It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jeb Bush vs Hilary Clinton for POTUS - What say ye'all?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 2 2015 @ 05:26 AM
link   
I believe many have become apathetic to the entire democratic voting system because of the deep corruption.

posted on Jan, 2 2015 @ 05:31 AM
link   
ummm let's see
bush-clinton-bush- scapegoat to blame the mess that bush-clinton created- bush or clinton????

I think it's gonna be another mickey mouse election!
what do you think??
Brazil or panama?
Where would be a good country to make a new home in?

posted on Jan, 2 2015 @ 06:14 AM
link   
a reply to: N3k9Ni
because nothing's really going to change?

A fav quote from a game.

Did I ever tell you what the definition of insanity is? Insanity is doing the exact... same #ing thing... over and over again expecting... # to change... That. Is. Crazy. The first time somebody told me that, I dunno, I thought they were bull#ting me, so, I shot him. The thing is... He was right. And then I started seeing, everywhere I looked, everywhere I looked all these #ing pricks, everywhere I looked, doing the exact same #ing thing... over and over and over and over again thinking 'this time is gonna be different' no, no, no please... This time is gonna be different, I'm sorry, I don't like... The way...

Your right though nothing is going to change Bush and Hillary are both war mongers.
edit on 2-1-2015 by Agent_USA_Supporter because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 2 2015 @ 06:04 PM
link   
a reply to: FormOfTheLord

I love George Carlin. I'm not voting either. Voting the lesser of two evils is bull#. I'll let them wreck the nation. If I was a billionaire, I would buy the bastards off. Oh they already are doing that. Carry on.

You have to laugh at it all because if you don't you'll get committed.

posted on Jan, 3 2015 @ 02:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: seagull
Jeb Bush?

Hillary Clinton?

Any other choices? ...?

I would hope so because I would respectfully suggest that the Founding Fathers wouldn't have wanted unofficial royal families ruling the country. People from Wellington to Washington D.C are in a fatal slumber that they won't wake up from until the proverbial pot has boiled over the clock is ticking.

posted on Jan, 3 2015 @ 07:39 AM
link   
Jed Bush was working for a company that provided security at the word trade centers on 9/11 so voting for him only proves that people are brain dead.

Won't suck Clinton is off her rocker but looking at McCain or Kerry she might have a chance.

Both criminal cydicates are owned by AIPAC and the bankers so nothing will change regardless of who wins and this puts paid to the theory that anyone in the USA can become president .

People have become so rich in the USA that half of all 30 years olds are living at home with mum and dad so we need a war we can send them too so that half of them are killed off else they might start a revoloution at home.

Do you think Mrs Clinton will increase my food stamps for me because these are the only real currency being spent in the USA

posted on Jan, 20 2015 @ 08:29 PM
link   

and

edit on 1/20/2015 by ~Lucidity because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 20 2015 @ 09:50 PM
link   
a reply to: LOSTinAMERICA

I agree.

Not sure about the masses ever waking up. The only question is who they will run for VP.

Democrats like Hilary and the Republicans love Jebby.

The rest of us just have to laugh at the madness.

posted on Jan, 20 2015 @ 11:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: CB328
I'm not a Hillary fan, but having another Bush in the White house who will be controlled by ultra-rich ultra-conservative establishment figures that have always surrounded his family scares me to death. We could see the end of social security, medicare, and retirement for anyone who isn't a CEO, and they're taxes will be eliminated while everyone else will have their tax breaks cut to pay for it. Oh, and forget clean air, clean water, science funding, anything but war and banking.

You forgot starving the children and pushing granny down the stairs/sarc

posted on Jan, 21 2015 @ 03:54 PM
link   
a reply to: VirusGuard

Well that dispatches Jeb... Hmmm... the fox watching the WTC henhouse.
As for Hillary, one word sums it up; Arkancide

posted on Jan, 21 2015 @ 04:45 PM
link   
People love dynasties. They love kings. They get taught to love kings from listening to fairy tales when they are little children, so it seems logical to them that all the leaders should come from one family and that's the best way to have leadership. It's easier, too, since they don't actually have to listen to a politician's opinions or goals or view of the world, or their plan about how they're going to make everything all hunky-dory. Just get a leader who has the same last name as a previous leader. By BLOOD. Not marriage.

That's why I think Jeb Bush will be a shoe-in. Because people are stupid.

posted on Jan, 23 2015 @ 12:08 AM
link   
Clinton vs Bush sounds like an excellent opportunity for a third party candidate. For real, I think that would be a great time for third party to shine a spotlight on what's wrong with the two party system.

posted on Jan, 27 2015 @ 09:22 PM
link   
a reply to: RP2SticksOfDynamite>>>> We've had Bush, Bush Lite and Bush Dark. Bush Dark was Obama since he pretty much kept all of Bush 43's policies going, at least as far as the war and bank bailouts as well as with National Security( domestic spying). But Obama could also be called a Clinton because he adopted all of Hillary's social policies and even had her hand pick his staff and appointees for him. They joked about Cheney pulling Bush's strings from a secret bunker and Hillary seemed to do the same with Obama.
So either way we have a continuing dynasty of those working for the real powers that be, POTUS put in office not by the voters but by those who control the political and economic landscape. The Status Quo must be maintained for the 1%.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join