It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are cops really stupid? Here is what I think.

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 1 2015 @ 04:26 PM
link   
The short answer is yes.

It is stupid to go around harassing and collecting illegal taxes from innocent, peaceful civilians. Mandatory license plates and drivers licenses with name and address on them are illegal because we have the right to remain anonymous before our government. There is no debate to be had about this. It is a fact.

That is just the tip of the iceberg. The officers with integrity should know this and refuse to be criminals by enforcing illegal statutes. Eventually the peaceful, innocent civilians will have to take law enforcement into their own hands because the "law enforcement" agencies have become a criminal tool of oppression who openly violates the law while pretending to uphold it.

Licenses, codes, registrations and permits are also tools of oppression and illegal tax collection. (all in the name of public safety of course)

Do the police really think that people in the US will put up with this forever? It is only a matter of time. As long as the police are harassing, oppressing, kidnapping and brutalizing peaceful innocent people in the name of enforcing illegal statutes like speed limits, license plates and seat belt laws then they are criminals and should be treated as such.

The constitution and common law are the LAW of the land. All statutes enforced under the fraudulent statutory (in reality admiralty jurisdiction) jurisdiction are ILLEGAL. All police, judges, lawyers, politicians, magistrates and others who have played a role in this criminal fraud SHALL be held accountable.

Driving is NOT a privilege. Since when does the gov have the authority to grant privileges to some and deny them to others. The answer is they don't now and they never have. Transportation is a necessity. Saying that driving is a privilege is like saying that eating is a privilege.

Governing and policing however are privileges, ones that can and will be revoked. (by lethal force if necessary) Lethal force is authorized to stop criminals including ones in uniform. Weather that uniform is a robe, a 3 piece suit, or a blue suit with a badge doesn't much matter.

The current authority rules by threat of force, not by the consent of the people. This makes the current authority an organized crime ring and not the legitimate government. Crime by any other name is still crime.

All gun laws are illegal, every single one. (shall not be infringed) is very clear.

The lines are drawn. Either you are with us (the free people of the US and the world) or you are with them, the scum of the world that have sold the people out at every turn and only seek power and riches for themselves and care less about you then even I ever could as a human being.

You are a law breaker and the law will come for you eventually. My advice would be to either stop breaking the law and get fired from your mafia job or quit your mafia job and find a civilized form of work. if you don't like those choices then when you get hurt or killed by a civilian defending himself against you and your gang of criminals I will not shed a tear for you. I will mark another victory for the good guys on the board.

posted on Jan, 1 2015 @ 04:36 PM
link   
a reply to: johnnyBgood

Would you say the same thing about our men and women in the military?

Now think about why many of those took those jobs. Perhaps it was because they had a family to take care of and out of all the bull# jobs available it provided the best benefits and pay to their families?

How many other people have jobs they are required to lie to people to get a pay check to support their lives?

STOP BLAMING THE POLICE!!!!!

Blame the arseholes in the government and judicial system who not only rely on their "enforcers" for REVENUE, but also protects them from prosecution for their crimes!!!!

You want to stop illegal wars? You want to stop police brutality? Then address the politicians that create the laws that the police are mandated to uphold in order to provide for their families, just like everyone else who has a lousy job that has to do things they don't agree with!

posted on Jan, 1 2015 @ 04:37 PM
link   

Go spend 500 dollars to get your sovereign citizenship started, those guys preach the same thing but will gladly take your money that they don't believe in.

You are right on a couple things but a little far off on others.
You have the right to travel but not necessarily the right to drive.

Good rant though.

posted on Jan, 1 2015 @ 04:46 PM
link   
It's disturbing when you realize that everything that goes on in America is FOR profit. And not for the betterment of the nation as a whole.

posted on Jan, 1 2015 @ 04:51 PM
link   

Mandatory license plates and drivers licenses with name and address on them are illegal because we have the right to remain anonymous before our government.

What Law makes this "illegal"?

There is no debate to be had about this. It is a fact.

Somehow, I doubt that.

To answer the thread title...
Statistically it's impossible for some Cops not to be stupid.
edit on 1-1-2015 by CharlieSpeirs because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 1 2015 @ 04:52 PM
link   
Actually your state not your federal government require a drivers license. The constitution that you say is the law of the land gives states that right.

posted on Jan, 1 2015 @ 05:00 PM
link   
That's like saying because burgers are bad for you, the kid that just got a job at Mickey D's should refuse to make Big Macs?

posted on Jan, 1 2015 @ 05:03 PM
link   
The police only enforce the laws. You have a problem with the laws, take it up with the gov't. Secondly, driving IS a privilege. One that many lose every year because they can't keep to the laws.

posted on Jan, 1 2015 @ 05:04 PM
link   
a reply to: AreUKiddingMe

Ya cops and working at mickey d's is not the same thing by any means.

You don't have to go to get a burger, you do however have to follow the laws that police enforce.

posted on Jan, 1 2015 @ 05:08 PM
link   
a reply to: seeker1963

Here is one of my posts from a different thread. I hope this answer's your question.

I don't think anyone is against having a military at all, what people are against is having a military that invades and occupies other nations for profit. What we should have is a national defense force instead we have an empire building force that only benefits the most evil of beings. I personally cannot and will not support any individual who willingly signs up for such a force. I do not and will not support corporate mercenaries who will kill innocent people who have not lifted a finger against us (or anyone else in many cases) for profit. If the soldiers would just refuse to go overseas the problem would be solved. It is the soldiers that make the whole sick game possible. Do you really believe that the war profiteers would go and fight the wars and steal resources on their own? The military is supposed to fight our enemies not enable them. The constitution and our rights have been trampled on since before any of us were born, now who is going to do something about it? From one of my other posts and I meant every word of it. "There is no excuse for a person to get on a plane or ship, go to someone else s country and start shooting, maiming, bombing or any other action of violence and death or giving any kind of support to the ones doing the maiming and killing. This is quite clear to anyone who has anything above and beyond mashed potatoes in their cranial cavity. If a person joins the military for the right reason (which would be to defend our freedom) then they should simply refuse to leave the country and instead turn their attentions towards the federal government (all branches), lobbyists, the federal reserve, the nsa, cia, fbi and any other entity that is actively assaulting the rights, freedoms and general prosperity of we the people. Commanding officer doesn't like it? Arrest him and anyone else in who opposes as they are also criminally complicit. Someone said in one of these posts that the armed forces fight so that we don't have to. That is ridiculous! It is the armed forces lack of fighting our enemies that will eventually (possibly) force us the people to fight. Hell, they are taking orders from our enemies! To add insult to injury it is likely that it is the armed forces that will be fighting against us in order to protect the very enemies that are assaulting all of us including the service men and their families. Talk about shooting yourself in the foot! The armed forces are to the world what the police are to the U.S. Basically just a control mechanism to impose with brute force the will of the wealthy few on to the comparatively impoverished many. Anyone joining at this point in time or staying in willingly is in my opinion a traitor to freedom, peace and prosperity. We all know (most of us anyway) who the bad guys are now and it's not the russians, arabs or north koreans for God's sake. If you choose to fight for an evil empire then you are just a hired criminal thug no better than an inner city gang banger fighting for his bosses turf."

STOP MAKING EXCUSES FOR CRIMINALS! DON'T BE AN ENABLER!

posted on Jan, 1 2015 @ 05:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: CharlieSpeirs

Mandatory license plates and drivers licenses with name and address on them are illegal because we have the right to remain anonymous before our government.

What Law makes this "illegal"?

There is no debate to be had about this. It is a fact.

Somehow, I doubt that.

To answer the thread title...
Statistically it's impossible for some Cops not to be stupid.

So you've never heard of the constitution. You know the supreme law of the land that our nation was founded under. I am not surprised. It is the ignorance of the people over generations that has allowed this farce to take place.

posted on Jan, 1 2015 @ 05:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: Hoosierdaddy71
Actually your state not your federal government require a drivers license. The constitution that you say is the law of the land gives states that right.

No law trumps the constitution. Any law that goes against it is void and anyone who enforces said "law" is a criminal.

Same with treaties. You should really try reading it.
edit on 1-1-2015 by johnnyBgood because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 1 2015 @ 05:15 PM
link   

Of course I've heard of the Constitution.

I don't recall Cars being invented when it was written.

So maybe you could name the specific Law that prohibits Drivers Licences...
Rather than making a sweeping statement about the Constitution in general.

posted on Jan, 1 2015 @ 05:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: AreUKiddingMe
That's like saying because burgers are bad for you, the kid that just got a job at Mickey D's should refuse to make Big Macs?

the kid at the restaurant isn't harassing the general public and people can choose not to go there.

posted on Jan, 1 2015 @ 05:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: johnnyBgood

Here is one of my posts from a different thread. I hope this answer's your question.

I don't think anyone is against having a military at all, what people are against is having a military that invades and occupies other nations for profit. What we should have is a national defense force instead we have an empire building force that only benefits the most evil of beings. I personally cannot and will not support any individual who willingly signs up for such a force. I do not and will not support corporate mercenaries who will kill innocent people who have not lifted a finger against us (or anyone else in many cases) for profit. If the soldiers would just refuse to go overseas the problem would be solved. It is the soldiers that make the whole sick game possible. Do you really believe that the war profiteers would go and fight the wars and steal resources on their own? The military is supposed to fight our enemies not enable them. The constitution and our rights have been trampled on since before any of us were born, now who is going to do something about it? From one of my other posts and I meant every word of it. "There is no excuse for a person to get on a plane or ship, go to someone else s country and start shooting, maiming, bombing or any other action of violence and death or giving any kind of support to the ones doing the maiming and killing. This is quite clear to anyone who has anything above and beyond mashed potatoes in their cranial cavity. If a person joins the military for the right reason (which would be to defend our freedom) then they should simply refuse to leave the country and instead turn their attentions towards the federal government (all branches), lobbyists, the federal reserve, the nsa, cia, fbi and any other entity that is actively assaulting the rights, freedoms and general prosperity of we the people. Commanding officer doesn't like it? Arrest him and anyone else in who opposes as they are also criminally complicit. Someone said in one of these posts that the armed forces fight so that we don't have to. That is ridiculous! It is the armed forces lack of fighting our enemies that will eventually (possibly) force us the people to fight. Hell, they are taking orders from our enemies! To add insult to injury it is likely that it is the armed forces that will be fighting against us in order to protect the very enemies that are assaulting all of us including the service men and their families. Talk about shooting yourself in the foot! The armed forces are to the world what the police are to the U.S. Basically just a control mechanism to impose with brute force the will of the wealthy few on to the comparatively impoverished many. Anyone joining at this point in time or staying in willingly is in my opinion a traitor to freedom, peace and prosperity. We all know (most of us anyway) who the bad guys are now and it's not the russians, arabs or north koreans for God's sake. If you choose to fight for an evil empire then you are just a hired criminal thug no better than an inner city gang banger fighting for his bosses turf."

Who is the enabler?

Me who wants to eradicate the disease?

Or you who wants to treat the symptom?

Seriously? Let's say that all of these bad cops get thrown in prison for what they do. Will that change the law that they are required to uphold by the judicial system and the government?

Nope! It will still require them to fight the BS, "war on drugs" and generate revenue for the state and federal government!

As much as I hate the dirty cops who out and out murder people over a petty crime? I hate the FREAKIN SYSTEM that not only protects them from prosecution, but let's em all know that they can continue acting out as the GESTAPO!

So keep on hating! Let's see how much hate you can spew when martial law is implemented and we have military forces on the streets! OH! They might not necessarily be US citizens either!

But in the end! I hope you realize you were played!

posted on Jan, 1 2015 @ 05:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: CharlieSpeirs

Of course I've heard of the Constitution.

I don't recall Cars being invented when it was written.

So maybe you could name the specific Law that prohibits Drivers Licences...
Rather than making a sweeping statement about the Constitution in general.

We have the right to remain anonymous before our gov. Obviously license plates and drivers licenses with name and address are violations of this provision.
edit on 1-1-2015 by johnnyBgood because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 1 2015 @ 05:24 PM
link   

You are not required to drive. So don't drive.

posted on Jan, 1 2015 @ 05:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: seeker1963

originally posted by: johnnyBgood

Who is the enabler?

Me who wants to eradicate the disease?

Or you who wants to treat the symptom?

Seriously? Let's say that all of these bad cops get thrown in prison for what they do. Will that change the law that they are required to uphold by the judicial system and the government?

Nope! It will still require them to fight the BS, "war on drugs" and generate revenue for the state and federal government!

As much as I hate the dirty cops who out and out murder people over a petty crime? I hate the FREAKIN SYSTEM that not only protects them from prosecution, but let's em all know that they can continue acting out as the GESTAPO!

So keep on hating! Let's see how much hate you can spew when martial law is implemented and we have military forces on the streets! OH! They might not necessarily be US citizens either!

But in the end! I hope you realize you were played!

The man who pulls the trigger is just as guilty as the man who gives the orders.

You don't get it. The police and military are enablers of the criminal cabal. Without them it could not exist. You and others like you are enablers of all of them by not acknowledging that they choose to do this. They all chose and continue to choose everyday.

The word hate has all but lost it's meaning because of it's constant misuse.I am incapable of hate.

posted on Jan, 1 2015 @ 05:29 PM
link   

Not stupid. Yes, there are certain IQ limits to get hired but that still doesn't equate to stupid.
If you believe LEO's are stupid, you are underestimating their potential.

What should happen when a LEO willfully violates the oath they swore to? What would you call that? Sedition? Treason? Is it even a crime? Is the oath null and void? What is the purpose of the oath if it is routinely ignored?

My guess is if you actually questioned a LEO about their oath, they'll treat it as optional and illegally enforce a penalty on you right on the spot. Someone should get that on film. It would start the discussion about the LEO oath that is long overdue.

posted on Jan, 1 2015 @ 05:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sremmos80

Go spend 500 dollars to get your sovereign citizenship started, those guys preach the same thing but will gladly take your money that they don't believe in.

You are right on a couple things but a little far off on others.
You have the right to travel but not necessarily the right to drive.

Good rant though.

I don't believe in paper fiat money either but the fraudulent statutes of the land of oppression give me no choice but to seek it to survive. A man cannot even lay his head in peace without it.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join