It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is Canada going to invade the United States?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 14 2004 @ 05:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by KrazyIvan
cutting off canadian beer? heh like that will do much, last i head americans didnt really care for canadian beer, european beer and american "beer" ( i really dont consider what we make as beer) are all the rage here. although if you did watch canadian bacon, saying "canadian beer sucks" in canada could start a war.

My husband loves labatt's, i'm a fan of blue, never used to be, back home I was a canadian girl, canadian select is my new fav from molson. But now that i'm trying to get a little culture in my life, i'm liking the german beers ALOT.

My husband will order blue at the bar. We went out the other night to the post bar and i'm telling ya, lot's of people drink the blue! I know the tap here in town also serves lots of blue, it is a fav... And I do know that if you were to say canadian beer sucks,my friends back home would probably pound you into the floor... It's what they drink man!

A beer for everyone in thread probably wouldn't be a bad idea either... everyone go run to the fridge!

posted on Dec, 14 2004 @ 05:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by TrueLies

My husband loves labatt's, i'm a fan of blue, never used to be, back home I was a canadian girl, canadian select is my new fav from molson. But now that i'm trying to get a little culture in my life, i'm liking the german beers ALOT.

My husband will order blue at the bar. We went out the other night to the post bar and i'm telling ya, lot's of people drink the blue! I know the tap here in town also serves lots of blue, it is a fav... And I do know that if you were to say canadian beer sucks,my friends back home would probably pound you into the floor... It's what they drink man!

A beer for everyone in thread probably wouldn't be a bad idea either... everyone go run to the fridge!

I'm not one for beer generally. When I do drink it, it's those Canidnan Cold Shots, and hoegaarden.

Canadian beer sucks. Though I can't say the same for Canadian Whiskey

posted on Dec, 14 2004 @ 06:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by GradyPhilpott

Are there any Canadians who can laugh at themselves?

Yes. I'm Canadian and laugh at my-self and other Canadians all the time.

To the author of this post: Army of beaver? We changed our plan, beavers wouldn't obey us, so we'll just send our army of mooses. Sure, they can't eat thru wood, but they can cause car crashes

posted on Dec, 14 2004 @ 06:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by m0rbid

Yes. I'm Canadian and laugh at my-self and other Canadians all the time.

To the author of this post: Army of beaver? We changed our plan, beavers wouldn't obey us, so we'll just send our army of mooses. Sure, they can't eat thru wood, but they can cause car crashes

And serious car crashes at that!!!!!

posted on Dec, 14 2004 @ 06:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by GradyPhilpott

Originally posted by MacKiller
Wait - let me guess:

Your an ignorant American?

I have to hand it to you MacKiller. In four words you proved Canadians can dish it out, but can't take it and that some Mods flout board rules with impunity.

Are there any Canadians who can laugh at themselves?

No. I didn't think the post was funny, but it's very mild compared to the assault rendered routinely on the US by Canadians.

Please, allow me to clear this up.

I was not saying that Americans are ignorant in general.

I was simply saying that the original poster was ignorant, and I was guessing he was American.

If there are any other problems, be sure to hit the complaints button and let my fellow mod's know how I am doing...

[edit on 14-12-2004 by MacKiller]

posted on Dec, 15 2004 @ 08:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by parrhesia
I'm not one for beer generally. When I do drink it, it's those Canidnan Cold Shots, and hoegaarden.

mmmm hoegaarden, that's got to be my fav beer besides hacker schorr... My hubby brought some home one night for me to try, and wow, awesome beer.

there are good domestics like sleeman's. They have a good honey brown and the low carb "clear".. thats what I used to drink when I was on my diet. I find it kind of funny that this bar down the street has a nice big bottle cap mounted on the wall that says sleeman's clear, but they don't serve it... Not too many places around here serve the sleeman's and it's good beer.

posted on Dec, 16 2004 @ 09:52 PM
link   
On a serious note. Why does it seem like canada doesn't even exist. I mean the only time anyone is going to be interested in canada is when the rest of the world runs out of natural resources from overuse. Then canada with all their nice trees will become the best friend of alot of people.

posted on Dec, 16 2004 @ 10:15 PM
link   
I dont personally like canadian beer, but Yukon Jack is one of my favorite drinks!!! canadian women are very attractive , and i've yet to meet a canadian that I wouldn't drink with. but i don't see them invading , not unless the french and english speaking folk start getting along enough to plan something.

posted on Dec, 17 2004 @ 04:42 AM
link   
Oh no, our plans have been discovered!!!! I knew we shouldn't have posted our plan of world domination on the internet....

Canadian World Domination HQ

posted on Dec, 17 2004 @ 07:49 AM
link   
Good luck, because Canada's military strategy is to let the U.S. do it for them!

posted on Dec, 18 2004 @ 10:30 PM
link   
OMG, Can't people take this thread in the spirit it was meant?
I for one had a frickin laugh.
He prolly just watched some old re-runs of SCTV and Canadian Bacon
If thats the worst he can say about us I say keep em coming I laughing my arse off.
This thread was posted in the Jokes, Puns, & Pranks Forum Terminator363634 I had a good laugh
this kinda stuff always cracks me up. Anyone ever see that commercial of Some Canadian Guy working for an American company and there is this one guy that keeps harassing him with jokes like this one and Buddy just Jersey's the guy and well if you seen it ya know wat happens

[edit on 18-12-2004 by sardion2000]

posted on Jan, 3 2005 @ 07:19 PM
link   
I'm Canadian
and yes I can laugh at myself .. proof?

satirewire.com...

I thought this was hilarious!

top topics

<< 1   >>

join