It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chemical Imbalances

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 2 2015 @ 04:11 PM
link   
a reply to: satsanga

Having been medicated for mental health I can safely say yes, it is legitimate & sound science...

I don't think the benefits I've received from medication has anything to do with pharmaceutical companys getting lucky with random concoctions.

posted on Jan, 3 2015 @ 12:20 AM
link   
OP on a tablet and can' give refererencs but there is genetic evidence that many people (about 20%)do not metabolize B12 efficiently.
ly. B12 is the vitamin that is responsible for making neurohormones like dopamine seratonin epinifrine and melatonin, etc.

I am one who has my DNA done and have the above defect. Also am 7 times less likely to be helped by all current antidepressents, tho I was helped 40 years ago by a tricylic... the only pharmaceticle that actually replaces seratonin. I now use natural methods... determined by my dna.

posted on Jan, 3 2015 @ 01:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: satsanga
a reply to: Takifugu
I'll converse with you when you give me serious links. Wikipedia should never be used to validate one's opinion or anything for that matter.

That dopamine deficiency causes Parkinson's disease is not only stated on wikipedia.

edit on 3-1-2015 by Takifugu because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 3 2015 @ 01:22 AM
link   
oops
edit on 3-1-2015 by Takifugu because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join