It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

what year are we actually in?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 21 2015 @ 02:59 PM
link   
I am only aware of one long running prophecy which begs this O.P.'s question. Its one of Nostradamus' quatrains. He mentions "IN the year 1999, and seven months". This is divergent from 1999 AD, simply because the Romans never had a zero in their counting systems. I BC was followed by 1 AD, regardless of who made the change over. So a string of years 1999 long, can be stated to be, through, 2000 AD, by adding in the year zero. The next piece of the puzzle is "and Seven Months". This could be the end of July, 2001, or using Biblical 28 day months, the middle of our calendar's July, by removing the extra days of our Gregorian Months, from January 29th, to June 30th, in 2001. Since 2001 AD wasn't a leap year, February stayed right at 28 days.

As for the "Great King of Terror", I see two or three of them. Two got crossed up, on July 12th., and sixty days later, Osama took credit for the Trade Towers crashing down. Fifty Six, ( Isoruku) years after the signing of the Japanese surrender on the deck of the U.S.S. Missouri, on Aug. 30, 1945, brings Adm. Yamamoto's revenge right up to Sept. 1, 2001. The two targets were in Manhattan, and at the Pentagon. Kinda tit for tat for the two A bombs dropped on Japan back in 1945.

Does anyone really think that these patient Oriental folks will ever just forgive and forget those two nuclear atrocities? But the times have come and flit, so 2015 years, or 2015 AD, can now be seen as nominally being the same dates, at least as far as my research goes. IN closing, whether the Japanese gangsters really did put 9-11 together, or whether they were just fall guys, there's no way that the Nineteen Hijackers could have called things so darn close, time wise, and fulfilled the Magic Square of 56 filling out an inside straight of sorts between 4 and 7, which are the Japanese saints, or 47 Heavenly Warriors. Reading the magic square backwards like the Japanese count their days, gives 731 ( Chem-Bio Unit), and 11th day of the month following the 56th year anniversary of the Surrender in Tokyo Bay.

But this all came a cropper, when Flight 93 went down in western Pennsylvania. The little jet, carrying the Anthrax, following the airliner, had to crash it and turn back to Wright Patterson AFB, after the passengers were seen to be wresting control away from the Arab thugs. If you believe in the universal law of Karma, then look to see where three times the number of the casualties planned for our Capital City, have been brutally taken out.

Because of the heroics of those Flight 93 passengers, six or seven thousand extra souls are still walking around in D.C., and our Capital City is still inhabitable, instead of being a forbidden zone. At least until their next Unit 731 try!

Because all of that bootleg Anthrax is still out there, and just waiting, for the next opening! Those three Kings, in order, are Adm. Isoruku Yamamoto, some Iranian "Twelvers", stationed 20 miles outside of Tehran, devoted to cyber-terrorism, and of course, Usama bin Laden. Usama's dead, and buried at sea. Both Adm. Yamamoto's ashes, and "his will", are in a Shinto Shrine, in Japan, and those cyber "Twelvers", are now probably fighting ISIL, in Iraq, or Syria.

But it was one heck of a "Pearl Harbor class" wake up party while it lasted, back in the year "1999 and Seven Months". Using "Pearl Harbored" as a verb, generates the anagram for "torpedoed too early". Both the first and second Pearl Harbor attacks, failed miserably, per the infamous "legend of anagrams". Nosty wrapped several of his quatrains around this Karmic tornado. I just hope that, by now, its all in our national rear view mirror.

posted on Jan, 21 2015 @ 03:28 PM
link   
its a great question, common civilized agreement is 2015 ,

might only be 15 after 2000 timeslip/reset .

in reality it might be more like 2x00000

posted on Feb, 14 2015 @ 10:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: pheonix358
Well, why not throw in the Chinese calender as well.

Let the Mayan calender have a look in as well.

Oh, for crying out loud! Stop spelling it "calender"!

It's calendAr - with an _A_, not with an _E_.

Holy cow, I was trying to endure, but that error repeated and repeated, and I couldn't take it anymore.

CALENDAR.

NOT "CALENDER".

Ok? Carry on.

Btw, according to the Chinese, we are living something like the year 4712 or something similar (can't be arsed to check right now). I am sure that's not the exact year, but it's something like four thousand and multiple hundreds in any case, if I remember correctly at all.

posted on Feb, 14 2015 @ 12:45 PM
link   
a reply to: Shoujikina

hmm - so the miss-spelling of callendar < sic > drives you to paroxysm - but you dont mind the flawed premise of the thread - er ok your membership card for the ATS grammer // speeling nazi society will be delivered shortly

(post by Aporadhdristy removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Jun, 5 2019 @ 05:36 PM
link   
The 1999 vs. 2000 AD paradox only relates when you need to adjust to a longer running calendar, than 2000 AD. Such as some of the Indian Vedic and Sanskrit ones. English language sites in today's India, use (+ 1) between our B.C. and A.D. suffixes, to adjust our double speak calendar to their longer running ones.

posted on Jun, 5 2019 @ 05:48 PM
link   
I just go by what it says on my cell phone. That way I miss way fewer doctor's appointments.

posted on Jun, 5 2019 @ 06:17 PM
link   
When Doc told Marty they could witness the birth of Christ, he typed in 12-25-0000. Since Spielberg and Zemekis were time travelers, I think they'd know.

posted on Jun, 16 2019 @ 05:52 PM
link   
Unfortunately, all that provides is access to the Year 1 AD's, Saturnalia Festival. Jesus was a Pisces, so his birth event would have had to be in Pisces, and probably in April. It's also where all the little symbolic Episcopate fishes come from, decorating car trunks, and such.

posted on Jun, 25 2019 @ 06:20 AM
link   
a reply to: carpooler

No. Smh

posted on Jun, 25 2019 @ 06:29 AM
link   
a reply to: carpooler

utter bollox

the origin of the christian cults fish symbol = very well documented

would you like to try again ?

posted on Jun, 25 2019 @ 05:51 PM
link   
My "60's Profs said that Christians under the gun, in Rome, would silently draw a Pisces symbol in the dust, to show when they were heading down into the catacombs. That kind of dates me. Episcopus is from the Greek, IIRC. reply to: ignorant_ape

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join