It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

'Fix Society': Transgender Teen Posted Plea Before Suicide

page: 26
<< 23  24  25    27  28  29 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 5 2015 @ 01:35 AM
link   
a reply to: Jamie1

Lol I don't take things personal. I'm understand you don't know who I am, or my experiences. I don't play pretend with my friends.

Mental mishaps then.

Do you think finding your daughter dead on a sofa is real enough for you? Or your wife hanging from a water pipe? Or watching your husband put a bullet through his head? Or having your father and brothers rape you three or four times a week?

Why has your daughter been found dead on a sofa and your wife hanging from a water pipe, all while your husband put a bullet through his head? While being raped by your father and brother as well?

I do believe those are not your experiences. They may have been your patients or somebody else. But no yours. While it is helpful to draw correlations, is good its just that. Like i said I think most of this helps people simply because it is better to talk and work things out for them. And that may have helped this kid in question who killed herself. Experiences however are a different thing.

All of these situations are real. The initial shock and trauma is one thing. The long-term emotional suffering is another.

Ya they are. But only for those who would be willing to deal with the long term emotional sufferings.

The only thing that makes anybody unhappy is their thoughts, the meanings they give to their experiences and situations.

There thoughts are one thing, there experiences and situations another. The meanings they give there experiences are a whole nother thing all together, and generally that comes long after the others, and the fact. All those things happen at different periods of there lives. Its generally called a process.

So really it depends on the situation. Trust me if you think you can just think some things away or thoughts away...Obviously you have not been there. And if you were, you would change your mind quick. What your talking about is symbology of the mind, trying to trick yourself so you dont feel the pain...And it only works on small things, even the Buddha could not shut out all things. And most definetley not when there clear and presentment and in your face.

Here this blueman explains that a bit better then I care to.

Leelah expressed the beliefs that led her to kill herself in great detail. None of them were facts. They were all beliefs. Every one of them.

Well ya people die for or of there believes all the time. None of them are real, not yours not mine. Though yours and mine are more widely held and believed, thereby giving them more power, and by defacto making them real. Beliefs like religions is merely a numbers game.

Go back as far as you want in anybody and its all just a believe. Everything is society is merely a believe, society itself is merely a highly held believe because it is believed by most people.

Beliefs are a choice. Nobody is required to decide to be unhappy based on any circumstance.

Sure if your talking about beliving in santa claus or the power rangers, or things that in no way have a direct effect on you then ya. you are free to chose to be happy or unhappy about any of said believes. But if your talking about serious things. Then no, you do not have that choice...But if you survive it you may have the choice of making yourself believe that you did. Hence what most therapy and shrinks are about...Merely telling people what they want to hear.

if that was the case, what would you ever say to somebody who found their daughter dead?

Nothing probably. There daughter just died. That speaks for itself.

"Oh dear... yes, that's horrible. Well too bad. Not only is that horrible that your daughter killed herself, but I've got more bad news. Because of what happened... are you ready? This means you can NEVER be happy again or have a normal life. Nope. Sorry. This is it. You might as well kill yourself too."

Well some people may take the death of there daughter pretty harsh and may chose to not be happy about it and may even chose to kill themselfs over it. And some may not, and find ways to cope with it and hide the so called feelings. Some may chose to even forget it all if they could.

Seriously? Is this what you believe?

NO. That is what you believe, that I believe. Really no offense but you got the wrong person to try and play shrink, you not good at it. And i dont feel like arguing with more crazy ladies about nonsense believes or fears that they have.

posted on Jan, 5 2015 @ 01:43 AM
link   
a reply to: Annee

You got a problem with Mormons? Great people, great organization. If I could find a group like that, minus the religion, I am now atheist, I'd join in a nano second.

No not really, I just think you are far from the one to have a clear picture on raising kids. In fact, I am not sure what mormons are. Generally the more nutty a group the bigger and popular it is. So ya! There likely like every other group out there. So yes they just may be perfect for a great majority of people and especially females out there. But not all.

I think South Park did a few episodes on them.

posted on Jan, 5 2015 @ 01:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: galadofwarthethird

You got a problem with Mormons? Great people, great organization. If I could find a group like that, minus the religion, I am now atheist, I'd join in a nano second.

No not really, I just think you are far from the one to have a clear picture on raising kids. In fact, I am not sure what mormons are. Generally the more nutty a group the bigger and popular it is. So ya! There likely like every other group out there. So yes they just may be perfect for a great majority of people and especially females out there. But not all.

I think South Park did a few episodes on them.

Mormons are basically Christians with some differences. Very family focused. Nothing really weird at all.

At 68, I've seen a lot, done a lot, experienced a lot, and also raised a few kids. I think I can handle it.

edit on 5-1-2015 by Annee because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 5 2015 @ 02:03 AM
link   
Depends on your experiences, I have seen plenty other people who have had different experiences with this mormon groups and so different opinions of them.

Well if you could stick around another century or more, you would see more in that then in all your previous ones.

posted on Jan, 5 2015 @ 02:08 AM
link   
a reply to: Entreri06

We're talking about a 17 year old killing herself. All parents let their kids down and cutting the cord is an important part of growing up, but just doesn't apply here. Family should be the one place it simply doesn't matter what others think or say, it should be the place where you're always welcome no matter what society currently thinks about you. She was way too young be left alone. Way too insecure obviously. And the poor thing didn't get a secure harbour anywhere. I don't see what you mean with "ridicoulus second guessing". Her parents should have supported and protected her and not try to change her, or make her adjusted. Untill she would have been strong and mature enough to cut the cord. And find others like her to be friends with, or maybe even someone to love...

posted on Jan, 5 2015 @ 02:33 AM
link   
I think there are lots of people that don't fit in to "society" for whatever reason, I'm one of them... I have my opinions and I voice them, it doesn't make me any friends but it is what I feel and believe in, it's what I find important.

I find that when I try to live by my morals I am shunned, what should I do? Change what I believe? Change my morals? I can't even fully live by them, if I were to then I would be in prison, I might still end up in there...

I don't even really want people to "accept me" I just want them to leave me out of it lol.

Life has never been easy, I look at people all the time and wish I could be like them, wish I could think like them and act like them, I guess because I think life would be easier but it's impossible, because I am me and not them...

I have ended up isolated, I have contemplated just ending it, my kids keep me alive. But I really see no point in me being here to be honest. I spend everyday alone, except for when my kids come here, when they are I'm alive, I cook for them and bathe them and clean up after them and do what a dad should, when they aren't I don't eat or sleep properly, don't bother with myself... I just wait until next time I see them again. But I do wonder maybe they are better off without me, maybe my thinking will poison their minds and ruin thier lives.

The truth is though I don't think I have the guts or perhaps I just haven't sunk low enough yet, I do wonder what it might take.

Life is just so feckin wierd to me, I was told I was born at the wrong time once, like I am wrong and time is right... Like this society is right... But it's not, you see here on ATS and elsewhere just how very twisted it is.

posted on Jan, 5 2015 @ 02:37 AM
link   

So really it depends on the situation. Trust me if you think you can just think some things away or thoughts away...Obviously you have not been there. And if you were, you would change your mind quick. What your talking about is symbology of the mind, trying to trick yourself so you dont feel the pain...And it only works on small things, even the Buddha could not shut out all things. And most definetley not when there clear and presentment and in your face.

You have it 100% backwards. I have been there, and I've helped a lot of people who have also been there.

Your truth is your truth, not mine or anybody else.

If your truth is that you must feel sad over external circumstances, that you have no choice, then you'll probably feel sad. Nobody can help you if you choose to feel said and have the belief that your external circumstances control your happiness.

It's odd that you've insisted more than once that my happiness is somehow not real, or that I'm pretending to be happy when I'm really not.

That's not how it works.

Here's how it does work.

The second you bring your awareness to the fact that it's a thought, or a belief, that's causing your pain, the pain begins to dissolve. You don't even need to know what the belief is. You don't need to try to change your beliefs.

All you need to do is be aware that any unhappiness is caused by your beliefs, the meanings you give to your experiences.

There are facts, and there are stories.

Somebody is dead. That's a fact. Somebody raped you. That's a fact. It happened. It can't be changed.

No matter what the experience, there are unlimited meanings that can be given to it. Unlimited. You're not forced to be sad because your child died. Your not forced to be sad because you were raped.

You can be happy no matter what your experiences or external situation.

You can believe this is true or not.

The question is, if you don't believe this is true, does that serve you? Does that serve others? Does that serve the greater good?

If you have a fried whose experienced something horrible, does it serve them to believe they can no longer be happy?

Did it serve Leelah's mother believing she couldn't be happy with Leelah being transgender? Did it serve Leelah believing she couldn't be happy unless she got the treatment to offset the effects of testosterone?

I'm not arguing with you, and you don't need to reply. I know from private messages that people have sent me that many people have already benefited from reading my posts in this thread. They've had that "aha" moment where they realized a lifetime of suffering was being self-inflicted by just one or two beliefs that they didn't even realize they had.

Three of my dear friends are world famous psychologists, all from different backgrounds.

They all use this now that they know it.

You were right. Every meaning we give anything is simply a belief. We can first become aware of our beliefs, and then decide if that belief is useful or not.

It really is that simple. It's not pretending to be happy if you truly take on beliefs that serve you instead of upset you.

Just try it.

Look at something in your life that upset you, and become aware of your own thoughts. Just be aware of the beliefs, the thoughts, that are causing you to be upset. You don't need to even change those thoughts. Just being aware that it's only thoughts that are upsetting you frees you from the emotional pain of reaction.

Just be aware of the thought you're having in your head RIGHT NOW. Be aware of how that thought is making you feel. Is that thought a story or a fact? Is it a meaning you're giving something? Is it 100% true? Is it an opinion?

One of my friends came up with a great technique. Whenever somebody says something to him and he immediately resists their perception, instead of arguing he says, 'I agree, tell me more..." It's not that he fakes agreeing. He takes the time to look at the situation from the other person's perspective.

It's amazing how much and how fast a person can grow and break through years of being stuck when they start to open up and become aware of their own thoughts, and choose the beliefs that will help them get what they want.

It's easy.

If you don't want to feel happy, you can believe things that will not make you feel happy. If you want to feel happy, you can believe things that make you feel happy.

Just because you believed something once doesn't mean you can't change what you believe. Since they're beliefs, there is no "right" or "wrong." If a belief helps you create the life you really want, for yourself, and for others, then you might want to keep it. If not, you might want to replace it with a more empowering belief.

Example:

Leelah's mom might be thinking today: "I hate myself. Leelah's death was all my fault."

Do you think that belief is going to help her have a good life? Probably not.

Or she could believe, "I'm going to make sure Leelah's life means something. I'm going to go forward with unconditional love, and share that love with all who I have the privilege to touch."

Which belief will make her miserable? Which will give her a better life?

It's all a choice. Every belief we have is a choice.

posted on Jan, 5 2015 @ 02:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: boncho
a reply to: 8675309jenny

We all make mistakes, but asking your child to wait to become an adult before making drastic alterations to their own body is pretty damn sensible parenting to me!

Refusing to accept your children for who they are has some pretty serious consequences in many cases. The problem with forcing her to wait until she is an adult, is that the surgery and hormone treatment will not be as effective those many years down the road. The best time from a biological standpoint is before or during puberty because every drop of testosterone the testes produces does irreparable damage.

A woman in her 30s taking male hormones would experience the same thing, slowly changing over to male physiology.This change includes the voice, appearance of the skin, bone structure, body frame, hair growth and a few other things.

If the girl is going to have the surgery regardless she would have been better off to do as soon as possible. Knowing this would have added to her frustration. Just because society has deemed a set amount of time as "adulthood" doesn't mean a decision made at 13 or 16 or 18 is going to be any different. Some things are set in stone. And another lesson taught by it would be living with the decisions you make, had they regretted it, they would have to accept their own choices, and continue with life. Part of becoming an adult.

You can't be one unless given the opportunity though.

And so what if 'she' changes her mind in her thirties, and decides to embrace her true male identity??? Do you suppose she can just grow a new dick ?

It's just plain old good parenting to discourage your child from taking drastic actions with their own body. People get themselves into these crazy states of mind these days just from reading or taking part in internet forums and communities.... I mean Christ... people video themselves cutting their own Penises off.... WTF

What are you supposed to do when your kid gets an obsession with BMEzine ? Try a google image search for "BME extreme"

posted on Jan, 5 2015 @ 02:50 AM
link   

Hmmm you can do as you say, to me this isn't being true to yourself! You are talking about molding yourself into what is "useful" for you but just because something is useful doesn't mean it is right to do it or okay! If you are with a group of mates lets say, and they decide to gang rape some girl. It would be useful to you in this situation to not stop it and in fact join in. If you don't you will be outcast and they might even turn on you. Doesn't mean you are right to join in the gang rape.

You are deluding yourself as the other poster mentions, you are purposely and selfishly ignoring thing that do not suit you or make you "happy"... Feck I could go around all day thinking the world is marvelous and joyous etc but it's not! I'd just be a fraud and a liar to myself to think that way.

posted on Jan, 5 2015 @ 03:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: SlyGuy
There IS a problem with society, and its not the 'unaccepting'. Its everyone that wants to 'be accepted'. There is a mental illness that's spreading like wild fire. Every one thinks I have to be OK with who or what you identify as, and the truth is, I don't. I don't give a damn if you are gay, trans whatever, black or yellow. You have ZERO impact on my life, so quit shoving your equality down my throat. That makes me hate you. Whining about how unfair you have it makes me hate you.

You were born with a penis, you are a guy. No amount of positive wishful thinking or changing society will give you boobs and a vagina. Get a job, and get a sex change if it means that much to you. BUT that crap is WEIRD, so if I give you a look walking down the street because you have boobs and a 5o clock shadow, deal with it, because its unnatural, and that crap makes people stare with weird looks.

As long as I don't throw rocks at you or harm you in anyway, there is literally nothing you can do to me. It's just as bad as the Jehova's Witnesses knocking on your door trying to convert you. And whats worse, there are those who want to be so morally superior that they will side with ANYONE who acts like a victim. SHUT UP.

I am white spanish mix. No amount of wanting to be something different will change that. Society does need to get fixed, and it needs to start with all these wussies manning the hell up and learn how to DEAL WITH IT.

YESSSS!!!

NO amount of me wanting to be Japanese is ever going to make it happen.... Perhaps many yers in the future, there will be gene therapy that actually allows people to change their sex CHROMOSONALLY over time, or perhaps even change RACES.... That will certainly be an interesting time and place to live in... Imagine being able to be Chinese, German, Black and Indian while alternating sexes throughout your perhaps 500year lifespan...

But if you're really that hung up on what you look like, then chances are you aren't getting much done in your life anyway. What's it matter anyway?? You can never change your experience of life as a child which is probably the most important thing that shapes us as a person; you never get the opportunity to grow up again as a Japanese child, thinking and learning in a completely different way due to a different language and culture structure. You can only do that if you die and come back with no memories of your previous self... in which case... whats the fckin point??? LOL

posted on Jan, 5 2015 @ 03:08 AM
link   

Depends on your experiences, I have seen plenty other people who have had different experiences with this mormon groups and so different opinions of them.

Would love to hear the weird Mormon stories. It's an odd thing how non-Mormons are such experts on Mormons. I've had people ask me questions, then when I give them the answer they tell me I'm wrong. Go figure. Legitimate Mormons only, fundamentalist don't count.

posted on Jan, 5 2015 @ 03:12 AM
link   
a reply to: Meee32

Seriously dude, be you and forget the world. Live the way you want to live as long as it makes you happy. If people don’t want to be around you because of what you believe in then that’s them missing out on someone who could be a joy in their life. That just means their life sucks without you in it.

Don’t be one of those people who let society get them down. Don’t worry about what other people think about you or your beliefs. Be proud of who you are and let that freak flag honey because at the end of the day you don’t have to answer to no one but yourself.

Yeah life sucks sometimes, and you might think that it would be easier if you were someone else. But guess what….if were someone else your life could be a whole lot worse. Life is full of ups and downs, but that’s what makes it worth the wild ride.

Continue to be you and try not to worry about the rest. You’re the one who’s writing your life story and you can make it turn out the way you want it to turn out. Or you can let society write your story for you…..but that shouldn’t be an option.

posted on Jan, 5 2015 @ 03:20 AM
link   
No your delusional. The fact that your delusion only extends to you should be prof of that. A crazy person however is perfect for communicating to other crazy people. They speak the same language to sort of say.

Your truth is your truth, not mine or anybody else.

Is that the story you tell yourself. Sounds familiar. Everybody has there believes but of course.

If your truth is that you must feel sad over external circumstances, that you have no choice, then you'll probably feel sad. Nobody can help you if you choose to feel said and have the belief that your external circumstances control your happiness.

I once jumed my bike while I was a kid over a highrise street. It left a hole in my shin which I did not notice till some 20 minutes later when I looked down because my leg was tingling and saw my whole bottom pant leg was all red. I was wearing orange sweat pants.

I was sad that i had to cut my play time short because of that a mere two inch hole wide and one inch deep in my shinbone.

So ya I know a bit about feeling sad or ignoring personal or external circumstances. But even those are different from person to person. And yes I do not think you know what your talking about, likely you have been traumatized by some of these things you have seen or other people have seen and so try to play the hide away game...Trust me, experiencing them is infinitely more worse then the second hand nature you have experienced things.

The second you bring your awareness to the fact that it's a thought, or a belief, that's causing your pain, the pain begins to dissolve. You don't even need to know what the belief is. You don't need to try to change your beliefs. All you need to do is be aware that any unhappiness is caused by your beliefs, the meanings you give to your experiences.

Believes are not things in themselfs. They are merely precepts based on experiences, but mostley based of fears of those experiences. In my case unhapinness or happiness is no issue, I do not really belive in either. Two extremes in this duality which are kind of a waste of time...But hey, its the rules of the living, and I must play by them.

Somebody is dead. That's a fact. Somebody raped you. That's a fact. It happened. It can't be changed. No matter what the experience, there are unlimited meanings that can be given to it. Unlimited. You're not forced to be sad because your child died. Your not forced to be sad because you were raped.

Like i said most survivors of traumatic experiences are merely looking for somebody to agree with them. Believe in most cases has little to do with it only as a way to let it go or accept it or mostly forget it and reprocess it in there mind.

Did it serve Leelah's mother believing she couldn't be happy with Leelah being transgender? Did it serve Leelah believing she couldn't be happy unless she got the treatment to offset the effects of testosterone?

Believes are self serving. Hence the dilemma between the leelah and her mother. They each had self serving believes and came to a head with each other. Your believes is also self serving and so is everybody else believe. A believe that is not self serving is like a car without wheals, you will never get anywhere.

So there you have your problem. Everybody wants there believe to be right, and in everybody mind it is. Those who say they can just put away believe. Are likely lying or dont have to worry because it has never crossed there path yet.

I'm not arguing with you, and you don't need to reply. I know from private messages that people have sent me that many people have already benefited from reading my posts in this thread. They've had that "aha" moment where they realized a lifetime of suffering was being self-inflicted by just one or two beliefs that they didn't even realize they had.

Well yes like I said before. You would speak there language because you are so alike. And they are happier about leaving behind there believes. Simply because many believes are outdated modules which do not work for them, things of the past which they have been dragging on, but were of no service anymore. Hence they were not selfserving believes anymore. And they needed to be thrown off like so much extra dead weight.

Just be aware of the thought you're having in your head RIGHT NOW. Be aware of how that thought is making you feel. Is that thought a story or a fact? Is it a meaning you're giving something? Is it 100% true? Is it an opinion?

I like apples.

Three of my dear friends are world famous psychologists, all from different backgrounds. They all use this now that they know it. You were right. Every meaning we give anything is simply a belief. We can first become aware of our beliefs, and then decide if that belief is useful or not.

It has its ups...But it has its downs. Though for now this whole introspecting thing you all try to do may work, in a different situation with different people it will not. If your trying to achieve the nirvana of nothingness, you got beat to it by at least 8 thousand years or so. Its not new, and its also a grave delusion in certain circumstances.

If you don't want to feel happy, you can believe things that will not make you feel happy. If you want to feel happy, you can believe things that make you feel happy.

I think many, in fact the whole of greater society follow your prescription, you have found nothing new. They feal and see only the things that make them happy. Thats not the problem. The problem arises when they can not simply ignore it anymore.

Just because you believed something once doesn't mean you can't change what you believe. Since they're beliefs, there is no "right" or "wrong." If a belief helps you create the life you really want, for yourself, and for others, then you might want to keep it. If not, you might want to replace it with a more empowering belief.

Leelah's mom might be thinking today: "I hate myself. Leelah's death was all my fault."
Do you think that belief is going to help her have a good life? Probably not.
Or she could believe, "I'm going to make sure Leelah's life means something. I'm going to go forward with unconditional love, and share that love with all who I have the privilege to touch."
Which belief will make her miserable? Which will give her a better life?
It's all a choice. Every belief we have is a choice.

Oh I am quite sure that the pain of what leelahs mom is now experiencing will cause her to believe all kinds of things including what you prescribed and more. And if she believes enough that she does not believe then she may also believe that she does believe to not believe.

Or prozak or oxycoton I have hear is also a shortcut among the populous to achieve the same ends. If she could simply wish away her pains on that as easy as that. Then mores good for her. However I doubt it...And so we play pretend. I do believe the drug industry and the shrink industry will skyrocket in the years to come. A whole world and society full of people living in limbo land...I can almost see no difference between that and what we have today or have had in the past.

But not those are not choices or believes you wrote up. They are merely another more logical and thoughtful form of absolution.

edit on 3amMondayam052015f1amMon, 05 Jan 2015 03:32:28 -0600 by galadofwarthethird because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 5 2015 @ 03:27 AM
link   
Delusion is the new in thing my friend. I myself have thought of joining in. Life is what you make it you know. Just ignore all the other stuff, its bad for your cholesterol. Besides the universe and mother nature has a way of cleaning it all up anyways. Its not pretty. But its very very effective.

posted on Jan, 5 2015 @ 03:31 AM
link   
I am not an expert on Mormons. However I am pretty knowledgeable on cults and this religious group hive mind people have been into for a while now. I dont think its for me. But I do think its for you, and plenty of other people as well, in fact I think many a female even feminist may get a kick out of it.

posted on Jan, 5 2015 @ 04:04 AM
link   
Well in South park theology it is only the Mormons that went to heaven. Jews, Catholics Buddhists and everyone else pretty much just met up in hell at the end.

This boy's parents (stop calling him She or you might as well just admit and accept any lie you were ever told in life) clearly approached the situation perhaps with not as much concern for himself but for the way they will be seen by others. A bit selfish. I just think maybe the parents themselves may not have been spending time with him and speaking with him about other things in his life. Not even the whole voluntary mutilation of the body idea, but like how grades were. what he was interested in learning and whatnot. I just get the feeling maybe this was one of them set of parents that had their pre concieved expectations for their child and then when the kid showed a different route they just kind of cast him away at home you know??

Either way the blame lies on the establishment for utilizing their billions and billions of dollars on neuro research of the functions and psychology of the human brain over the past six decades with the media as their tool to literally control your way of life all the while people believe they are making their own choices. it is having the biggest affect on children clearly and not for good.

And to clarify my mention of mutation, I was not referring to the genetic variations that arise over time from adaptations to ones environment within the genome. I was referring specifically to the hacking and slashing of natural parts and stitching on of synthetic unnatural parts with the ingestion of God Knows what cocktail of chemicals and hormones to self mutilate oneself into some modern Frankenstein. It may sound insensitive, but that is in fact exactly what people who make these choices are doing, allowing a mad scientist to turn their bodies into some unnatural thing.

posted on Jan, 5 2015 @ 04:07 AM
link   
a reply to: Rocketgirl

Yeah I try to but that's what has me in this mess lol... If I truly did what you say I would be in prison... One of my passions is cannabis, I love it like people love a fine wine, I love the smell the texture, the colours. I love growing it and I love selling it too. At one time I built a nice little online business and my customers were very happy with the service I provided and I took great pride in doing it.

Society says I am a drug dealing scum and should be locked in a cage...

I don't want to take "benefits" and I don't want to pay tax as I see that as theft and not only that but the mafia that takes it from me spend it on killing and torturing people around the world and will even spend it on putting me in that cage!

But if I don't pay then off to the cage! If I dont take the benefit I must pay the tax. If I buy something 20% is stolen from me to fund the above and I can't do a thing about it.

This is the thing... It is impossible for me to live my life as I want to... So why live?

posted on Jan, 5 2015 @ 04:16 AM
link   
a reply to: galadofwarthethird

Lol yeah me too but my attempts are pathetic XD I just can't do it and I never have been able to even as a kid. I have always been this way and I do believe I always will be.

I dunno I wish I could forget, I wish I could ignore it too but I just don't know how people do it. I don't know how they go to work everyday, drive their cars, go about life while knowing 70% of their effort(money) is being stolen from them and then used to prop up banks and kill innocent people and torture people... I mean damn even torture dude! That should have had the governments thrown the feck out of town! But nope, this society accepts torture now apparently... If gov does it anyway... Just carry on, go to work, get stolen from, back to sleep.

Well it bothers me! Like a lot and I want to do something about it! But then it seems not many others do and if you try to raise the issues you are shut out.

My ex WANTED to be a sheep, like actively wanted to bury her head in the sand... How? How can she do it?

People say it's a short life so enjoy it... How can I when everything that is going on disgusts me...

edit on 5-1-2015 by Meee32 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 5 2015 @ 04:22 AM
link   

Dude i just think I should mention its important to pay taxes. Why do people really complain about taxes as much as they do. If you just sat down for an hour or two and researched how amazingly well off even the subsidized poor are compared to the rest of the world and come to realize having these taxes helps keep our society that well off. I would never want to see tax money spent on transgender surgery either. Its important to understand that its is the ability of our people to peaceably engage in commerce and those who are in charge of maintaining the stability of a nation for said commerce to commence that gives us this liberty. That stability is funded with our taxes. It could use a little editing but I always feel it necessary.

posted on Jan, 5 2015 @ 04:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: Meee32
a reply to: galadofwarthethird

But nope, this society accepts torture now apparently... If gov does it anyway... Just carry on, go to work, get stolen from, back to sleep.

What do you expect when this society is now actively confusing and encouraging children to be not what they were born. frankly, if you ask me any adult that embraces this thinking from a child is borderline pedophile. Seriously under what world is it ok for an adult to say to a young boy "its ok little girl, if you want to be a little girl you can be a little girl." that just to me has the hallmarks of a creep straight up whether its a stranger or a parent.

top topics

<< 23  24  25    27  28  29 >>

join