post and think this is drivel you obviously need a reference point to the basic premise that the majority of doctors are quite simply murderers and completely up their own arses we need an example for the uninitiated that have been brainwashed and do not understand my point of fact and so we come to the schute brothers who were doctors and had researched vitamin e and announced to their fellow doctors in Australia in the 1940s that vit e would greatly reduce heart disease this information was shunned and scoffed at for many years so many years in fact that 500 thousand Australian citizens died around 20 years earlier than if the doctors had just done some research on the findings of the schute brothers which was proven rense.com...

and this is not at the OP but hopefully this will make you aware of the game you are playing you either work for evil or good there is nothing else.

posted on Jan, 4 2015 @ 01:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: hopenotfeariswhatweneed
here....www.blacksalve.biz.......there is not a whole lot of info that i have found,but this is a start

It's a bad start , that site is so obscure it doesn't have a WOT rating.

After their fiction about black-slave not damaging healthy skin it states at the very bottom of the page ...

"Sorry we can no longer supply Black Salve"

I wonder why that is ?

originally posted by: DoctorTruth
Hmm, it looks like Black salve is an herb that stimulates the immune response to fight tumors ...

It does nothing of the sort : it is a toxic substance , ( not an immune stimulant ) , it corrodes tissue , is an escharotic.

originally posted by: jinni73
a reply to: DAVID64
... rense.com......

Re: Rense , have a look at the comments here ... mywot.com/en/scorecard/rense.com
[ like wikipedia , anyone can contribute to WOT ratings so it's not a one sided viewpoint ].
edit on 4-1-2015 by Takifugu because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 4 2015 @ 05:58 PM
link   
a reply to: Takifugu
Sorry, so you don't want to discuss the fact that while we are told by our governments to trust these doctors and pharma companies and my pointing out the fact that this is one way of culling people and providing factual evidence you would try and throw people off the trail with opinions

my attempt in trying to protect people in getting them to research things themselves by giving them truthful knowledge and you would rather try and protect evil meaning that you are part of it? or maybe you just don't understand stuff now if its the latter you may want to educate yourself by having a look through some of my posts I directly fight the evil that runs this planet and a lot of my posts are hidden after I write stuff as they really don't want people knowing the truth about this world have a look at some of the posts showing the earthquakes are put into the football scores and you will see what this world is really like if you are brave enough

I did not get the information from rense it is factual and I just used the internet to show others. lots of truth sites are made to look bad if they are not being controlled by the cia or whoever else controls sites like this one as lots of doctors are made to look good.

The majority of Doctors quite simply are used to control the population they think they know it all once they have been brainwashed by the pharmaceutical companies, as you are so good at researching why don't you research the rockerfellers control of the universities and do some good for this world rather than working for evil the rockerfellers own 50% of the pharmaceutical companies and control the majority of the universities through various ways of setting the syllabus and other acts

posted on Jan, 4 2015 @ 06:13 PM
link   
and you haven't heard of Echinacea?

you need to read some more books like the green pharmacy by jim duke that is if you truly want to help people

also you might want to research what is in the pills you are giving people as they are full of toxins and to neutralise these toxins they should either be used as a suppository as you know or crushed and used in distilled water,

there are lots of other books that state scientific testing done on herbs and what the results are these are far more safer than the pharma drugs they give you to dispense as the drugs are derived from herbs in the majority of the medicines,

one other piece of advice for you doc is that I take it you are living in the Caribbean where sickle cell is a problem, there is a herb that I believe is grown in Nigeria that cures sickle cell I cant remember what its called now also I believe the soil is very deficient in boron so you would have a lot more arthritis cases over there so borax and magnesium cures arthritis or at least relieves the symptoms of it.

(post by jinni73 removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Jan, 4 2015 @ 11:34 PM
link   

"Echinacea: marketed for the common cold; no good, consistent studies have been done. "
rationalwiki.org/wiki/Herbal_supplement#Effectiveness

What's actually in a herbal remedy is not regulated, e.g. ingredients and dose , and even if it is what-it-says-on-the-tin , herbal remedies are not usually untested for efficacy and safety, so disasters can occur , see ... whatstheharm.net/herbalremedies.html .
edit on 5-1-2015 by Takifugu because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 5 2015 @ 02:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: Takifugu

"Echinacea: marketed for the common cold; no good, consistent studies have been done. "
rationalwiki.org/wiki/Herbal_supplement#Effectiveness

What's actually in a herbal remedy is not regulated, e.g. ingredients and dose , and even if it is what-it-says-on-the-tin , herbal remedies are not usually untested for efficacy and safety, so disasters can occur , see ... whatstheharm.net/herbalremedies.html .

A quote by mr Einstein for you
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former. "

You understand herbs contain chemicals, these same chemicals are used in pharmaceutical medications between 1980 and 1992 25% of all pharma medicines contained one chemical from a herbal plant that was not synthesized the majority of the other 75% all have synthetic ingredients derived from plants and animals due to the fact that you cannot patent a plant

please stop quoting all of this disinformation or is this how you get your kicks

Echinacea is proven to enhance the immune system there are 78 separate scientific studies done on Echinacea that are all listed in the review of natural products 8th edition which are factually based not woo or whatever words you want to use and some of these studies prove that the lipophilic fraction is responsible for the immunostimulating effect of echinacea

the American Indians have used it for however long they have been about I know white people were there 9000 years ago so since then hey and you are right people do die from taking herbs an Italian zookeeper had a constipated elephant. He decided to give the poor beast a laxative (senna or castor oil-based, no doubt), and happened to walk behind the distressed pachyderm at the most inopportune moment. Drowning was listed as the official cause of death

www.tillotsoninstitute.com...

so herbs are especially dangerous especially when mixed with elephants LOL

I do know of one guy who was at deaths door and his family gave him some dandelion root and he had a reaction to it and died but what your trying to do is put people off genuine medication that doesn't normally kill you unlike pharmaceutical medication which kill a huge amount of people, chemo kills 50% of all people who take it not the cancer

I know I'm wasting my time responding to you but its worth it if others pick up on this so lets have a look at evening primrose oil which contains gla here's what WebMD says about gla which is extremely high in black currant oil as well
www.webmd.com... nic%20acid

oh look your website says it does nothing yet another website which is scientifically backed states the complete opposite
you have no idea of what you are talking about 70% of illness can be attributed to bad diet so why don't doctors know anything about diet some do I know but the majority get no training in it in there courses as im sure our dr truth here can tell us

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join