It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

April 3rd of this coming year (2015)

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 2 2015 @ 01:43 AM
link   
a reply to: TheoFieldsGardener

Yes, I would be interested in what you have to offer. I am always open to learn.

I do read what you all post, I just don't offen post, because I don't have the time to spend here.

But please understand, I do appreciate what you all talk about, and I too have my beliefs. And My hopes.

posted on Jan, 2 2015 @ 02:07 AM
link   
a reply to: crappiekat

Thank you I appreciate that because as you can imagine it is very lonely work and not much encouragement because most people don't want to deal with it. But I am happy to do it. Would you be interested to know about the False Prophet?

A couple of years ago I started seeing a commercial about this world teacher. the commercial went something like this: What would you do if you met the Christ or Buddah The Iman or Krishna. There will be a star that will signify his arrival. I went outside to look for it and low and behold there it was, for Months though I haven't noticed it lately. I used an app on my phone to track it but it was not a star. The app could read everything but that Star, very bright. He's suposed to have 2 horns lika a lamb but speaks like a dragon. The 2 horns means he is an AB blood type but not like a lamb. (like the blood on the shroud and face cloth of Oviedo) No doubt to confuse people about YAHshuWAH's blood. This guy looks like a muslin which makes sense because they are starting a new world religion and most people don't know Islam gets it's power from the Catholic church.

posted on Jan, 2 2015 @ 02:45 AM
link   

Well, I don't know about what you say, However I do believe there is a savior.

I believe that if I believe in myself, and do the right thing, I will triumph.

posted on Jan, 2 2015 @ 07:09 AM
link   

That will only keep you out of Hell. If you want to be in the presence of God for eternity you need to find a way to reconcile yourself to Him on account of your sins.

posted on Jan, 2 2015 @ 09:25 AM
link   

Well, I don't know about what you say, However I do believe there is a savior.

The other poster NoturTypical and I don't usually agree because she and I do not follow the same Prince but what she says is not untrue.
There will be 2 redeemers one for the Pit and one for Heaven. It is called the GREAT HARVEST of SOULS. Most people have the FREE WILL to choose I would want everyone to be educated about those choices.

posted on Jan, 2 2015 @ 09:50 AM
link   

I messed up, I meant to say being good will only keep you out OF JAIL. That you need atonement for your sins to be in the presence of God and keep you out of Hell. Didn't have coffee yet this morning when I posted. And I'm a man. lol

And I follow a King, not a prince. The King of Kings and Lord of Lords.

edit on 2-1-2015 by NOTurTypical because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 2 2015 @ 09:59 AM
link   
a reply to: NOTurTypical

Sorry for the gender confusion.

Technically XES is only a prince.

1 The men took me on to the fifth heaven (Jupiter-Zeus) and placed me, and there I saw many and countless soldiers, called
Grigori, of human appearance, and their size was greater than that of great giants and their faces withered,
and the silence of their mouths perpetual, and their was no service on the fifth heaven, and I said to the men
who were with me:
2 Wherefore are these very withered and their faces melancholy, and their mouths silent, and wherefore is
there no service on this heaven?
3 And they said to me: These are the Grigori, who with their prince Satanail rejected the Lord of light, and
after them are those who are held in great darkness on the second heaven, and three of them went down on to
earth from the Lord’s throne, to the place Ermon, and broke through their vows on the shoulder of the hill
Ermon and saw the daughters of men how good they are, and took to themselves wives, and befouled the
earth with their deeds, who in all times of their age made lawlessness and mixing, and giants are born and
marvellous big men and great enmity.
4 And therefore God judged them with great judgment, and they weep for their brethren and they will be
punished on the Lord’s great day.
5 And I said to the Grigori: I saw your brethren and their works, and their great torments, and I prayed for
them, but the Lord has condemned them to be under earth till the existing heaven and earth shall end for ever.
6 And I said: Wherefore do you wait, brethren, and do not serve before the Lord’s face, and have not put your
services before the Lord’s face, lest you anger your Lord utterly?
7 And they listened to my admonition, and spoke to the four ranks in heaven, and lo! As I stood with those
two men four trumpets trumpeted together with great voice, and the Grigori broke into song with one voice,
and their voice went up before the Lord pitifully and affectingly.
edit on 2-1-2015 by TheoFieldsGardener because: Sorry for the gender confusion.

posted on Jan, 3 2015 @ 07:09 PM
link   

I have no idea who XES is. I've never heard of the dude.

posted on Jan, 5 2015 @ 12:04 PM
link   
I'll give you she's a flakey kid but come on she doesn't squeal. She actually has a pretty clear in tune voice. No one says you have to like her but saying she squeals is like saying she's ugly. Neither is true. a reply to: Akragon

posted on Apr, 3 2015 @ 01:07 PM
link   
a reply to: Akragon

Todays the day!!

posted on Apr, 3 2015 @ 01:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: Akragon

Todays the day!!

the day of what?
Are you trying to say that today is the beginning of the second coming??

posted on Apr, 3 2015 @ 01:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: Akragon

Todays the day!!

Wooohooooo!!!!!!! I hope nothing bad happens....I am headed out of country with the family for the next week!

top topics

<< 1   >>

join