It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Cat friend Vs Dog friend (which one are you?)

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 2 2015 @ 07:24 AM
link   
We have 5 cats and have always been surrounded by little feline friends.

posted on Jan, 2 2015 @ 02:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: CraftBuilder
I think if peoples cats act like that then those people are probably doing something wrong. I have four cats and none of them are stand offish. On the contrary, they are all very happy, playful and compete for cuddle space constantly. Cats are like reciprocation magnifiers. They will give back ten times what you give to them.

Well I laughed hardest at the parts I could most relate to, like the accurate depiction of a felines body movements while vomiting, and the part when the "cat" walked right on top of the newspaper the human was attempting to read. My cat has never swatted at my face to wake me up. And as far as I remember she's never administered "the bird" to anyone...

... although I'm pretty sure that most of the depictions were ever so slightly exaggerated, general behaviors of domesticated felines painted with broad strokes, with a slant towards the humorous side so as to present an entertaining skit designed for viewing by the general public as a form of laughter inducing media in order to provide a brief respite from the stress of daily life in a world where the ratios of work performed and wealth distributed are disproportionately unbalanced in a manner that could be described as painfully obvious by any unbiased observer.

At least, that was my take on it.
edit on 1/2/2015 by 3n19m470 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 3 2015 @ 06:43 AM
link   
a reply to: 3n19m470

That guy deserves an Oscar for his emulation of the movements a cat makes while up-chucking.

As for the rest of your post..

/hug

posted on Jan, 3 2015 @ 06:52 AM
link   
Although part two loses the originals spontaneity it makes up for it ten fold with the *window* scene. =P

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join