It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

White Woman Goes on Shooting Spree, Yet Somehow Isn't Automatically Killed By Police

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 1 2015 @ 07:17 PM
link   
a reply to: deadeyedick

I like how you think and agree with most of it. I still think drugs are not a victimless crime. People are murdered for it. People die from it. Lives are destroyed because of it. I'll leave the United States if they ever make coc aine or heroin legal.

I was living in Jacksonville and some guy I knew from work was beating on my door at 3 am in the morning. I knew he was a dope fiend. I screamed for him to get to steppin. I woke up the next morning and found the guy cut open. It seems he did a dine and dash with the local drug dealers and they stabbed him. He lived but it was pretty bad. His whole side was wide open. That's one experience. Want a few more? I have way worse stories from Detroit. I'm not blinded by what I see. I'm not blinded by the perception that drugs are good. They will never be good.

I guess you have to see how it affects things up close and personal to truly understand. I have had friends who started down the path. I find out they are either in prison or found dead in a dumpster. No one wants to be around them anymore. People get wise to the bull# and cut them loose. My friend Mark OD'd on the toilet. I tried talking to him before it got out of hand. You cannot talk to people addicted. One talk we had he told me I was right. 30 minutes later, he pawned his guitar and sold his car for more #. I cut him loose. I told him if he ever cleaned himself up to give me a call. They tell you what you want to hear and keep doing it. You tell me how making that legal is the cure for all the world's ills. I've seen it's violence since I could make a rational thought.

I'm not even going to go into the meth heads with pimples from hell and no teeth.

posted on Jan, 1 2015 @ 08:04 PM
link   
a reply to: LOSTinAMERICA

i am kinda familar with your pov

guess what synthetic heroin is very much legal and derrivitives of both the plants you mention are very common in people you likely deal with everyday.

what would the country look like if they banned beef today and started a war on beef?
people would kill for steaks
yes not quite the same but i did make a small point there
now look at tobacco and how it is regulated today

there is some crime that happens with it but for the most part when the average person weighs the options in their minds of should i commit a serious crime to buy smokes the answer is usually no. they find another way

the same can be viewed when you look at the days when booze were illegal. there was much killing over the stuff

as long as options are givin then users will always choose the method that allows for the least amount of hassle

the war on drugs went very far in demonizing substances that are extremely similar to legal ones

from personal knowledge i can tell you imo that the reasons for the ban on drugs was never really to protect you from people on
them but it has to do very much with keeping neighborhoods how they are. i dare say that some in power know how to effect the

system to keep things in their order. that and mother nature grew these plants in certain areas and we should follow that also cause it was for a reason.

this is why the letter agencies have been overseeing much of distribution of substances

when i was in tulsa ok i seen with my own eyes that the meyh cook houses were all in school zones. it baffled me until i learned it was a way to control the ones in the houses cause they all knew if they went against cops there location would multiply there sentence by 10 automaticaly. it was a dirty tactic i would never ever believe unless i saw it first hand. needless to say i definitly once upon a time seen like you and so i joined the coast guard and have been learning ever since. that was yrs ago where i left that mind control i was raised with behind

they lied with the name war on drugs the correct name should be

WAR WITH DRUGS AS THE WEAPON AGAINST THE PEOPLE
edit on 1-1-2015 by deadeyedick because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 1 2015 @ 08:14 PM
link   
a reply to: deadeyedick

You bring up some good points!

As a victim of being hospitalized in a mental ward for 72 hours, and learning how the system operates due to outpatient counseling afterwards, let's just say as an astute student of the system, I learned that there is one legal way to tell a psychiatrist that you are willingly committing suicide and there isn't a damn thing they can do about it!

Tell them that you "love to smoke cigarettes and you could give a damn if they kill you!"......Seriously! If anyone on ATS has to deal with any of these "drug pimps" watch the look on their face when you let them know that the government legally gives you the right to kill yourself by smoking!

Priceless!

posted on Jan, 1 2015 @ 08:16 PM
link   
a reply to: FyreByrd

No - not racist at all.

Until you can point to an incident more dispicable, more
senseless, more unprovoked and more vicious than what happened
to Kelly Thomas on the streets of Fullerton Ca? You sacred ignorant
bleeding heart antagonizers are just in the way of everyone else.
And I for one think dealing with you swiftly and harshly will clean
the streets just fine.

So no it isn't racist at all to deal with simple minded antagonistic
dead weight. If you put yourself there by your own choosing and
look as stupid as you possibly can by doing so? That's on you!

edit on Rpm10115v232015u47 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 1 2015 @ 08:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: FyreByrd

Now that could be an answer - it's departmental training. Well then, let's improve the training of officers where they don't display these competencies.

Actually what I meant was that the police are mirrors of their environment. In areas where police deal with the dredges of society everyday will have a different perspective on the situations they get involved with. So I do not think it is lack of training as much as the environment controlling how cops act.

posted on Jan, 1 2015 @ 08:34 PM
link   
a reply to: seeker1963

that is a good one

once i was admitted and of coarse i refused their medicine. the 3 days turned into a 2 week eval. but i remained steadfast in spite of every person patient and paid alike telling me that no single person has ever walked out without being committed or taking their medicine. on day one the first doc i seen was suspended for 30 days for writing lies down. i guess he never met someone that could read upside down and when i called him out for his penmanship to the nurses listening they had to back me up cause they heard what i said and read what he was writing.

that is when i learned that wards of the state are test subjects for the drug companies by way of state contract. i urge any who want real facts to go and volenteer in a mental hosp and see the real effects of so called medicine. i hate to say it but it is a sham that was givin to us by civilizations long ago and passed down through secret societies and they are the same spirits that run this machine of emotions that keeps their kin in power. when time came for the need to pacify us with a new skin color in the big house you can bet your bottom dollar they were ready and here we are still being emotionally drivin to remain divided.

posted on Jan, 1 2015 @ 10:48 PM
link   
everybody remember what happened at ruby ridge or waco? i don't think government sponspored bigotry is isolated to racial divides. it also carries with it, threat to life and limb, based on religion or the lack thereof. i did some research into the events of that nature, including the raid+murders on the black panthers under reagan's administration and the raid+murders of the branch davidians at waco, under clinton's administration. that's not just some isolated police officer losing his restraint -- they were both evidence of the government using secret service branches to massacre americans in their own country, men, women, children, infants, black, white, korean, etc.
edit on 1-1-2015 by undo because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 1 2015 @ 11:47 PM
link   
"DONT SHOOT! shes white!!!"
oh well, lets go find a black man.

posted on Jan, 2 2015 @ 12:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: FyreByrd

No - not racist at all.

My take? Nope; Not racist.

In my opinion, this is simply cops finally doing their job properly. It's we the people that make this about race - and while I do wish that all of the black shootings of late had gone down more like this did in respect to a resolution - we can't point the finger and say that this is because she was white.

I have to assume it's because awareness is becoming greater, and police exercised their ability to defuse a situation without killing someone. If we make this about race; as someone said - we're just fanning the flames. This isn't about race. It's about the situation being properly handled. Every similar situation should be handled like this ( although we are missing some details ); white, black, latino, asian - I don't care - if police have an opportunity to arrest you without killing you, it's their duty to do so - if we all start saying that this happened differently because of race, we are making the discussion about race - which is truly not the point.

posted on Jan, 2 2015 @ 07:29 AM
link   
Lots of overt racism happening in this thread.

Also a lot of intelligent people trying to reason with them.

Classic ATS.

Keep up the good work guys.

And for the rest of you, do your arms ever get tired from fanning the flames of hatred?

posted on Jan, 2 2015 @ 07:32 AM
link   
2 examples doth not a trend make.
Same applies to ancient aliens.

posted on Jan, 2 2015 @ 07:46 AM
link   
a reply to: FyreByrd
Simple OUT OF AMMO.
Just a Guess.

posted on Jan, 2 2015 @ 07:52 AM
link   
a reply to: DrJunk

really.

posted on Jan, 2 2015 @ 07:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: macman

really.

Always the same white people making sure to tell everyone that nothing is ever about race...

It kind of makes you think, doesn't it?

I don't understand how your infographic had anything to do with what I said. Care to add some of your own thoughts?

posted on Jan, 2 2015 @ 08:02 AM
link   

Just as the little boy that cries wolf, and is ignored eventually, your and others, use of calling everyone racist when people like Brown, a criminal that attacked a LEO, applies directly to the pic.

It is not about race. It is about criminals playing stupid games and winning stupid prizes.

In the incident listed from the OP, LE made the decision not to shoot. Has nothing to do with race. Get over it.

posted on Jan, 2 2015 @ 08:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: DrJunk

really.

Always the same white people making sure to tell everyone that nothing is ever about race...

I don't understand how your infographic had anything to do with what I said. Care to add some of your own thoughts?

I can help you understand the infographic.

Read the infographic, then go back and read your own blah blah blah posts.

Note where your posts lack any logic, like when you claimed my Vietnamese friend had tools for success ingrained in her that blacks don't have, for which you blamed racist whites.

Then go back and re-read the nfographic and see how it applies, especially in the context of the implied, race-baiting point of the OP - that the crazy woman wasn' t shot because of her skin color.

posted on Jan, 2 2015 @ 08:17 AM
link   

In the incident listed from the OP, LE made the decision not to shoot. Has nothing to do with race. Get over it.

Your myopic approach to the situation flavors your opinion, and that's your prerogative, but to claim that the decision had nothing to do with race is an undefendable one, considering you actually have no idea how the decision was made at all.

Besides, this example of the police doing the right thing and taking a suspect alive isn't an example of racism, it is merely an example to be held up for examination when yet another black person is killed for less than what this woman was doing.

People that come into the thread screaming that nothing is ever about race are covering up the large scale and widespread racism that exists in the country, and people pointing out that racism is happening aren't the problem.

posted on Jan, 2 2015 @ 08:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: Jamie1

originally posted by: DrJunk

really.

I can help you understand the infographic.

Read the infographic, then go back and read your own blah blah blah posts.

Note where your posts lack any logic, like when you claimed my Vietnamese friend had tools for success ingrained in her that blacks don't have, for which you blamed racist whites.

Then go back and re-read the nfographic and see how it applies, especially in the context of the implied, race-baiting point of the OP - that the crazy woman wasn' t shot because of her skin color.

Thanks for your input.

posted on Jan, 2 2015 @ 08:34 AM
link   

Cool story bro!!!

SO, since as you basically state, I can't prove it wasn't race motivated.....seems that you can't prove that any of the recent incidents ARE race motivated.

And again, much like the race pimps Sharpton (who should go pay his taxes instead of trying to be in the spotlight) and Jackson (who also has other personal issue he should focus on), you and they will continue the "poor me" victim card, and proclaim anything you don't like as racist.

I bet you have deemed this racist as well.....Recent Shooting

And just as the Gardner case, a criminal, known criminal that resisted arrest, who had asthma, the death was not race motivated. Seems that De Blazio pushed LE to crack down on the illegal actions of Gardner just days before.

Hmmmm....Progressive Mayor, pushing Progressive laws, backed by Progressive taxes, sets up the incident for a person to die while enforcing said laws.

Interesting.

posted on Jan, 2 2015 @ 08:41 AM
link   

Cool story bro!!!

SO, since as you basically state, I can't prove it wasn't race motivated.....seems that you can't prove that any of the recent incidents ARE race motivated.

A single isolated occurrence is harder to pinpoint than a larger trend, which is happening now, where blacks are killed by police at a rate that is nearing the lynchings of last century. When you have 10 black people killed by police and 3 white people not killed by police in a short span, it certainly suggests that there may be an underlying problem with the way we think about race in this country.

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join