It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are cops really stupid? Here is what I think.

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 1 2015 @ 05:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: InverseLookingGlass
a reply to: johnnyBgood

Not stupid. Yes, there are certain IQ limits to get hired but that still doesn't equate to stupid.
If you believe LEO's are stupid, you are underestimating their potential.

What should happen when a LEO willfully violates the oath they swore to? What would you call that? Sedition? Treason? Is it even a crime? Is the oath null and void? What is the purpose of the oath if it is routinely ignored?

My guess is if you actually questioned a LEO about their oath, they'll treat it as optional and illegally enforce a penalty on you right on the spot. Someone should get that on film. It would start the discussion about the LEO oath that is long overdue.

I cannot really argue with any of that.

posted on Jan, 1 2015 @ 05:34 PM
link   

Outstanding JohnnyBgood!. You do realize most people are content with the frog pond temperature. Its not their fault really. They been in there for so long they become used to the changes.

posted on Jan, 1 2015 @ 05:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: intrepid
The police only enforce the laws. You have a problem with the laws, take it up with the gov't. Secondly, driving IS a privilege. One that many lose every year because they can't keep to the laws.

The police ignore the laws and instead enforce fraudulent statutes that are being passed off as laws. This is probably the least free country in the world and most of us do not even realize it.

The police are supposed to uphold the constitution just like all gov officials/employees and none of them are. They all swear an oath to defend the people and uphold the constitution and then the first day on the job they violate that oath. The big difference is that only the police are armed and trained to lie and use violent force against anyone who will not comply with any command no matter how unwarranted or absurd. Then they use their training on how to lie effectively to falsify the police report (a felony by the way) and you get kidnapped and he goes home.

So innocent people get kidnapped and criminal cops go home. You must see the problem here.

Take it up with the gov? You mean the most corrupt criminal enterprise in the world? Oh yeah, that will work.

Driving is NOT a privilege! No one has the right to grant or deny sovereign citizens privileges. Stop believing the propaganda. YOU ARE THE PROBLEM.
edit on 1-1-2015 by johnnyBgood because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 1 2015 @ 05:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: intrptr

Outstanding JohnnyBgood!. You do realize most people are content with the frog pond temperature. Its not their fault really. They been in there for so long they become used to the changes.

Haha, right on the mark.

posted on Jan, 1 2015 @ 05:49 PM
link   

So you don't have a specific Law from the Constitution that proves your point...

That's all you had to say.

posted on Jan, 1 2015 @ 05:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: CharlieSpeirs

So you don't have a specific Law from the Constitution that proves your point...

It's not a law it is a right guaranteed by law. A right to anonymity that is one of many that are now ignored. If you would like to continue the conversation, I urge you to at least read the constitution first.

All I had to say was in the op.
edit on 1-1-2015 by johnnyBgood because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 1 2015 @ 06:00 PM
link   

He is asking you to point out where in the constitution it says that you have the right to anonymity.

posted on Jan, 1 2015 @ 06:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: johnnyBgood

It's not a law it is a right guaranteed by law. A right to anonymity that is one of many that are now ignored. If you would like to continue the conversation, I urge you to at least read the constitution first.

In Charlie's defense, he is not a US citizen.........

posted on Jan, 1 2015 @ 06:04 PM
link   
So if no driver's license, no plates, no tags, etc.. who is going to pay for the roads? If it doesn't have a plate number, how do you find stolen cars? How would you report the car that had a Amber Alert? Just stop every car that matches the description? How do you know that the person driving even knows how to? From what I've heard, many folks in Russia just bribe the tester to get their license and really don't know the rules of the road and can not drive well at all. Should we just settle for this?

posted on Jan, 1 2015 @ 06:05 PM
link   

Why do I as a Londoner need to read your countries lengthy Constitution to get a straight answer from you over a claim you made?

I read your OP, and all you had was unsubstantiated opinion.

Now tell me where in your Constitution it states anything about Drivers Licences being illegal...
If you can't then don't bother replying to me.
edit on 1-1-2015 by CharlieSpeirs because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 1 2015 @ 06:07 PM
link   

That's great ..where in the constitution are you guaranteed a right to anonymity or privacy?

I had to look on a few different web sites , "The U. S. Constitution contains no express right to privacy."
Nope that website doesnt back it up so lets try another..

"The Constitution does not explicitly guarantee any "right to privacy"
Over time, however, courts have established some privacy rights
Three legal bases for privacy rights: privacy torts, explicit guarantees of aspects of privacy, and implicit guarantees of broader privacy rights"

Hmm..I see a pattern coming..

edit on 1-1-2015 by opethPA because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 1 2015 @ 07:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: Hoosierdaddy71

He is asking you to point out where in the constitution it says that you have the right to anonymity.

And I am asking him to read it for himself. You don't have to take my word for it, you can read it as well.

Anyways I have already stated that it says we have the right to be anonymous before our gov plain and simple.

posted on Jan, 1 2015 @ 07:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: seeker1963

In Charlie's defense, he is not a US citizen.........

Oh, that makes a difference. Thank you for letting me know.

posted on Jan, 1 2015 @ 07:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: DAVID64
So if no driver's license, no plates, no tags, etc.. who is going to pay for the roads? If it doesn't have a plate number, how do you find stolen cars? How would you report the car that had a Amber Alert? Just stop every car that matches the description? How do you know that the person driving even knows how to? From what I've heard, many folks in Russia just bribe the tester to get their license and really don't know the rules of the road and can not drive well at all. Should we just settle for this?

Geese, I never thought of that. We should just make cars and roads illegal because criminals might use them. Or we can just implant trackers on everyone.

Sarcasm aside, as the police would say "the law is the law and if you don't like it, talk to your gov rep. and change the law."

Since changing the constitution is very difficult for good reason, they skipped changing the law and just ignored it. Now if I do that I get roughed up and cuffed kidnapped and held for ransom.

posted on Jan, 1 2015 @ 07:32 PM
link   
if you cant answer , just admit you made a mistake
theres no harm in being a naive liberal, chances are you'll grow out of it probably.

posted on Jan, 1 2015 @ 07:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: Rikku
theres no harm in being a naive liberal, chances are you'll grow out of it probably.

No no no......I'm a GD liberal compared to the fascist ideologies these Progressives are pushing ! These Progs that pretend to be liberal sure as hell don't fall into any category that I would agree with!

posted on Jan, 1 2015 @ 07:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: Rikku

Cant answer what exactly? Liberal? If you believe that then you are the naive one here not I.

posted on Jan, 1 2015 @ 08:10 PM
link   
a reply to: seeker1963

You want to stop illegal wars? You want to stop police brutality? Then address the politicians that create the laws that the police are mandated to uphold in order to provide for their families, just like everyone else who has a lousy job that has to do things they don't agree with!

By that logic we should have just given all the Commandants an soldiers whom murdered Millions of People in Nazi concentration camps a pass.
There stock answer when confronted with there CRIMINAL inhuman behaviour
WAS
I WAS ONLY FOLLOWING ORDERS.

Thease Lawmakers P T B are few in number compared to the Amount of L E Officers and the Armed forces.
So In order for thease few political suits to screw the population of there own Country and any other they deside to Shock an Awe or Invaide

Hunfreds of thousands of good Men an Women must say an do nothing but blindly obey to enforce extortion an brutality on the populace they took an Oath to serve an Protect.?
Is that what your saying a few middle aged sinister intentioned men In suits hold such sway over so many.

And there only doing there jobs by harassing innocent civilians and using many as live an then dead target practice.

I cut them no slack neither the sinister suits or there lackeys whom endorse an enforse there masters will because the majority are with the programme..

posted on Jan, 1 2015 @ 08:22 PM
link   
a reply to: DAVID64

The money Earned from that does not make it to the roads. it has nothing to do with road maitence.

The state either pays for it which is included in your Federal taxs. Or if it is in a local area, It is paid for in your property taxs.

The money earned via licenses and lisence plates is used to defend and re-emburse merchants who have damaged their vehicle by an unintentional and unavoidable accidents.

Since the money does not come out of the state to re-emburse these people, It has to come from the insurance agencies. Which charge you money to use their service and use the money gained from these services to keep the insurance buisness going. The problem is, they are hoarding money instead of pooling it back into the population.
They are deliberatly seeking out violations to slap charges and be reembursed that way or disproving cases where people are asking for money more frequently.

That's why not to many people like insurence companies because even if they have potencial to help they scam citizens because some citizens try scamming them. But it ends up being more of a loss for citizens.

Driving is a privilage correct, However. Travelling can incorperate such things where say other forms of registration can be used. You still need an identity. There is no way getting around that one. There are different forms of registration besides the standard *drivers* lisence. you need to request for them specifically tho. I know that theres some regristration you can pay for to turn your car into a mobile peice of property that cannot be searched without a warrent and even upon the search has to emburse 50,000$ in damages.

OP you sound like this guy. Watch his videos.

In the United States Alone, Thousands of unwarranted searches are instituted by police. Dont be a victim. Give yourself standing in court by warning these racketeering agents (police officers), by giving them timely notice by plastering a “I do not consent” sticker on your car with your own legalese to contract them in a civil suit if they choose to violate your right to own property in a private capacity.

posted on Jan, 1 2015 @ 08:24 PM
link   

I think the naive one here is you.
Try to live these idealistic ways and see what happens.
Don't pay rent because you are sovereign,don't get a license because you are sovereign...lets see how that works out in the real world?
This is the real world,not some idealistic version of what you think it should be.

Driving IS a privilege....and if you couldn't pass a drivers test,I don't want you driving through an area filled with kids or other people.
Here is where you shot yourself in the foot.

if you don't like those choices then when you get hurt or killed by a civilian

You mean the guy who can't pass his drivers test?

Its not all about YOU.

Also,there are more dumb stupid civilians than bad cops....those are the dummies that create the bad cops because they get sick of dealing with morons.
I've met more good cops than bad cops but have met more idiotic civilians than I can shake a stick at.
I think this is idealistic and naive.

edit on 1-1-2015 by DrumsRfun because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join