It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Glad to join the ATS family! Happy New Years!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 1 2015 @ 09:43 PM
link   
Hello all,

DoctorTruth here. I just wanted to give a brief introduction. I am a 26 year old physician who just recently graduated medical school. I am excited to finally join Above Top Secret after lurking over the years. As a medical student, I was always told to question everything around me, on how the human body worked, the complex pathophysiology of diseases, and their guide to treatment. Medical school has also taught me to broaden my horizons, especially in terms of information and knowledge. I guess, what I can say is that I am one of those weird physicians who does not always believe what we are told in the media, as I have a high index of skepticism for information that is given to me at first sight. Anyhow, I am proud to be a part of a group that is dedicated to finding the truth. I hope everyone has had a great New Year! May you all be blessed with a long life.

Cheers!

P.S. once I get my 20 replies, I will be posting extensively in the Medical forums, everyone have a lookout for my posts!
edit on 1-1-2015 by DoctorTruth because: Forgot to add some stuff.

posted on Jan, 1 2015 @ 09:45 PM
link   
a reply to: DoctorTruth

Welcome aboard the Mothership ATS!

As a member of the ATS community allow me to direct you to this excellent resource for new members.

A mod may be by later with a more thorough introduction, in the meantime, enjoy the site and remember,

Take this as well:

May it serve you well in your many adventures to come!

Kallisti

posted on Jan, 1 2015 @ 09:47 PM
link   
a reply to: CagliostroTheGreat

Thank you very much for your reply! I will definitely take a look at the thread, I hope all is well on your end my friend!

posted on Jan, 1 2015 @ 09:57 PM
link   
Welcome to the land of the loonies doc!
All the best.
B. V. H a reply to: DoctorTruth

posted on Jan, 1 2015 @ 09:59 PM
link   
a reply to: billyvonhelvete

The public might call us loonies, but I call us truth seekers. Today's society rejects everything that is for the good of man and accepts many things that plagues us. I am proud to be among you and not a sheeple.

posted on Jan, 1 2015 @ 10:01 PM
link   

Great introduction! I hope you enjoy your time here...see you around the forums.

posted on Jan, 1 2015 @ 10:04 PM
link   
a reply to: caladonea

Thank you Caladonea for your post! That is a cool toon that you got there. Have a happy new year!

posted on Jan, 1 2015 @ 10:12 PM
link   
Im proud to be a loonie!, i get described as many things, loonie is one of the nicer names!. I am a truther in a way, if i here of something in mainstream media that grabs my attention, i check here first, then hit the net until im happy ive got the truth or on a positive direction to get a truth.
Theres alot of good people on here and some very intellegent!. From time to time you might gain a pet troll!, they get bored quickly when you use big words!.
Well are paths will cross again on here sometime, but for now i bid you a good evening, time to hit the hay!!
All the best.
B. V. H.

posted on Jan, 1 2015 @ 10:16 PM
link   
Wecome Doctor and enjoy the craziness!

posted on Jan, 1 2015 @ 10:19 PM
link   
a reply to: A boy in a dress

I'm already browsing through the many forums and might I say, I completely belong here! Thanks, happy new years!

posted on Jan, 1 2015 @ 10:20 PM
link   
a reply to: billyvonhelvete

Never be ashamed of your beliefs. I remember working int he hospital and people looked at me like I was crazy. I just wanted to tell them if you they only knew. The government wants its citizens to be ignorant, it all makes sense in the grand scheme of things.

posted on Jan, 1 2015 @ 10:51 PM
link   
Hello! Nice to meet you! WELCOME!

posted on Jan, 1 2015 @ 10:54 PM
link   
a reply to: Night Star

Thank you very much! I hope all is well and likewise!

posted on Jan, 1 2015 @ 11:08 PM
link   

Welcome to ATS!!!! This is a great place full of knowledge covering almost everything out there. I love this site though the years ATS has helped me greatly in knowledge, topics, shadow govt, all sorts of things and has helped to separate and shatter BS from truth which is ATS's motto deny ignorance. Look forward to your future posts.

posted on Jan, 2 2015 @ 12:37 AM
link   

welcome aboard doc

posted on Jan, 2 2015 @ 01:48 AM
link   

Glad to hear you'er searching for the truth! Keep up your search, I was young and fell for lies.
edit on 2-1-2015 by NotMoose because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 2 2015 @ 02:02 AM
link   

Welcome to the family, I caught your Thread on Wilson's. S&F. I hope you enjoy being here.

posted on Aug, 2 2018 @ 05:41 AM
link   
welcome, some reason i can only send msgs to staff which sucks

well I hope to talk to you all about your existence

top topics

join