It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bored, stuck at home this NYE, up all alone....psst, you are not alone.

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 1 2015 @ 07:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: MagesticEsoteric
You have found your haven. Anything goes as far as discussion. Lets just roll with the punches.

I've never been big on New Years Eve. Neither has my husband. Probably why he is already asleep.

I'm bored, at home while the kiddies are downstairs playing around. I played with them for a little while but, then they wanted me to go so they could have fun on their own. ( they are just getting to that age and it's okay)

So, if you are like me, wide awake, bored and well, Bored!

This is the place to just vent, chat, philosophize (is that even a word?) Anyway,

I have had a couple drinks so please disregard any typos. As a matter of fact, this is a grammatically correct free zone for the night!

Let it all out guys.

This thread is soooooo last year.
Lol..
Sorry I fell asleep. Had I seen this. I would have jumped in!
NYE is well...
When I was younger I would go out. But now.
I stay home. Watch TV or lurk through ATS.

At midnight my time. Fireworks everywhere. So I went outside. The night sky was so beautiful. With fireworks in the back drop. After that. Got tired and fell asleep.

Boring I know.
But I wish, I could have shared the night sky with you guys.
But if only y'all could have seen it through my eyes.

This morning I was up at 5am ( that makes it morning ).
So I pour my coffee. I'm out of creamer. I can't take it straight.. bitter face!
So instead I tried out the HEAVY WHIPPING CREAM. Ewwwwww!
I also add Swiss Miss coco..
But I swear after the first 3 Chugs.. it was as if I was sucking the milk straight from the cow.
Ewwwwww!
I dumped it and started over.. just coco!

edit on 1-1-2015 by Bigburgh because: (no reason given)

edit on 1-1-2015 by Bigburgh because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 1 2015 @ 10:25 AM
link   
I passed out after too much wine, sitting here alone, rambling on facebook and pining... then at midnight, the distant popping of fireworks woke me momentarily, and it didn't make a difference.

12:22am here now,on the 2'nd of Jan 2015. My god 2015... :/ as close to 2030 as it is 2000.

just another year, to get older, and repeat mistakes, more gray hairs, more over weight, less fit, more aching bones, stiff joints, and no one to talk with... except the guy at the bottle shop. He's always happy to tell me the price of what I put down on the counter, it's a little game we play. I test him, he always gets it right and I give him some money. Ahh I love that guy..

posted on Jan, 1 2015 @ 11:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12
Yep, up all alone....I'm still at work at the studio, working on a rewrite of my script that I hope will attract some producers who can see what I'm trying to do and cut loose with some money so I can make my movie.

Blessed to have a vision and a passion to create something.

Have you worked on the script yet about the person that attracts "crazy" people?

Still waiting to see how that turns out. It could really be a good one if done right.

Yes, we're in preproduction, casting, location scouting etc.

posted on Jan, 1 2015 @ 06:42 PM
link   

Yep, up all alone....I'm still at work at the studio, working on a rewrite of my script that I hope will attract some producers who can see what I'm trying to do and cut loose with some money so I can make my movie.

Blessed to have a vision and a passion to create something.

Have you worked on the script yet about the person that attracts "crazy" people?

Still waiting to see how that turns out. It could really be a good one if done right.

Yes, we're in preproduction, casting, location scouting etc.

Are you serious?

I'll believe it when I see it. No offense, but this world is

F#@!%'ed! So, When I see it....that's when I'll believe it.

Good luck dude! I hope you are not blowing smoke up a bunch of

Assholes.

posted on Jan, 1 2015 @ 06:59 PM
link   
I ended up crashing out a little after 4. I had to stay up that long so I could take care of the wood stove so it wouldn't go out. It sucked.

posted on Jan, 1 2015 @ 07:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: Skid Mark
I ended up crashing out a little after 4. I had to stay up that long so I could take care of the wood stove so it wouldn't go out. It sucked.

I crashed and burned about 2 am.

I had so much energy for such a long time and then, I just....crashed and burned....quick!

Like a light switch, I was done.

posted on Jan, 1 2015 @ 07:36 PM
link   
a reply to: MagesticEsoteric

I see you had a hangover, too. I bet you felt just wonderful.

posted on Jan, 1 2015 @ 07:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: Skid Mark

I see you had a hangover, too. I bet you felt just wonderful.

I'm a self professed idiot.

today was not my best day.

Funny fact, I didn't even want to drink. I got peer pressured at the age of......well, that doesn't matter.

I still got peer pressured.

I just suck sometimes.

The first step is admitting it.

I really just suck sometimes...OKAY?

There...I said it.

posted on Jan, 1 2015 @ 07:50 PM
link   

It's cool. We all suck from time to time. I guess I was the only one that was sober.

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join