It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Posting Place for what MUSIC inspires you

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 2 2015 @ 12:57 AM
link   
a reply to: shockedonlooker

Awesome! a guitar dictating an entire orchestra! great talent.

posted on Jan, 2 2015 @ 01:07 AM
link   
a reply to: CagliostroTheGreat

Post videos with lyrics if possible, I like death metal, but if I'm not familiar with it I cant understand what it's saying.
edit on 2-1-2015 by NotMoose because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 3 2015 @ 10:37 PM
link   
a reply to: ThePublicEnemyNo1

one more,

posted on Jan, 9 2015 @ 12:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: denybedoomed
It's hip hop, but has a good verse about 'nam. R.A. The Rugged Man's dad was in nam and the second verse is from his fathers perspective, to my knowledge it is a true account.

a reply to: Expat888

I liked the song...I really did and it most represents how I feel about Vietnam, but I wasn't the one there. My Dad on the other hand would have maybe liked most of the second half of the song. Second guessing his mission...not EVER an option for him, he did what he had to do for us. To be truthful with you all, my Dad never really talked about his experience in Vietnam. He just didn't want to talk about it. As much as I probed him in his last days before he succumbed to that nasty prostate cancer, he told me no...I can't talk about it. That's a real hero living up to his promise to his country, no matter how you look at it. He loved his country and was proud of what he did and that's that.

My dad voluntarily signed up. No one tricked him into anything. Maybe he had his regrets, I'll never know and he never showed. He served us all proudly and left this planet with dignity. That's one of a million ways I remember my Green Beret Dad. With LOve...RIP HJ!

Thanks for the video, I enjoyed it very much

posted on Jan, 9 2015 @ 12:47 AM
link   
a reply to: NotMoose

You've got great taste in music....I think I have bad taste. There's a reason for my name "ThePublicEnemyNo1", I say things on these boards (and elsewhere on the net) that people love to hate. Some like me, but most do not. Oh well!

Here's one reason:

I'm a woman...but I seem to only be able to relate to male artists. Is something wrong with me? I get female artist from all genres too, but not like hip hop. If there was one female artist I could identify with I would post her.

Wait! I'll go search the dirty vaults of YouTube and find one female artist
edit on 1/9/15 by ThePublicEnemyNo1 because: Repost video

posted on Jan, 9 2015 @ 01:14 AM
link   
WARNING...EXPLICIT LYRICS CONTAINED IN THIS VIDEO...I warned you, but listen if you must!

The Black Widow, center of corruption...

I take something personal from those lyrics (something very personal). I'm a writer, a published writer and producer, so if I give it up to anyone female in Hip Hop, one is Lil' Kim...

"Lil Kim vs. Nikki Menage Beef" (or however you spell that dumb ass Menage's name) The lyrics are what matters

edit on 1/9/15 by ThePublicEnemyNo1 because: spelling

posted on Jan, 9 2015 @ 11:00 PM
link   

I like your music also, I have another song:

posted on Jan, 9 2015 @ 11:48 PM
link   
I have a few that inspire me or reach right down into something in me and pulls it out.

Under the sun sums it all up for me.

Almost in cello will make me stop and get lost in the sound.

I am easily inspired by music so I love almost all of it in one way or another.

edit on 9-1-2015 by Darkblade71 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 15 2015 @ 12:09 AM
link   
a reply to: alishainwonderland

Your band my band combined. The Deftones kick ass

edit on 15-1-2015 by NotMoose because: (no reason given)

edit on 15-1-2015 by NotMoose because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 25 2015 @ 04:43 AM
link   
a reply to: Darkblade71

I hope you enjoy this as much as I. My son plays the Double Bass (for over 6 years and he's DAM good) so it really gets me going. My son is incredibly rhythmic. I will post a vid of him from Disneyland in April

However, these "Two" cellist are off the freaking HOOK!!!! These two are so awesome! I sometimes wonder if they have special super powers...lol! I've played the violin for over 25 years and this showmanship and enthusiasm is something to pay attention too. Incredible musicianship indeed. The sounds/tones they make acoustically are incredible! Simply amazes me every time I hear them. And only with a microphone.

Check back soon and post more awesome music! I certainly enjoy it

ETA
I cramped up my right forearm just listening to this

edit on 1/25/15 by ThePublicEnemyNo1 because: ETA

posted on Jan, 25 2015 @ 05:42 AM
link   
a reply to: NotMoose

The video you posted was unfortunately removed from YOUTUBE. Try to find another outlet for that vid...I want to see/hear it. But, in the meantime...here's some more crap from The Public Enemy No 1!

I love all my service men and women

posted on Jan, 25 2015 @ 09:45 AM
link   

Thanks for the support/love of the troops.

edit on 25-1-2015 by NotMoose because: Add text

top topics

<< 1   >>

join