It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

O- Blood Type: and what it means spiritually – Omega 3rd Thunder

page: 13
<< 10  11  12   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 15 2021 @ 11:16 PM
link   

posted on May, 16 2021 @ 03:32 PM
link   
Similar here though seems im.B+(?). Knowledge is inherent and i don't usually call for knowledge though it is ever-present. My eyes are hazel(light brown woth green). My dad(European decsent) was clearly narcissistic and seems of the fallen ones exhibited woth behavior. One of my sisters is rH-, very fair; tall and green-eyed. One of her son's also the same. She is a lover of YHUH and is a tender Spirit and Soul. Our maternal lone was thought to.be of Greek decent though we learned that the percentage is low(less than 12%) and instead we are middle-eastern(maternal grandfather told stories and instructed us not to trust the Turkish as they raided the villages at Greece killing all the men(to stop pro-creating) and purposely o served their seed(sperm/dna) onto the women and their daughters)). Maternal grandfather is said to have killed a man at Greece and escaped to A-merica at age 14. Peculiar also is maternal grandfather and seven daughters suffered not through the depression(1920's).
a reply to: waggz

posted on May, 16 2021 @ 04:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: BatYah
Reading these posts May15, 2021. Are you still responding to posts?
a reply to: TheoFieldsGardener

I am sorry to tell you that the op of this thread has been banned
and can't respond to you or your posts.Contact a mod if you have
any questions about this,they will explain about banned members.

posted on May, 16 2021 @ 10:30 PM
link   
a reply to: mamabeth

Reported

posted on Sep, 2 2021 @ 10:48 PM
link   
I'm so glad of this thread because this question has been bubbling at the back of my mind for a couple years now. Interestingly, Jeffrey Epstein and Ghislaine Maxwell had ties to technology to track children by blood type!

jewelyblue.com...
BTW, I'm O+ and have what I have always called "gypsy powers." I can read faces, one glance tells a lot about a person. I can touch a hand or arm and change how that person feels about what I've asked them to do. I can capture someone's attention if they're in my vicinity, make them turn and look at me--I used to describe it when I was a kid as feeling almost like I have an invisible arm that extends from my forehead and I can tap them on their shoulder with it. I lucid dream, "spacewalk," remote view and can overcome sleep paralysis to "catch" non-human beings we all sometimes awaken to see in the middle of the night, (most people think they're just dreams, but I can touch them and it really freaks them out). I have compassionate feelings towards "demons" and believe they are just another captured species doing what they believe they have to (the bidding of evil people who "conjure" them) and I encourage them to free themselves by ignoring their contract/beliefs and choosing their own actions instead. I was raised non-denominational Christian and believe the teachings of Christ in the NT are lovely and true. I stopped attending church as a young adult because I had explored many denominations in search of a true, pure religion, but found none embodied the essence of Christ's teachings. I love purity, justice, kindness, creativity, animals, vegetation, grand architecture, music from string & percussive instruments, certain shades of blue and gray, sight/sound/scent of the sea. Oh, and I think I can determine someone's bloodtype by observation. Haven't done it much, but identifying O+ is super easy for me. I don't always get A, B and AB right, but if treated as an entire group, I never mistake them for O. I find O's easy to relate to and exude warmth, whereas the other group comes across to me as "cool" or "other." That's not to say they're not nice, not at all, just not relatable in an energy kind of way.

Interested to know if these traits match other O+'s.

posted on Sep, 3 2021 @ 12:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheoFieldsGardener
a reply to: waggz

I have some odd abilities. I am definitely different. My friends sometimes joke that I am an alien.
I usually excel at things far faster and easily than my friends or co-workers.

Yes, I know all about it. Waggz, I would like for you to consider fore going animal flesh if you feel you can get by without it. The Essenes did that and the Qumran Essenes were O-'s. This is important because an Angel must begin prepare to return back to their former abode. The alternative will not be as desirable for you. This is an opportunity to prepare. Would you consider that?

So...In 2014 I went vegetarian after 3 separate contacts by strangers in public places within a month. The last guy (at a grocery store) said, "Try it. It will change your life." The tri-message (oh, "try" message--I love accidental puns) somehow stuck in my processor (unbeknownst to me) and 4 or 5 months later, the day after spending over $100 on protein purchases, I went veg and have been since. AMAZING things happened. Some of the "powers" I listed really amped up and I had a connection to a spirit I like to call Earth's Siri. I felt like the planet was a ship and Siri was a Star Trek-like replicator who operated it through the will of humans that are in communication. It is said eating animal components lowers your frequency, so maybe that's what this is about, to connect via some organic "wifi" that allows us to give commands to the system. I can see Bill Clinton giving up cheeseburgers to have the power to control the world, oh yeah. I can tell you some things I manifested that would blow your mind with it's specificity and immediacy.

After about 6 months, I was party to a conversation "she" had (with maybe a council of sorts?) that had to do with determining what was to happen to humans. This occurred while I was eating at the kitchen table one summer afternoon. The gist of it was that if I, GammaD, could be good, then so could every human using her consciousness matrix, so everyone could be "saved" even if it took a long time, and she committed to the job. I "sensed" a widespread jubilation, just a big jump of approval from an etheric body, as best I can describe it, and immediately there was a ruckus outside the kitchen window. Thousands of tiny birds had descended into my little back yard and were swirling and flying en masse from the ground to a large laurel hedge appx 9-10' high that ran appx 30' along a fence. Back and forth, they were dancing, whirling like a tornado and chirping some craziness that sounded like JOY. I've had a couple people say they've witnessed the same thing one time in their life and they also felt it was some kind of celebration/jubilation. Now, at the time I didn't know about ritual abuse and the horrible atrocities being committed against children, only knew about the normal stuff like war crimes and sadistic criminal acts against people and animals, but the discussion was that all of us--even non-humans would evolve to be like "her" at a point later in the timeline. She witnessed through 40 years watching through my eyes that we are given nearly nil chance of working out the truth because our entire paradigm is a lie and all earthly authorities are complicit in maintaining this falseness. Connected with her, I saw or felt something like an equation running into the future and resolving to a whole, positive answer. We're all salvageable code and not to be deleted.

Perhaps things are being brought down now, this false world deconstructing, so that truth can abound and clear out our missprogramming and we can all become intelligent, sentient beings free to explore the universe because we're no longer a dangerous element under quarantine. I heard something that makes me think she may be Norea, though I really don't know how that connects. (Norea is written to be a child of Eve, but I don't know whether to believe it.)

posted on Sep, 3 2021 @ 04:23 AM
link   
a reply to: GammaD

I’m O- and I don’t have any magical super powers.

posted on Sep, 3 2021 @ 08:42 AM
link   
a reply to: hounddoghowlie

there are only three children mentioned by name for adam and eve, cain, abel and seth

There was a daughter of Eve: Norea.

posted on Sep, 3 2021 @ 01:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: GammaD
a reply to: hounddoghowlie

there are only three children mentioned by name for adam and eve, cain, abel and seth

There was a daughter of Eve: Norea.

What verse says that?

posted on Feb, 2 2023 @ 07:10 PM
link   
a reply to: GammaD

Any advice for an O- gal wanting to go Vegetarian or Vegan. Not even eating sardines allowed I guess?
I'm working on raising my vibration so any advice is appreciated. (:

new topics

top topics

<< 10  11  12   >>

join