It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sharing Heaven with Child Molesters?

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 1 2015 @ 07:27 PM
link   
a reply to: Entreri06

I'm just saying that all the "repent now the end is niegh" craziness doesn't even fit the world the bible is set in.

Alright that's fine. But is that what you really think,
or is that what they want you to to think? Or do you
really even know?

posted on Jan, 1 2015 @ 07:57 PM
link   
"Repent now, the end is niegh"

Maybe that line was directed, not only for the people of Jesus' time, but for you.

Nevermind "the end", as in, the end of the world. Your end personally, could come tonight in your sleep.

a reply to: randyvs

posted on Jan, 1 2015 @ 08:12 PM
link   
a reply to: Ignatian

am i the only one who finds that movie this is the end to be a scary version of heaven?
that to me would be hell to get their and find backstreet boys playing in the background to be torture
it really opened my eyes

posted on Jan, 1 2015 @ 08:46 PM
link   

Nevermind "the end", as in, the end of the world. Your end personally, could come tonight in your sleep.

Correct if one somehow met their demise tonight?
For them the world ended anyway. And if you meant me
personally? I can't see myself growing so old I can't hold
on to my crap anymore. I'm only fifty five, but I can't see myself
ever becoming more ready, than I am right now. And they'll
never want me in hell I know that so, I'm good to go.

edit on Rpm10115v46201500000048 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 2 2015 @ 12:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: randyvs

Correct if one somehow met their demise tonight?
For them the world ended anyway. And if you meant me
personally? I can't see myself growing so old I can't hold
on to my crap anymore. I'm only fifty five, but I can't see myself
ever becoming more ready, than I am right now. And they'll
never want me in hell I know that so, I'm good to go.

Tho I think most of the time we
Here that, the speaker is refering to Armageddon, but fair point, well played.:p

posted on Jan, 2 2015 @ 04:57 AM
link   

I just wonder how some parent will feel seeing the person who raped and murdered there 7 year old, move in next door and get to live it up for all eternity. That's my idea of hell....

Not that I'm a christian but you havent read the bible much. There is no flesh in the christian heaven. All you'll be doing all day long is singing hosannas to the OT Deimurge JHWH. Although I still cant understand how you'll sing without a tongue.
You make your own heaven or hell at the time of death, if you think you'll see the molester next door then thats what you'll manifest.

Why would you or the molester be living it up? Do you think the spirit feels emotion?
Jehovah is not your friend.

see thread titled
Yahweh = Satan. They have you worshiping evil.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jan, 2 2015 @ 05:03 AM
link   

namely: Purgatory.

I never heard of such a place in the Bible...but then again thats another of the many non biblical "traditions" like the rosary and Mariolatry practiced by the Roman Catholic church.

posted on Jan, 2 2015 @ 05:09 AM
link   

we'll walk on water also

Shouldnt your faith already have you walking on water already? I mean after all you've taken the name of Ignatian,a Jesuit. Cant get any more zealous than that.

posted on Jan, 2 2015 @ 05:13 AM
link   

Baptism cleanses us from original sin and is our moment of adoption.

Repentance is what God wants from us. He wants us to be holy, as he is holy. He forgives our sins, but that doesn't mean there isn't still consequences. The sword of sin remains firmly embedded in us, even though we've been forgiven

Wow...is this...how would you describe it...? I give up...logic is sadly lacking

posted on Jan, 2 2015 @ 05:27 AM
link   
a reply to: randyvs

don't understand that childish kind of mentallity. If you're going to do it with the required
sincerity in your heart, you wouldn't want to wait.
-

in response to this from Entreri06 "Actually I can wait till the last minute to convert."

There is perfect logic according to scripture that one can wait till the last minute.
But then again wasnt jesus crusified for everyone as a one off event?

posted on Jan, 2 2015 @ 05:29 AM
link   
a reply to: Bleeeargh

Rinse, repeat, thanks for playing. See you next time on this was your life!

So reincarnation now being preached by a christian...who would have figured.

posted on Jan, 2 2015 @ 06:57 AM
link   
I thought nobody went to heaven until after judement day? i though because satan ruled the world, nobody would be judged until judgement day, and there was no second guessing but everybody knew God existed and could repent?

I used to believe in the Christian God, but as you grow up and learn the truth about the bible stories it's made me rethink. A god that murders babies for being the wrong race.
A man being considered good who offers his virgin daughters up to a mob.
leviticus being the most evil thing a person could read.

I alkso have a friend at Uni who told me that her Sihk family would be saved by her conversion, and i would go to hell even though i belived in God becuase i didnt go to church.

I know belive in a spiritual life, even a God but not a Christian one.

posted on Jan, 2 2015 @ 07:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheConstruKctionofLight

I just wonder how some parent will feel seeing the person who raped and murdered there 7 year old, move in next door and get to live it up for all eternity. That's my idea of hell....

Not that I'm a christian but you havent read the bible much. There is no flesh in the christian heaven. All you'll be doing all day long is singing hosannas to the OT Deimurge JHWH. Although I still cant understand how you'll sing without a tongue.
You make your own heaven or hell at the time of death, if you think you'll see the molester next door then thats what you'll manifest.

Why would you or the molester be living it up? Do you think the spirit feels emotion?
Jehovah is not your friend.

see thread titled
Yahweh = Satan. They have you worshiping evil.
www.abovetopsecret.com...
I'm an atheist lol, they don't have me worshipping any of the Bronze Age myths of goat herders....

posted on Jan, 2 2015 @ 07:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: WilsonWilson
I thought nobody went to heaven until after judement day? i though because satan ruled the world, nobody would be judged until judgement day, and there was no second guessing but everybody knew God existed and could repent?

I used to believe in the Christian God, but as you grow up and learn the truth about the bible stories it's made me rethink. A god that murders babies for being the wrong race.
A man being considered good who offers his virgin daughters up to a mob.
leviticus being the most evil thing a person could read.

I alkso have a friend at Uni who told me that her Sihk family would be saved by her conversion, and i would go to hell even though i belived in God becuase i didnt go to church.

I know belive in a spiritual life, even a God but not a Christian one.

Every single Christian has there own completely different belief system. No 2 agree on almost anything...

posted on Jan, 2 2015 @ 09:31 AM
link   

The key is in John 8:11: " She said, No man, Lord. And Jesus said unto her, Neither do I condemn thee: go, and sin no more.."

posted on Jan, 2 2015 @ 09:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: EternalSolace

The key is in John 8:11: " She said, No man, Lord. And Jesus said unto her, Neither do I condemn thee: go, and sin no more.."

Not sure what that's the key to.... I mean I'm lost on what your refering to. Could you please remind me?

posted on Jan, 2 2015 @ 06:28 PM
link   

I'm an atheist lol,

Ah..I suspected as much. So whats the point of all the questions and the thread in the first place. No one converts to any faith on words alone. If you're seeking "enlightenment" or "salvation" that will only come about after much searching, episodes of "dark night of the soul" and gnosis.

In the end words don't matter, its what come about after the "ping" moment when you get it.
No man gets to heaven through jesus or the evil JHVH. Look for the kingdom of heaven within you. Its there in the writings of the christian faith

posted on Jan, 3 2015 @ 12:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheConstruKctionofLight

I'm an atheist lol,

Ah..I suspected as much. So whats the point of all the questions and the thread in the first place. No one converts to any faith on words alone. If you're seeking "enlightenment" or "salvation" that will only come about after much searching, episodes of "dark night of the soul" and gnosis.

In the end words don't matter, its what come about after the "ping" moment when you get it.
No man gets to heaven through jesus or the evil JHVH. Look for the kingdom of heaven within you. Its there in the writings of the christian faith

I'm curious to see how people justify the craziness that comes from playing out the logic behind the tenants of religion to it's logical conclustion. I mean how could you follow a god that would forgive and reward a reformed, born again child rapist/murderer. But sentence the millions of unbelievers who have devoted there entire lives to helping people to a firey pit of torment for all eternity, with there only crime being not buying that he really did have a half god, magic baby thru a virgin birth. How in any way could that be considered a just and benevolent deity. Hell he would so be lawful evil in D and D...

posted on Jan, 3 2015 @ 01:08 AM
link   
At least you won't have to listen to dogs barking in heaven ... www.aftertherapturepetcare.com...

posted on Jan, 3 2015 @ 01:11 AM
link   
a reply to: Takifugu

Blimey wish I thought of that lol what a scam.
Idiots.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join