It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

O- Blood Type: and what it means spiritually – Omega 3rd Thunder

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 2 2015 @ 05:50 AM
link   
a reply to: PLAYERONE01

Firstly your information is wrong. The truth is that type A was first.

Secondly, your attitude is offensive and revealing as to your character. You see people as superior /inferior depending on blood types and your delusions about them.

Sanford Genetics

Most likely A came first. And then mutations in the original A gene caused B and O to appear.

One way scientists figured this out was by using something called coalescence analysis. Basically, this is where you compare DNAs and figure out when they used to be the same.

From this kind of analysis scientists concluded that A came first. Then, about 3.5 million years ago, the A gene mutated in someone and blood type B was born. The same thing happened about a million years ago for O blood type. So O is actually the most recent blood type.

At first this might seem weird since O is the most common blood type, but these kinds of things happen all the time. Different traits can become more common over time for lots of different reasons.

For example, if a trait gives some sort of advantage, it can quickly become the norm. How quickly this happens depends on how big an advantage the trait gives.

So what's the use of having O blood? One theory is that it makes people suffer less severe symptoms from malaria.

As I said earlier, humans probably started with mostly A type blood. In areas with lots of malaria, these A folks lived shorter lives and had fewer babies than the O ones. Over time, the O folks slowly came to dominate.

This is one way that O might have become the most common human blood type. And there are many others possible ways, some of which don't even require an advantage.

What I'll do for the rest of the answer is talk a bit about how genes get changes in them to create new traits. In other words, for our discussion here, how did O and B spring from A? I'll also talk a bit about why having an O blood type can make you suffer less from malaria.

Blood type B and O came from A

If humans started out as A blood type, where did O and B come from? They came from small changes in the A gene.

To understand how this happened, we need to step back a bit and discuss genes and DNA. Because A, B, and O are all the result of one of our genes.

Each of our thousands of genes has the instructions for one small part of us. The gene we're interested in is called ABO. This gene comes in three different versions -- A, B, and O. The four common blood types all come from different combinations of these versions (or alleles as scientists like to call them).

The instructions in genes are written in DNA. The alphabet of this language has just four letters -- A, G, C, and T. The ABO gene has around 20,000 of these letters all arranged in a certain order.

The differences between the three different ABO alleles are actually very small. There is only a single difference between O and A and just four between A and B.

These kinds of differences originally came from things like environmental damage or mistakes our own cells made copying DNA. DNA changes like these are surprisingly common.

Given that many of these mutations are not good for us, we're lucky that our cells are nearly perfect at fixing them. But our cells don't catch all mutations--some are missed.

Sometimes one of these missed mistakes can cause problems like cancer or cystic fibrosis. But sometimes they can be helpful too. Like when they change A to O and this happens to give some protection against malaria.

Malarial Protection

So how does a single letter change protect someone from malaria? It does this by affecting the protein that gets made.

In order for a gene to perform its function, its instructions must be read and a protein made. It is the protein that goes off and does the work.

To get from DNA to protein, a cell needs to read a gene's instructions. Remember when I said that the genetic language has only four letters? Well, it also only has 64 three-letter words. This is called the genetic code.

Each combination of 3 letters makes up an amino acid and proteins are made up of these amino acids. So, a gene is really just a long string of three letter words that tells a cell to connect amino acids in a certain order.

Now imagine what would happen if you were to change (mutate) one of the letters that codes for an amino acid. Let's take as an example the amino acid leucine.

edit on 2-1-2015 by theabsolutetruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 2 2015 @ 07:47 AM
link   
I'm o- and I can read minds. I can sort of sense what some people are thinking can't really hear their thoughts. Also I haven't learned to control it yet and most of the time I can only sense bad thoughts. Btw I'm a strong believer in The Almighty.
edit on 2-1-2015 by truehumandna because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 2 2015 @ 08:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: MOMof3
a reply to: TheoFieldsGardener

So, it's all about DNA? Hey, maybe that is how the resurrection will happen.

wow, and they are busy making dna banks

posted on Jan, 2 2015 @ 08:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: douglas5

S & F op

Do you taste, smell and hear things others do not? Can you easily sense when people lie to you? Are you a loving but easily moved to jealousy? Are you especially gifted at pleasing your lover? Do you rarely say you’re sorry for anything and hold a grudge? Do you lose fights or altercations? Do you have a green thumb? Do bad things happen to those who oppose you without lifting a hand?

all the above especially the last one always wondered about that

how did you come by this information

posted on Jan, 2 2015 @ 08:09 AM
link   
a reply to: pez1975

You're the one I want to talk to. I don't want you to get away without going over yours. It's important I am going to post yours tomorrow. For now please read the Church of Ephesus.

posted on Jan, 2 2015 @ 08:13 AM
link   
a reply to: theabsolutetruth

The O types I know of are the least spiritual of those I know and also selfish and sort of deluded in that they aren't aware that people see their selfish motives. They also aren't holders of any karmic powers, in fact the opposite. But they are part of masonic type groups that are misogynist, spiteful and greedy, also deluded as their core motives are based on lies and used for making scapegoats from innocents and punishing them for refusing them their lies and taking blame.

There are those that choose the dark side but they must be encouraged away from it. It's very tempting. They can be great.

posted on Jan, 2 2015 @ 08:19 AM
link   
a reply to: zardust

"FLESH AND BLOOD CANNOT INHERIT THE KINGDOM OF GOD"

Only be sure that thou eat not the blood: for the blood is the life; and thou mayest not eat the life with the flesh.

posted on Jan, 2 2015 @ 08:22 AM
link   

When the bible was written by men, they knew nothing of the science of blood types nor categorized people because of blood types. They had no way of differentiating any types of blood nor any knowledge of it.

The bible also says nothing about blood types.
Don't count on that. They were doing things the Angels taught before the flood that was forbidden for man's minds to know. Science is the study of finding God without religion because YHWH is invisible. They just don't where to look.

If we are not divided by blood types then I want you to tell me WHY 7 churches and 1 Synagogue. How are we divided? Clearly he is dividing us some how. You figure it out. I am all ears. Go ahead but you can't all I'm asking is for you to consider this Hypothesis. Until you or somebody else comes up with something better let's consider this please.

posted on Jan, 2 2015 @ 08:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheoFieldsGardener
a reply to: Stormdancer777

Their story is in the Kebra Nagast. Children of Zadokites and Solomon's son with Sheba. His name was after his grandfather David (not the real name).

do some research on the yazidi and their relationship to the zadok priesthood, the zadok actually were wandering rain makers, but the yazidi hold some ancient info passed down since the beginning
edit on 083131p://bFriday2015 by Stormdancer777 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 2 2015 @ 08:30 AM
link   
a reply to: PLAYERONE01

Believe that if you want, but its O- that saves peoples lives as its compatible with everyone yet only 7% of people in the U.S. have it. think about that.
A is the oldest..please. O- were the first, we have the power to save you all or let you perish. lol

The Answer is in the Menorah. The order of creation is there. A-Adam 1st thunder, B- Eve 2nd Thunder, O- Cain 3rd Thunder and the stem of the Menorah is AB- Abel 4th- middlel (Same as the Shroud & Facecloth) etc.

They are Hybrids and get their RH factor from their mother Eve. I would share blood with any one but family. There are spiritual laws against mixing blood any other way beside Marraige.

posted on Jan, 2 2015 @ 08:42 AM
link   
a reply to: zardust

Ok first off its not Nike Laitans. The word is NicoLaitans and Nico=ruler or to dominate. It is ruling of the laity or creating castes of Laity and Holy.

You should know: I don't follow any earthly religion which I attribute to why I know this. I don't run with any pack. I do not follow any man least of all of them Paul. If you want to that is your Business. Now, who is going to evangelize for XES-Zeus. It's going to be XES- Zeus, RIGHT? They, the O-'s are the only ones from XES- Zeus here. Zues -Jupiter is where they are from and no one else here is. Who is their Prince and Lord? Jesus right? That's Zeus. Say it in Spanish. You get the picture. YAHshuWAH was his name not XES. XES in Greek is 666 and he is coming but he can't offer any part of Heaven because he has been thrown out. He is the redeemer for the Pit.

posted on Jan, 2 2015 @ 08:49 AM
link   

Go back and look I already agreed with you about this. I am calling Pergumum the 3rd born blood type not first. Angels don't need blood but when they coveted women they earned blood this happen when XES seduced Eve. All of us existed before Adam spiritually speaking. As for my attitute. I'm sorry you feel that way because at this point I have answered you everytime. and you have posted here more than anyone. If you don't like me personally that is fine. But I have been respectful to you and everybody can look at the posts and see.

posted on Jan, 2 2015 @ 08:54 AM
link   
a reply to: truehumandna

I'm o- and I can read minds. I can sort of sense what some people are thinking can't really hear their thoughts. Also I haven't learned to control it yet and most of the time I can only sense bad thoughts. Btw I'm a strong believer in The Almighty.

Great, Stay focused on that. If you eat animal flesh I would like for you to consider going vegetarian. The Qumran Essenes did it and they were O-'s. All I'm asking is for you to consider it.

posted on Jan, 2 2015 @ 09:01 AM
link   
a reply to: Stormdancer777

do some research on the yazidi and their relationship to the zadok priesthood, the zadok actually were wandering rain makers,

The Zadokites & Order of Melchizedek, (Blood on the Shroud- Face cloth of Oviedo) yes they had the KEY of David. Stormdancer777 thank you your posts are high quality, I read them all.

posted on Jan, 2 2015 @ 09:01 AM
link   
I am O-.

I have some odd abilities. I am definitely different. My friends sometimes joke that I am an alien.

I usually excel at things far faster and easily than my friends or co-workers.

I am not trying to toot my horn; just being honest.

posted on Jan, 2 2015 @ 09:14 AM
link   
a reply to: waggz

I have some odd abilities. I am definitely different. My friends sometimes joke that I am an alien.
I usually excel at things far faster and easily than my friends or co-workers.

Yes, I know all about it. Waggz, I would like for you to consider fore going animal flesh if you feel you can get by without it. The Essenes did that and the Qumran Essenes were O-'s. This is important because an Angel must begin prepare to return back to their former abode. The alternative will not be as desirable for you. This is an opportunity to prepare. Would you consider that?

posted on Jan, 2 2015 @ 10:11 AM
link   

I know all about the bible, I have studied Judaism and Christianity and other religions.

I also know about true spirituality.

I didn't mention you personally anywhere on this thread.

Stop playing the victim.

There isn't any proof of any mention of blood types in the bible.

The videos you posted are from youtube and their content very suspect.

They are not the word of any creator.

Such mindsets are perpetuating differences and goading people into thinking of themselves as ''special'' due to their blood type.

Is that not similar to Nazism?

Do you believe in evolution? science? genetics?

Go look at at the global distribution of blood types and read about alleles and try fit your warped equation into that.

Are you considering yourself some kind of prophet? spiritual advisor?

I think you are misled and far from spiritually connected to the infinite creator energy.

Those that view things from a human centric point of view are deluding themselves. The torah /bible was written a long time ago and might contain some truths but it was written by men for the purpose of power and control and therefore flawed.

There is more reason for not believing the claims you posted from youtube videos than for believing them.

You can go count the egotists on the thread now and the gullible, is that your sort of spirituality? Maybe it is theirs,hatred informed by ridiculous youtube videos.

You couldn't make it up.

Heed this advice from it and be wary of false prophets.

posted on Jan, 2 2015 @ 10:39 AM
link   

Sorry my mistake

Texta reply to: PLAYERONE01

Secondly, your attitude is offensive and revealing as to your character. You see people as superior /inferior depending on blood types and your delusions about them.

Oh but there it is

I think you are misled and far from spiritually connected to the infinite creator energy.

I quess I have been sensing the SPIRITual tone in your posts. The TRUTH is you are welcomed to have your opinion here on my thread. There are those that everywhere I go that deny this TRUTH. We will know you by your fruit. I want to remind you so you don't dissemble. I challenged you to then tell us How we have 7 different Assemblies and 1 Synagogue of Satan in Revelation 2 and 3 and until you come up with any answer we should not listen to you because you are not contributing in a way that is helping anyone but yourself. I have gone back through all of your posts and I am seeing a trend. If you want me to respond to you in the future you must be polite and offer substance as opposed to scoffing.

posted on Jan, 2 2015 @ 11:17 AM
link   

I do not care to talk to you at all, you appear to be a charlatan and as such best ignored.

You are expecting people to believe a ridiculous hate spreading youtube video as ''spirituality'', yet called me selfish for calling it out as it is and urging caution.

It appears your spreading of such hatred is selfish.

You didn't answer any specific questions about your claims yet, is that because it is all based on blind faith upon a youtube video?

Self styled, self appointed 'spiritual guru's' are distasteful to say the least. Remember Waco.

You sound very much like a recently banned poster that was always making ludicrous threads about AlephBet etc, and a few others, all attempting forcing their interpretations on certain religious texts as other than just that, their own interpretations.

There are psychological terms for those thinking of themselves as spiritual leaders.

posted on Jan, 2 2015 @ 11:56 AM
link   

Listen you are dissembling. I think it is because you don't have an answer to the question I posed to you, therefore all you can do is scoff. Answer my question if you can? You who claim to be a spiritual Bible expert. You have not offered anything at all. You are just scoffing. That is apparent. This is not even your blood type yet you have seen others here of that blood type agree with my observations. There has been no hate in my posts. You are confusing me with YAHshuWAH's reproving and advising.

If that is true then I'm sure you can see how that would be a mistake, to oppose the MessiYAH. I want to remind you that the Arc Angel Michael is responsible for the Internet (Knowledge at the end going to and fro) So you should be sure before you take your place on the left. Because every single word uttered out of your mouth can be used to convict you. And further more I have been told by my Father that I can kick the dust off of my shoes any where I have gone and not been received (where is RH negative Ning). All I am asking you to do is to settle down and observe. I have not gotten to you yet.Then you can make an intelligent decision but the record shows you have not done that. I am giving you good advice so please in your own interests BE WISE. There is no reason yet to make your choice. But you continue to make it anyway.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join