It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Please help me put on The Armor of God!

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 1 2015 @ 12:16 PM
link   
a reply to: WarminIndy

I thought we were always friends!

I sent you a u2u.

posted on Jan, 1 2015 @ 12:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: OpinionatedB
a reply to: WarminIndy

I thought we were always friends!

I sent you a u2u.

Yes, and I am the oftimes not logged in kind of friend.

I really had a feeling the other day, log into ATS. It really was pushing me to log in. I am so busy lately with things, that I don't get time to come to ATS, but something kept prompting me, now I know what it was.

posted on Jan, 1 2015 @ 12:52 PM
link   
a reply to: OpinionatedB

Oh my. Quite an unexpected NY surprise!

I wondered - had seen your avatar switch, but wasn't brave enough to ask you about it.

Nevertheless, the NAR and the 7MDs are to be avoided. In my well-intentioned opinion.

I remember, though, early on in your residency, you suggested that women try wearing a hijab all day. And I respectfully declined. I'm wondering now - very candidly and in open cyberspace - have you changed your wardrobe? And was it difficult?

Just wondering.
You know I love ya both.

posted on Jan, 1 2015 @ 01:39 PM
link   
a reply to: BuzzyWigs

Yes I changed my wardrobe. I actually did that before I was saved by about a year or so.

I admit, at first it was weird, not covering my head. But now, I am good with it, I don't feel so exposed anymore. Now especially that I have been saved! I still have all my scarves, and will probably wear them in church, but possibly in a different style than before. More like a bandanna I am thinking type style.

And no worries on avoiding the cult like areas! I think I can manage that! But thank you for your caring advice.
edit on 1-1-2015 by OpinionatedB because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 1 2015 @ 02:45 PM
link   
a reply to: genma

Here's a website I like to go too with these types of questions. This is a link to the entry on the armor of God.
www.gotquestions.org...

Also an entry on how to face a spiritual attack.
www.gotquestions.org...

Remember the words of Christ:
These things I have spoken unto you, that in me ye might have peace. In the world ye shall have tribulation: but be of good cheer; I have overcome the world.
John 16:33

posted on Jan, 1 2015 @ 10:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: OpinionatedB
a reply to: BuzzyWigs

Yes I changed my wardrobe. I actually did that before I was saved by about a year or so.

I admit, at first it was weird, not covering my head. But now, I am good with it, I don't feel so exposed anymore. Now especially that I have been saved! I still have all my scarves, and will probably wear them in church, but possibly in a different style than before. More like a bandanna I am thinking type style.

And no worries on avoiding the cult like areas! I think I can manage that! But thank you for your caring advice.

I believe that Greek Orthodox and Coptic Christian women wear scarves. I wouldn't find it unusual, if you want to wear a scarf to church, go right ahead. That is something done by conscience. Messianic women also wear scarves. Amish women wear bonnets.

Really, that is something between you and God.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join