It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sharing Heaven with Child Molesters?

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 3 2015 @ 01:12 AM
link   
Does anyone get the fact that heaven and hell as far as angels and demons go are reserved for plants and animals anything with a consciousness that has been abused by mankind?

Also to does anyone not agree that sharing heaven with child molesters is just like sharing heaven with someone who completely manipulates and connives and destroys everyone's lives around them just because they feel like life cheated them.

yeah it safe to say that the title of this thread while thought provoking for the still sleeping. Just brings up this preconceived notion.

I'm guessing it's only because the "child molester" who is singled out in heaven didn't get away with it?

posted on Jan, 3 2015 @ 02:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: Entreri06

So being that repentance and believing in Jesus are the only real requirement to get you passed sait peter at the pearly gates and almost all violent criminals convert in prison, doesn't that mean (in heaven) were going to end up with a couple ChoMo's (child molestors) next door?

Since mother Teresa lost faith before her death. That does mean her and Ghandi will be tortured for all eternity while millions of violent murderers reap the rewards of everlasting life?
god, i love you for this post lmfao can i get an amen? hahahaha

posted on Jan, 3 2015 @ 06:20 AM
link   
a reply to: TheConstruKctionofLight

The reality of purgatory is made known in the bible in many places. I'd be happy to point to all them, if you'd like.

The reality of The Holy Trinity is made known in the bible in many places. I'd be happy to point to all them, if you'd like. The word "trinity", is not in the bible.

Neither is the word "bible", or "altar call".

All Catholic Tradition is biblically inspired, from scriptural Truths. Your statement is a long-standing myth of non Catholics.

"There are not more than 100 people in the world who truly hate The Catholic Church, but there are millions who hate what they perceive to be The Catholic Church". (Fulton Sheen)

Deny Ignorance. JMJ, AMDG

posted on Jan, 3 2015 @ 05:35 PM
link   
a reply to: Takifugu

At least you won't have to listen to dogs barking in heaven ...

www.aftertherapturepetcare.com

Ah..good christians fleecing good christians of their money...nothing new

posted on Jan, 3 2015 @ 05:39 PM
link   
a reply to: Ignatian

The reality of purgatory is made known in the bible in many places. I'd be happy to point to all them, if you'd like.

reality of The Holy Trinity is made known in the bible in many places.

Your perceived reality maybe. Dont bother "pointing" them out to me, it won't wash with me. Read the book too many times.

posted on Jan, 5 2015 @ 07:23 PM
link   
Heaven will be full of redeamed sinners.
a reply to: Entreri06

posted on Jan, 5 2015 @ 07:47 PM
link   
If one believes in Jesus Christ coupled with faith, no matter their transgressions, then they will go to Heaven is the question.

Some ask, how can this be?

Logically, Yep...your how can this be question is valid.
It may be a moral dilemma, maybe?

Fact, as it is written.
We are all God's children.

You are someone's child.
You may even have a child now.

Now imagine this:
You are the parent of this child molester.
This child molester is YOUR CHILD.

1. Your child is caught.
2. Now you are the Judge and jury.
3. With your mere mortal mind, please be fair to the question and try to imagine you as the parent of a child who committed such horrible acts.
4. Oh, and there's outsiders egging you on to give max penalty to your child (death).
5. Your child is on their knees pleading with you that they are sorry and will never do such horrible acts again. Begging for mercy.
6. You as the Judge are being egged on to kill this evil person, your child. All these horrible names being thrown at your child as you hear the case against your child.
7. I truly wonder how God feels about us, His children. He sure is patient.
8. Wow what a mind screw.

Now this is how I see your question.

Thank you God for being patient with us and giving us a chance to turn from all transgressions and temptations of such. Before it's too late.

posted on Jan, 5 2015 @ 08:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: syrinx2112
If one believes in Jesus Christ coupled with faith, no matter their transgressions, then they will go to Heaven is the question.

Some ask, how can this be?

Logically, Yep...your how can this be question is valid.
It may be a moral dilemma, maybe?

Fact, as it is written.
We are all God's children.

You are someone's child.
You may even have a child now.

Now imagine this:
You are the parent of this child molester.
This child molester is YOUR CHILD.

1. Your child is caught.
2. Now you are the Judge and jury.
3. With your mere mortal mind, please be fair to the question and try to imagine you as the parent of a child who committed such horrible acts.
4. Oh, and there's outsiders egging you on to give max penalty to your child (death).
5. Your child is on their knees pleading with you that they are sorry and will never do such horrible acts again. Begging for mercy.
6. You as the Judge are being egged on to kill this evil person, your child. All these horrible names being thrown at your child as you hear the case against your child.
7. I truly wonder how God feels about us, His children. He sure is patient.
8. Wow what a mind screw.

Now this is how I see your question.

Thank you God for being patient with us and giving us a chance to turn from all transgressions and temptations of such. Before it's too late.

God doesn't seem to love the child being raped enough to stop it. But he loves the rapist enough to firgive him after....

posted on Jan, 5 2015 @ 08:23 PM
link   
Yep logical and on going question. Something we just can't wrap our heads around.

Happened in my family. You'd be amazed what forgiveness can do. Now don't mistake the law of the land with the OPs question, this man paid by law of land. The victim is with us and happy.

Too many people focus and stop with your valid question. reply to: Entreri06

edit on 5-1-2015 by syrinx2112 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 5 2015 @ 08:36 PM
link   
Take solace, child molestors only go to Christian Heaven.

posted on Jan, 5 2015 @ 08:43 PM
link   
a reply to: Eunuchorn
Before fluff gets out of hand.
The question is, bad people in heaven especially evil child molesters.

Victims have a place in heaven too.

Now while walking this earth, let's just hope we all take our own road less traveled. I.e. Easy way, falling into temptation. People fall into their temptations and others get hurt, and it hurts many, and those same many ask..Why...God?

why not ask why did the parents of the child molester allow this to happen.

Every second we breath is our moment to shine, to not fall into our personal temptations. Even when a child molester sees an unfortunate victim. He can STOP right before starting a horrible act. Just like a rapist has that moment and all seek help.

I was around horrible.

No need to find fault with God. My sister didn't.

edit on 5-1-2015 by syrinx2112 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 5 2015 @ 08:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: syrinx2112
Yep logical and on going question. Something we just can't wrap our heads around.

Happened in my family. You'd be amazed what forgiveness can do. Now don't mistake the law of the land with the OPs question, this man paid by law of land. The victim is with us and happy.

Too many people focus and stop with your valid question. reply to: Entreri06

Or you could say doesn't make any sense and can't possibly be the way it is...

posted on Jan, 6 2015 @ 10:20 PM
link   
The heaven of catholics/christians etc would probably filter out the trash like that wouldn't it, IMO if there is a heaven it would be a place of energy or conciousness without form so only the truly enlightened would reach it. Kinda like reaching a whole other plane of existence regardless of religion. Just my 2 cents

posted on Jan, 6 2015 @ 10:23 PM
link   
If they're human, they are not trash. All humans are made in the image and likeness of God. Even child molesters.

a reply to: Akatsuki

posted on Jan, 6 2015 @ 10:36 PM
link   

Kinda, I think it's funny how few Christians follow the scripture to it's logical conclusion.
How many preach that all you need is faith in Christ, without realizing that that would apply to the worst of the worst as well.

No, I understand that is the logical conclusion, but at the same time, having reached that state of faith myself. I also understand what changes it brings to you and your life when you get there. Someone who did something heinous and truly and sincerely reaches repentance and grace will not be the same person they were prior to reaching that state, or the same person they were when they did those heinous deeds.

And if God through Christ made the promise that all who call on Him sincerely and in repentance could be saved, then it's very difficult to see Him going back on His word by saying, "Yeah, except for you."

I think there only a few things you can do that are considered irredeemable sins.
edit on 6-1-2015 by ketsuko because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 6 2015 @ 10:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: Akatsuki
The heaven of catholics/christians etc would probably filter out the trash like that wouldn't it, IMO if there is a heaven it would be a place of energy or conciousness without form so only the truly enlightened would reach it. Kinda like reaching a whole other plane of existence regardless of religion. Just my 2 cents

That sounds like Hindu heaven lol.

posted on Jan, 6 2015 @ 11:14 PM
link   
ahhhh... what a sick sense of humor you christians call "god" really has

posted on Jan, 6 2015 @ 11:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

Kinda, I think it's funny how few Christians follow the scripture to it's logical conclusion.
How many preach that all you need is faith in Christ, without realizing that that would apply to the worst of the worst as well.

No, I understand that is the logical conclusion, but at the same time, having reached that state of faith myself. I also understand what changes it brings to you and your life when you get there. Someone who did something heinous and truly and sincerely reaches repentance and grace will not be the same person they were prior to reaching that state, or the same person they were when they did those heinous deeds.

And if God through Christ made the promise that all who call on Him sincerely and in repentance could be saved, then it's very difficult to see Him going back on His word by saying, "Yeah, except for you."

I think there only a few things you can do that are considered irredeemable sins.

Agreed. So that means repentant monsters go to heaven. While say the child they murdered or there parents, assuming they were atheists, Buddhists, Muslim, exc, will burn in hell for all eternity then. Right?

Pretty #ty of the big G!! Horribly egotistical to allow believing in a magic baby to be more important then if you rape children...
edit on 6-1-2015 by Entreri06 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 6 2015 @ 11:46 PM
link   
a reply to: Entreri06

Im pretty sure that there is NO heaven and that anything religion based is highly wrong. So wrong in fact that the people who actually believe in it are and should be considered "mental" in it true meaning

posted on Jan, 7 2015 @ 12:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: McChillin
Believe me, when i tell you, MOST won't make it back to heaven. If i had to go out on a limb, and guess, how many wouldn't? I'd say about 90%.

Let me add: God isn't sending people to Hell. Their wasteful lifestyles earned them that ticket. Why should you spend eternity in paradise, when you spent your life creating Hell??? Did you love your neighbor? Did you give to the person in need? Did you do anything, for anyone, besides yourself???

Calling Jesus' name, AIN'T GONNA CUT IT! Jesus, himself, spoke those words.
Luke 13:27

The Narrow Door

22Then Jesus went through the towns and villages, teaching as he made his way to Jerusalem. 23Someone asked him, “Lord, are only a few people going to be saved?”

He said to them, 24“Make every effort to enter through the narrow door, because many, I tell you, will try to enter and will not be able to. 25Once the owner of the house gets up and closes the door, you will stand outside knocking and pleading, ‘Sir, open the door for us.’

“But he will answer, ‘I don’t know you or where you come from.’

26“Then you will say, ‘We ate and drank with you, and you taught in our streets.’

27“But he will reply, ‘I don’t know you or where you come from. Away from me, all you evildoers!’

28“There will be weeping there, and gnashing of teeth, when you see Abraham, Isaac and Jacob and all the prophets in the kingdom of God, but you yourselves thrown out. 29People will come from east and west and north and south, and will take their places at the feast in the kingdom of God. 30Indeed there are those who are last who will be first, and first who will be last.”
Now, those scriptures only applies to them that BE-LIEVE!

I'm really tired of hearing this from pseudo-zealous work based salvationist, Just because you sin does not mean you don't want to go to heaven, especially if hell is the alternative. That's an insanely ridiculous assumption. Also, That's what the glorfieid bodies are for, when jesus gives the saved their glorfied perfect bodies they will feel NO desire to sin and will serve god without any struggle against the flesh whatsoever. Do i sin now? Yes. But does that mean I don't want to be in heaven in the prescense of jesus in an holy perfect glorified body capable of incomprehensible feats? Of course not.

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join