It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

White Woman Goes on Shooting Spree, Yet Somehow Isn't Automatically Killed By Police

page: 13
<< 10  11  12   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 2 2015 @ 06:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: LOSTinAMERICA
a reply to: deadeyedick

# drugs. You are not selling me any or are you having me conform to that belief. Preach to someone who will listen.

you are correct i am not selling you anything or making attempts to conform you totally into my beliefs but just as you pointed out in the post after this i replied too certain beliefs can cause us all to divide including someone walking around in a world full of drugs and addicts while claiming zero tolerance. it is a bit of a danger to alienate yourself from over half of the population because of personal beliefs.

posted on Jan, 5 2015 @ 07:59 AM
link   

No one was attacked or kidnapped.

Really. You need to turn the spaceship around and come back to earth.

posted on Jan, 5 2015 @ 08:10 AM
link   
a reply to: FyreByrd Perhaps the police department involved, is better trained. The officers followed the rules and did not take it upon themselves to be judge, jury and executioner.

posted on Jan, 5 2015 @ 11:24 AM
link   
The race-baiters are sure out in force today on ATS...

posted on Jan, 5 2015 @ 06:33 PM
link   
a reply to: macman

So says the savages of earth!

Nice spin. Now show me where i said that anyone was attacked or kidnapped when refering to the op.

posted on Jan, 5 2015 @ 09:22 PM
link   
Maybe the reason she was not shot is due to the fact it did not happen in D.C. or St. Louis or New York. Small town cops tend to be less trigger happy.
a reply to: FyreByrd

posted on Jan, 6 2015 @ 07:50 AM
link   

Do you even know what you posted??

originally posted by: deadeyedick
a reply to: macman

that is just how you interput the wording. the truth is that what matters is actions. if police attack a man without reason then they are wrong. i do not care how many laws are made to give rights to le's to attack citizens it is still wrong and goes against the founding of our country. laws can be interputed any which way but at the end of the day right is right and wrong is wrong. one does not have to be familar with any laws to recognize a murder taking place and thousands of words can be written about it but our eyes see the truth.

it is unlawful to kidnapp anybody. that goes for cops too and citizens have the right to defend including taking the life of a kidnapper.

posted on Jan, 6 2015 @ 11:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: deadeyedick

who if your life was on the line would you rather fight to the death with if you were forced too? A small white woman or a large black man?

The analogy doesn't really work since in most of the cases discussed here the black guy isn't armed whereas this woman was.

Would you rather fight a large unarmed black man or an armed white woman? (Not to mention that in your example you're using size to confuse the issue of colour, which is actually irrelevant).

posted on Jan, 7 2015 @ 07:22 AM
link   

Race baiting is as bad as racism!

What a moron.

posted on Jan, 9 2015 @ 06:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: guitarplayer
Maybe the reason she was not shot is due to the fact it did not happen in D.C. or St. Louis or New York. Small town cops tend to be less trigger happy.

Tell that to the young man who died in Ferguson.

I can imagine it to be true - but don't know if it really is.

top topics

<< 10  11  12   >>

join