It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

'Fix Society': Transgender Teen Posted Plea Before Suicide

page: 27
<< 24  25  26    28  29  30 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 5 2015 @ 04:30 AM
link   
a reply to: DYepes

I disagree... I know how I should spend my money better than gov does... Governments have been the number one cause of death for a long time. They have slaughtered billions throughout the centuries... They drive around in luxury and have second homes off of other peoples hard work... They lie... They hide i formation... They test chemical weapons on their own people using their own tax money lmao...

Please I am too far gone for this tax is important stuff... It is theft and I know how best to spend my money... Know why it is theft? Because I do not agree to give it! End of story, there is a law (common law (common sense law)) against theft! Yet it is okay for gov...

posted on Jan, 5 2015 @ 04:32 AM
link   
a reply to: Meee32

Again stop letting society get you down. If that’s your passion then find a way to make it work even if that means moving somewhere where you won’t get into trouble for it.

Don’t let road blocks in life make you feel this way. Don’t be so quick to give up on life and don’t think about it. You just have to find a different way to enjoy your passions that doesn’t make you feel like you’re not being true to yourself.

posted on Jan, 5 2015 @ 04:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: DYepes

originally posted by: Meee32
a reply to: galadofwarthethird

But nope, this society accepts torture now apparently... If gov does it anyway... Just carry on, go to work, get stolen from, back to sleep.

What do you expect when this society is now actively confusing and encouraging children to be not what they were born. frankly, if you ask me any adult that embraces this thinking from a child is borderline pedophile. Seriously under what world is it ok for an adult to say to a young boy "its ok little girl, if you want to be a little girl you can be a little girl." that just to me has the hallmarks of a creep straight up whether its a stranger or a parent.

I'm torn on this... I mean actively encouraging I would say hell no! As in if that is the case it is wrong of course... I have 2 kids and I see them as people, same as me... They might not understand as well as I just yet, but neither to adults with learning difficulties... As people I see that they have their wants and needs and thoughts just as I do... If one came to me and said they wanted to switch gender I don't know what I would tell them. Probably to think about it etc and wait till they're older. My son has 2 sisters and while growing up plays with them, they have at times dressed him up as a princess and he even puts on their stuff himself lol. I see nothing in it but a child at play and I wouldn't tell him off for it. He's 3 and very much a boystrous young man XD

I don't know how it is to want to be a transgender nor to be one... It must be pretty tough I can imagine... But people are people and will do what they will and I would accept someone like that. Though to be honest would I accept a transgender wife? No probably not XD

posted on Jan, 5 2015 @ 04:48 AM
link   
a reply to: Rocketgirl

I have grown it, I then live in fear of thugs busting through my door and scaring my kids. I don't care so much if they lock me in a cage but I care for my kids.

I can't move... For one I don't agree with begging for a "passport" this is my earth as much as it is anyone elses! I am in the UK purely as my mother and father gave birth to me here. Why can I not go and explore the earth without asking for permission?

But say I were to get a passport and go abroad, then I leave the one thing that keeps me alive, my kids. So not much of an option... And besides even in the places that "allow" growing/selling they still have other things that I detest, they will require me to "give" them money OR else! (which is terrorism btw, using violence or coercion to get what you want)

I am 33 now... I have tried and thought of many ways for me to fit in... But really there isn't.

Also why should I be the one to move? I am not the terrorist here, I just want to live and do what I love in peace.

posted on Jan, 5 2015 @ 04:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: Rocketgirl
a reply to: Meee32

Again stop letting society get you down. If that’s your passion then find a way to make it work even if that means moving somewhere where you won’t get into trouble for it.

Don’t let road blocks in life make you feel this way. Don’t be so quick to give up on life and don’t think about it. You just have to find a different way to enjoy your passions that doesn’t make you feel like you’re not being true to yourself.

I would like to add to that RG that I agree with you, and then reply back to you Meee32, that the system exists to allow you to work your way up to the very same standards you are lambasting the rich for. Yea they torture kill and lie and cheat and steal. So has every other government on earth, currently also does, and will continue to do. You have to get over the fact that the world is an unfair place ruled by the beast through the corrupted hearts of greedy men. Then you can just move on to finding your place in it, as you clearly have done. Just pay the damn tax dude. I lived comfortably on a wal-mart hourly wage with my wife for ten years now and have been supporting children for eight of them years without food stamps or wic or cash assistance. I only started breaking 20k a couple years ago before I quit too.

Dude I know you are making more money than I did considering your industry. Dont start fussing about a few dollars that keeps this system and stabiltiy to engage in this commerce up and running. Dont feel guilty because you have watched endless hours of drone footage murdering who knows who on youtube and it came from some of your tax money. If it wasnt us, it would just be somebody else. and in fifty years it will be some other entity. And another two hundred years from then. Ten thousand years if were still around.

Just embrace that you were part of the biggest most badass empire that has ever graced this Earth! Murika!

posted on Jan, 5 2015 @ 05:02 AM
link   

I live in the UK and thier empire was bigger no? :p lol

I can't do that... I wish I could but I can not accept that... The reason that governments have gotten away with it for so long is because of the way you think to be honest... Just imagine if the majority said no, I'm not going to take it anymore!

You are being robbed everyday... Fine accept that why does that mean that I should too?

Actually america was at it's most prosperous while there was small gov and less regulation... But small gov turns to big gov no matter what is written down on a piece of hemp paper lol.

I have worked and been stolen from, it sucked and I struggled everyday... I am not currently growing btw, the ex made me stop out of fear. We have since split but I guess fear is contagious. I have these images of me looking after the kids on my own and then police busting in scaring my kids and taking me away and leaving them with social services or something... In that situation I would want to kill.
edit on 5-1-2015 by Meee32 because: (no reason given)

EDIT: Also I can't avoid paying most taxes as it is stolen at the point of sale... 20% standard but much higher for things like ciggys or alcohol or fuel etc... That is too much to me but then they want more! council tax, income tax, tax tax lmao... It's utter non-sense the lot of it...

The fact is we're slaves!

EDIT: Oh and not to mention 98 of the FTSE 100 pay ZERO tax haha... Yeah good one! 98 of the largest companies traded pay no tax at all! lmao.... Well they shouldn't as it is theft but neither should we!

We have the NHS in the UK... It is the biggest joke on earth and the staff treat you like garbage! Why? They don't need to earn your money! lmao... They have stolen it already! And what a shocker the service is a disgrace. lol

posted on Jan, 5 2015 @ 05:21 AM
link   
well I happen to enjoy the benefits of living in this Empire thank you very much. And that is where you see the problem. I enjoy having Running clean water that I can always choose to be hot or cold. I enjoy temperature control of my dwelling. A vehicle to drive all over this huge land with and meet so many cool people. The ability to engage in commerce without having militant roadblocks demanding their own tax, bandits constantly hassling ever shipment, or some jerk firebombing my place of business because they do not agree with our practices.

The problem is not how I or other humans have thought. it is the fact that we all have different goals, different expectations. I COULD deal with a militant roadblock or bandits with my own force. But that kills my buzz of being able to live comfortably on this hostile planet. The cops arent here to protect us, the are here to protect commerce. And by doing so allows us our standard of living. That funding needs to come from somewhere.

Hey I would love to discuss this with you in more depth, if you make a thread about it I'll join you. But we probably going to get reminded to stay on topic soon.

So in closing and on topic, this same system allows for grown emo adults with acceptance issues to choose a Frankenstein lifestyle. Im ok with that. Thats freedom of expression and I love freedom. But that corruption shall not extend to minors. Too many adults want to be their childs friend, or are concerned with treating them like they are on the same level as adults. They are not. They are children and it is the responsibility of the parents to ensure they grow up free of corruption that the Beast is broadcasting through 24/7 SigInt, chemical additives and alterations of food and beverage until they can make those decisions for themselves as adults.

posted on Jan, 5 2015 @ 05:28 AM
link   
I was just thinking about my son... There are times when we get dressed and I ask them to pick what they want to wear that he'll choose one of the girls t-shirts with a kitten on or something... I say no that is a girls top... But WTF only girls must like kittens?! lol

I'm not sure it's 100% true but I read that once upon a time pink was deemed a male colour as being in thr red spectrum... Blue was a female colour due to it being in the purple spectrum.

But what the hell is this girl/boy stuff? Who writes down what girls and boys must like? My 5 year old daughter loves dinosaurs and playing with cars, she likes dolls and stuff too as does my son.

posted on Jan, 5 2015 @ 05:35 AM
link   

What about the other people on the sharp end of the stick that do get bombed and even tortured paid for, in part, by you? What about them? You think I want chaos and militant road blocks? XD No, but what I will say is there are ways to deal with things peacefully. It wouldn't be that hard to get together and to work out how, we've been to the moon and starting to sus out quatum mechanics... I'm sure we can come to some arrangement...

My gov btw forces water companies in my town to put chemicals into the water to help my teeth apparently, very nice of them but I would reather a dentist deal with my teeth than drink a chemical soup everyday!

The system is the biggest joke I can imagine and please don't try and make out that total chaos is the only other way because it isn't.

EDIT: Oh and one more thing lol... It makes no sense to give one faction 70% of your money to stop another possible faction from stealing X amount from you. XD

posted on Jan, 5 2015 @ 05:47 AM
link   
a reply to: Taupin Desciple

Not to sound callous or anything, but that response is bordering on transphobic and part of the reason why a 17 year old chose to step into oncoming traffic rather than go on living.

FYI gender dysphoria is a recognised mental condition which has been well studied and supported by medical professionals internationally for more than 50 years. There is no cure, but in some cases adopting their preferred gender is an effective treatment. Stats show that the sooner this treatment starts in life the easier the transition and the better the outcome.

41% of people diagnosed with this condition attempt suicide at least once in their life. Transgendered individuals amount to 2% of the world's global suicide rate, which may not seem like a lot but in fact it is.

Transgender people are more frequently the victims of violent assault and murder.

For those people suffering from this condition, this is in no way a 'choice'.

In Lealah's case, her parents refused to accept her transgender identity and forced her to receive counselling from 'therapists' who claimed that they could 'cure' her with a significant chrsitan ethos.
They also isolated her from their community and prevented here from attending high school and interacting with her friends, even through social media. Leleah's tumbler was full of indications that she was at risk of self harming. Including graphic representation of her own suicide. Her parent's and the therapists they sent her to, chose to ignore this and push on her the idea that she would be cured by the power of prayer.

But the tragedy here is not just that she chose to kill herself, but that there is and was proper medical professional help available to the family that might have prevented this outcome. Many disturbed people are treated by trained professionals without necessarily resulting in a diagnosis of gender dysphoria. Who knows maybe if she had got the right help from the right people she would have been able to recover and survive.

Leleah Alcorn did not commit suicide because she was transgender. She died because she was a disturbed teenager who suffered from mental abuse from her parents. Her parents acted in a way that was supported by their pastor and the southern Baptist community of which they are members.

You can say what you like and cover it as your 'opinion' but unless you are a trained psychologist with experience of dealing with cases like this, frankly your opinion isn't really valid. It only serves to add to the transphobic and hateful discrimination that brought about this tragic outcome for all concerned.

posted on Jan, 5 2015 @ 05:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: galadofwarthethird
But not those are not choices or believes you wrote up. They are merely another more logical and thoughtful form of absolution.

Where do you think a person's emotional pain comes from?

posted on Jan, 5 2015 @ 05:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: redshoes
a reply to: Taupin Desciple

Not to sound callous or anything, but that response is bordering on transphobic and part of the reason why a 17 year old chose to step into oncoming traffic rather than go on living.

So you think transgenders are forced to respond to by killing themselves based on how other people view them?

posted on Jan, 5 2015 @ 05:55 AM
link   

This is the thing... It is impossible for me to live my life as I want to... So why live?

So why are you posting your problems here on ATS?

posted on Jan, 5 2015 @ 06:03 AM
link   
a reply to: Jamie1

Why not? I could add because my life is just that sad an pathetic? lol...

As I said, my children make me carry on, I live for them... In the meantime when they aren't here (like now) I fill my time on the internet... Is that a problem?

posted on Jan, 5 2015 @ 06:05 AM
link   

Why not?

I'm just curious what you enjoy about posting on ATS. What's your favorite part about being here?

posted on Jan, 5 2015 @ 06:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: Jamie1

Why not?

I'm just curious what you enjoy about posting on ATS. What's your favorite part about being here?

It wastes some time, a chance to escape for a while. I'm not sure.

posted on Jan, 5 2015 @ 06:21 AM
link   

Why not?

lol no problem.... I was just curious what you enjoy about "wasting" time here of all places. Your post caught my eye because I have a friend who's super into growing weed. He's writing an ebook on the finer points he's learned.

posted on Jan, 5 2015 @ 06:26 AM
link   
You know what, I would like to know what is different from my situation/feeling to that of the transgender... I am a free man trapped inside a slaves life but I think and want to act like I am free. But society says I shouldn't. Already in this thread there is pressure to try and make me want to pay tax even though they freely admit the money kills and tortures other people.

I also have pressure from so called family to not grow weed. My dad says he could really help me out (he means give me money) but he won't unless I quit doing something that I love... Why? Erm because it is "illegal"... I don't want his money!

Oh he also says that he wont give me money as he thinks it will go on "drugs" like I am some crack addict! lmao

Bleh everything is so twisted in this world... I asked him should I also give up drinking, he says no because it is legal hahaha

I mean my head just aches that there is such a lack of logic here!

posted on Jan, 5 2015 @ 06:32 AM
link   

Why not?

lol no problem.... I was just curious what you enjoy about "wasting" time here of all places. Your post caught my eye because I have a friend who's super into growing weed. He's writing an ebook on the finer points he's learned.

I think initially I came here as I thought perhaps there would be others with similar feelings and there are for sure. So I guess that keeps me coming back here. There are some interesting discussions too and I guess I use it to vent too.

But that's great about your friend, I hope he does well with it... You know the happiest time was when I was growing and selling it online... It was beautiful the trust shown in me that I built up with the customers... It was a great business and I was shown a lot of respect because I am honest and not a rip off. All the weights were over slightly, always fast delivery most getting it next day. It was awesome and I would really love to do it again.

Its just with the kids coming here... What if I get raided while they're here... It makes me so angry that I even have to worry about that. It's sick the control these people think they have over us.

posted on Jan, 5 2015 @ 06:33 AM
link   

You know what, I would like to know what is different from my situation/feeling to that of the transgender... I am a free man trapped inside a slaves life but I think and want to act like I am free. But society says I shouldn't. Already in this threat there is pressure to try and make me want to pay tax even though they freely admit the money kills and tortures other people.

I also have pressure from so called family to not grow weed. My dad says he could really help me out (he means give me money) but he won't unless I quit doing something that I love... Why? Erm because it is "illegal"... I don't want his money!

Oh he also says that he wont give me money as he thinks it will go on "drugs" like I am some crack addict! lmao

Bleh everything is so twisted in this world... I asked him should I also give up drinking, he says no because it is legal hahaha

I mean my head just aches that there is such a lack of logic here!

Yeah, sometimes there's no logic. The weed thing is legal here in SoCal, which hasn't fallen off the map.

Of course the downside if you're somewhere that it's illegal is there's a remote chance you go to jail if you get caught.

I agree with you about your situation being the same as the transgender in that the context is different, but the dilemma is the same.

Just curious, if you had a magic wand, and could wave it and make things anyway you want, what would your life look like?

top topics

<< 24  25  26    28  29  30 >>

join