It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Georgia police chief calls 911 to report he accidentally shot his wife — twice

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 20 2015 @ 08:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: ~Lucidity
a reply to: Bedlam

Yep. And he's been married 4 times. Not that there's anything wrong with that.

Well, with divorces for infidelity and a past record of dv under his belt, it probably means he'll be totally cleared of all wrongdoing.

posted on Jan, 20 2015 @ 08:55 PM
link   

My gut feel on this one? Accidental. I think they went out and partied and he slept with his service weapon at least at his side and it discharged. It sorta makes sense seeing as where she was hit, in the back. But we'll see. They said a few more weeks until all the evidence is analyzed.

posted on Jan, 20 2015 @ 09:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: ~Lucidity

My gut feel on this one? Accidental. I think they went out and partied...

I agree on the probable partying. I might have thought accidental, but man, that 911 call. It's abnormal, I tells ya.

posted on Jan, 20 2015 @ 09:11 PM
link   

Or he's still a little fuzzy from drinking maybe. It is a bit odd, but he probably knew already what he was in for.

posted on Mar, 9 2015 @ 09:07 PM
link   
a reply to: smurfy

Well, that does make it a lot different! I could see that happening, as misfires aren't as uncommon as many might think. Fee badly for the poor man, if that's the case! do you have a link?

posted on Mar, 9 2015 @ 09:28 PM
link   
a reply to: MrLimpet

Seems like there is always confusion in cases like this. I hope, if it was an accident, the guy doesn't get in trouble. If not, that he's found out Seems likely it was accidental.

posted on Mar, 9 2015 @ 11:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: superman2012
Could it be a case of mistaken identity? She was returning home to surprise him and he was wary after a long day on the job and thought she was an intruder?
Just thinking out loud.

I know somebody back home that did just that, but it was a female, she got away with it. The funny thing is that she shot him in his genital area.
edit on 9-3-2015 by marg6043 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 10 2015 @ 02:38 AM
link   
Looks like he's going to be charged with reckless endangerment for having a loaded gun in bed whilst drunk and under the influence of "sleeping drugs".

Personally, I think the perfect storm of f---ery would be for you to give me a loaded sidearm and dose me up with Ambien and a couple shots of single malt.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join