It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Could the Islam Extremist be the NWO?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 13 2004 @ 05:35 PM
link   
Had been wondering. If we are in the last days prior to the NWO, could the Islam extremist, and the assosiated Gov, lifestyle and such, be the out come of the NWO?
Just a passing thought, feel free to post your ideas and coments.

posted on Dec, 14 2004 @ 04:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by Red Golem
Had been wondering. If we are in the last days prior to the NWO, could the Islam extremist, and the assosiated Gov, lifestyle and such, be the out come of the NWO?
Just a passing thought, feel free to post your ideas and coments.

nope, i cant see it.
If you read all the theories surrounding the new world order you will see that religion is a form of control used by them to keep us in line.

posted on Dec, 14 2004 @ 09:10 AM
link   
Infinite
Yes I do relise that they are useing religen as a form of control, but that is why it could be used for the NWO. The control would be held by only a few, with no checks and ballences and does amount to a totalitarian regime. Not unlike the NWO theroy.

posted on Dec, 17 2004 @ 08:20 PM
link   
They are and will continue to be an excuse, among other factors, to sick their police state ideals upon us. They are crucial elements to cause the problems that will require the "solutions" that they want us to think we need. As far as the extremists themselves I do believe they are true at heart in what they stand for. Two entire different sides of the same coin.

posted on Dec, 17 2004 @ 08:34 PM
link   
I agree with Infinite. I doubt that they are anything to do with NWO...

posted on Dec, 19 2004 @ 10:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by Nexus
I agree with Infinite. I doubt that they are anything to do with NWO...

Islam will be used, just like the jews in WWII, to put fear into peoples mind so that we found "scapegoats".

posted on Dec, 19 2004 @ 10:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by Garatron
They are and will continue to be an excuse, among other factors, to sick their police state ideals upon us. They are crucial elements to cause the problems that will require the "solutions" that they want us to think we need. As far as the extremists themselves I do believe they are true at heart in what they stand for. Two entire different sides of the same coin.

yep, this here Demoncrat-Liberty model (like a parade float)

will eventually include/encompass the Islamic-Jihadists into the
managed humanity which is the covert NWOs modus operandi

new topics

top topics

join