It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

'Fix Society': Transgender Teen Posted Plea Before Suicide

page: 31
<< 28  29  30   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 11 2015 @ 09:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: lovebeck

It makes no sense to you because you're obviously not a very deep thinker or very well read in this topic.

NO ONE would just decide to choose to go from being a boy to a girl. That goes against the core of society, being a male or female human, everything. You're assigned a GENDER based on the PARTS your are born with on the OUTSIDE of your body, at birth.

Sometimes those parts and what a person intrinsically feels INSIDE their MIND AND BODY differ.

I agree with this 100%.

I was born in a human body, but INSIDE my MIND I've always felt that I was a GOD. But, I have problems communicating this to others. They won't accept me for who I am INSIDE. They keep insisting that I am just an ordinary person. They think that I am like them. They judge me from my OUTER appearance. I think there's definitely something wrong with a society that can't accept a GODLIKE being like me. Just because I look like what you think I am, doesn't mean that I am that which you think. If I tell you that I am a GOD, you should just accept me for who I REALLY am.

posted on Jan, 11 2015 @ 09:35 PM
link   
a reply to: Aliian

I'd love to see the brain scans and physical evidence in your brain that differentiates your mind from that of a normal human. Cause they have all that showing that a transgenders brain is opposite the sex they've been assigned at birth.

If what you're saying is comparable we should be able to find the evidence.

posted on Jan, 11 2015 @ 11:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: Puppylove

I'd love to see the brain scans and physical evidence in your brain that differentiates your mind from that of a normal human. Cause they have all that showing that a transgenders brain is opposite the sex they've been assigned at birth.

I didn't say I was a woman in a man's body. I said I was a GOD in a human body. What makes you think the same test that shows transvestite will show GOD?

posted on Jan, 12 2015 @ 05:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: Aliian

I didn't say I was a woman in a man's body. I said I was a GOD in a human body. What makes you think the same test that shows transvestite will show GOD?

Exceptional claims require exceptional evidence, if you really were a god then the evidence should be forthcoming and easily demonstrable.

See this is where your hilarious attempt at satire faceplants...

posted on Jan, 12 2015 @ 06:09 AM
link   

The point behind this website is to Deny Ignorance, not perpetuate it. There is a major difference between a transvestite and a transgender person.

Really you're not making a good case for being 'Godlike' if you show yourself to be ignorant or poorly informed.

posted on Jan, 12 2015 @ 06:14 AM
link   
a reply to: Annee
FYI, referring to transgender people by an adjective, is not really helpful.

'Transgender' is an adjective not a noun.
I understand you're trying to be helpful but please be careful of your use of language if you don't want to cause offence.

posted on Jan, 12 2015 @ 07:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: redshoes

I understand you're trying to be helpful but please be careful of your use of language if you don't want to cause offence.

There are times when simplicity is needed.

And yes, in many readings they explain the same thing. That using certain words/phrases, could upset some, but basic understanding is sometimes needed first.
edit on 12-1-2015 by Annee because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 12 2015 @ 09:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: Prezbo369

Exceptional claims require exceptional evidence, if you really were a god then the evidence should be forthcoming and easily demonstrable.

See this is where your hilarious attempt at satire faceplants...

Well, they didn't believe Jesus either. Shucks, they even nailed him to a cross. But, 2000 years later, we all marvel at how, of all the individuals born 2000 years ago, he is the only one we're still talking about today.

Sometimes, the "exceptional evidence" you seek, comes long after the declaration of fact. Maybe, 2000 years from now, if you come back to the earth, and take another human body, you'll be marveling at me too.

(post by lovebeck removed for a manners violation)

posted on Jan, 14 2015 @ 09:58 AM
link   

Well, they didn't believe Jesus either. Shucks, they even nailed him to a cross. But, 2000 years later, we all marvel at how, of all the individuals born 2000 years ago, he is the only one we're still talking about today.

Well yes the ignorant masses belonging to superstitious cults will do that type of thing. However this is not evidence for anything like what you're suggesting. If you take the popularity of 2000 year old tales forged from many previous religions going back a lot longer than a poultry 2000 years to be such evidence, then your standards are exceptionally low.

Sometimes, the "exceptional evidence" you seek, comes long after the declaration of fact. Maybe, 2000 years from now, if you come back to the earth, and take another human body, you'll be marveling at me too.

At you?

Why would I be marveling at you? in 2000 years my bones will be mere dust and I wont even be a memory to anyone, and neither will you.

I feel that a first step for you (or anyone like this) would be to drop these child-like fantasies about life after death and 2000 year old Jews. Then maybe you'd be able to use reason and critical thinking skills to better determine the evidence....
edit on 14-1-2015 by Prezbo369 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 15 2015 @ 07:41 PM
link   
And more on the story:
Link

Seems her bestie wasnt allowed to attend the funeral.

posted on Jan, 15 2015 @ 08:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: RifRAAF
And more on the story:
Link

Seems her bestie wasnt allowed to attend the funeral.

The parents are ignorant for sure. Apparently blaming everyone but themselves.

But, probably still in shock.

I'm gonna watch to see if this evolves in any way. They still have 2 other children. I'm curious what they will do as they grow up.

posted on Jan, 15 2015 @ 09:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: redshoes

Can you clarify please?

Saying "transgender people" is using it as an adjective. Why is that offensive? Or is transgenders offensive?

Where do we find the rules about such things?

posted on Jan, 27 2015 @ 06:56 PM
link   
a reply to: 8675309jenny

And so what if 'she' changes her mind in her thirties, and decides to embrace her true male identity??? Do you suppose she can just grow a new dick ?

Well yeah, the sex change operation goes both ways, though Im not sure how many people end up doing that. You are not making a case here, you are saying "OH wait what if they want a penis 15 years after getting a sex change???" and saying what, they shouldn't? So you are telling someone to live without that penis for that whole time. You don't get it, people are born with a different gender identity. Meaning they might look or be female but see themselves as male or vice versa. Everyday you are asking them to live in the wrong gender they see themselves as, its like asking you to live as the opposite sex.

Thats how its been explained to me anyway. I don't have much knowledge in the topic as I don't have anyone who has experience it in my life, nor have I experienced it. But trying to understand people who are plagued by this is the least we can do, whether or not we understand it.

posted on Jan, 27 2015 @ 06:58 PM
link   
a reply to: Entreri06

And no the world is not the same at 10 as at 15 or at 20 or at 49. We make constant changes through out the milestones of our life!!

For a lot of people it is sorry. For me nothing had changed from age 10, 20, 30. And I used to say it back then but just get swatted on the head or whatnot, because no one likes getting talked back to from a kid.

The only reason the world should change so drastically is if you are sheltering the kids. The rest of us don't really see much change as we age. We get a little more mature about our outlook and decisions, but its not like we didn't see it earlier, even if we chose to act out.

posted on Jan, 27 2015 @ 09:42 PM
link   
a reply to: boncho
Fair point.

posted on Jan, 27 2015 @ 10:45 PM
link   
We still following this?

Another update from New Human Rights Movement:
Link

new topics

top topics

<< 28  29  30   >>