It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dimebag: An Illuminati Conspiracy

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 14 2004 @ 08:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by Nygdan

Originally posted by Tesla
a man in a hooded sweatshirt jumped on stage before Dime came out and security got rid of him.

Imagine that, someone jumping on stage at a hard core show. Why, I bet drugs and violenec were invloved too. I heard that at nearly every show damageplan played at there were multiple disturbances in the crowd.....
They are checking with friends of his to see if there is a connection.

Cincinnati is only a 40 minute drive from Columbus.

They (the police) are talking to the friends of the murderer.

I haven't heard of violence at a Damageplan show before this.

It's called a Mosh Pitt....

I have been to several Pantera shows and the mosh pitt was the only time I ever saw any kind of aggression, not violence.

Have you been to a Damageplan/Pantera show?

posted on Dec, 14 2004 @ 03:56 PM
link   
I've been to Pantera Shows before. I'm not the type to mosh, but its sure as heck amusing to watch. Pantera got the entire lawn section into one huge mosh pit. Probably close to the biggest I've seen, ever. I only see aggression in mosh pits, not too much violence. I see more fights break out over people arguing about which seat is theirs in the lawn section. I haven't heard of too much "violence" or inncidents at a DamagePlan\Pantera show. Damage Plan was supposed to play in my hometown of KC this past saturday, it would have been nice to see DimeBag, its very unfortunate what happened.

posted on Dec, 14 2004 @ 04:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by beatneck
While I did like Dimebag. I think he hardly had the power to "move" people like Lennon did.

Lennon wasn't even half the musician Dimebag was. Everyone knows Lennon's solo career was garbage, especially when compared to McCartney's. In contrast, Dimebag was a metal god, able to shred one's face off with the simple run up the pentatonic scale.

posted on Dec, 15 2004 @ 10:40 AM
link   

There is no motive needed here. This was a test of the MK ULTRA mind control apparatus.

He was a great guitarist, his stuff with Pantera was awesome, but then again, this is typical of what happens when an artist dies; people try to explain by any means what they cannot accept or understand.

posted on Dec, 15 2004 @ 10:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by HumptyDumpty
What is the motive?

Crazy people often don't have a motive, however in this case,
the nut who shot the man called 'dimebag' was shouting just
before the murder. He shouted at 'dimebag' that he was
responsible for breaking up the singers previous band ... a
band the murderer had an obsession with. The murderer
said his life was over when the old band broke up.

This is just a case of an obsessed nut shooting a singer who
he felt caused the breakup and disappearance of his obsession.

Nothing more.

posted on Dec, 15 2004 @ 11:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by FlyersFan

Originally posted by HumptyDumpty
What is the motive?

Crazy people often don't have a motive, however in this case,
the nut who shot the man called 'dimebag' was shouting just
before the murder. He shouted at 'dimebag' that he was
responsible for breaking up the singers previous band ... a
band the murderer had an obsession with. The murderer
said his life was over when the old band broke up.

This is just a case of an obsessed nut shooting a singer who
he felt caused the breakup and disappearance of his obsession.

Nothing more.

Could you clerify which singer you are talking about? Dimebag wasn't responsible for breaking up any band, if you see my post above it was a combination of factors including Phillip Anselmo who was the lead singer of Pantera. Now Gale may have said something to the effect that it was dimebags fault, but at the end of your post, you said "an obsessed nut shooting a singer...." Dimebag was a guitarist. Gale killed Dimebag (guitarist), a security guard, club employee, and a fan in the crowd. No singer was killed. Where do you get your facts from? I have searched a bit to find what Gale yelled as he was on stage. My question is this, Have you ever been to a concert before? How on earth could anyone distinguish what Gale was saying amidst the amplifiers blasting Dimebag on guitar, and drums, bass guitar, and lead singer singing\yelling into the mic. I think either your info is incorrect, or that the information given was just purely speculation.

At anyrate, if you could post a link to the site quoting Gales final words I'd appreciate it.

posted on Dec, 15 2004 @ 11:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by purecanadiantrash
Lennon wasn't even half the musician Dimebag was. Everyone knows Lennon's solo career was garbage, especially when compared to McCartney's. In contrast, Dimebag was a metal god, able to shred one's face off with the simple run up the pentatonic scale.

You cannot be serious...

I have see both perform live and loved Pantera but you are trying to compare apples and oranges here.

They both had their place in music but to say that Lennon wasn't half the musician is absurd.

I never knew that dimebag had a solo career, what was the name of the album?

bg

posted on Dec, 15 2004 @ 11:59 AM
link   

How on earth could anyone distinguish what Gale was saying amidst the amplifiers blasting Dimebag on guitar, and drums, bass guitar, and lead singer singing\yelling into the mic. I think either your info is incorrect, or that the information given was just purely speculation.

When you are up close enough to the stage, the sound is all behind you.

When you are on stage you can hear each other talking loudly when the music is being played.

posted on Dec, 15 2004 @ 12:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nygdan

a man in a hooded sweatshirt jumped on stage before Dime came out and security got rid of him.

Imagine that, someone jumping on stage at a hard core show. Why, I bet drugs and violenec were invloved too. I heard that at nearly every show damageplan played at there were multiple disturbances in the crowd.....
They are checking with friends of his to see if there is a connection.

Cincinnati is only a 40 minute drive from Columbus.

They (the police) are talking to the friends of the murderer.

I haven't heard of violence at a Damageplan show before this.

It's called a Mosh Pitt....
Yes, I am intimately aware. I was being sarcastic. Hardcore and other related shows are violent. Mosh Pits are violent, not merely agressive. People jumping on stage is hardly a strange or unusual occurance either.

Have you been to a Damageplan/Pantera show?

I've never even heard a damageplan song. Pantera was awesome, didn't go to one of their shows. I've been to shows with less 'intense' bands and seen 'violence'. Its not unusual. Moshing, when its done right, is going to draw some blood and leave some bruises. ANd then there's allways the one or two guys who go out specifically to hurt someone. Its very easy for a person to get hurt in a mosh pit, but of course the community rule is, if you smash someone in the face when yer doing some windmills or grabbing change, you give them a hand to help them back to their feet, and then continue moshing.

iamironman
How on earth could anyone distinguish what Gale was saying amidst the amplifiers blasting Dimebag on guitar, and drums, bass guitar, and lead singer singing\yelling into the mic

Perhaps a guy jumping on stage with a gun was enough to make them stop playing. Were they infact playing while this happened? THere are breaks between songs, and especially if you are upfront you can hear what people are saying.

posted on Dec, 16 2004 @ 12:25 PM
link   

Perhaps a guy jumping on stage with a gun was enough to make them stop playing. Were they infact playing while this happened? THere are breaks between songs, and especially if you are upfront you can hear what people are saying.

This all happened within 20-30 seconds into the first song. They came out, began to play for about 20-30 seconds, then the guy jumped on stage and started yelling and shooting. If you know anything about playing live music, even if they stopped playing, there would be loud feedback from the guitars because of all the scuffling of people running around crazy on the stage, the guitars being dropped, etc would create just noise. However, I'm interested in where the information is coming from about who witnessed Gale yelling and what exactly he said.

posted on Dec, 16 2004 @ 12:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by IamIronMan
If you know anything about playing live music, even if they stopped playing, there would be loud feedback

I've been to similar concerts, its entirely possible that when he jumped up on stage iwth a gun they stopped playing and what he yelled was lound enough for someone right up next to the stage to hear.

However, I'm interested in where the information is coming from about who witnessed Gale yelling and what exactly he said.

Its probably comming from people either on stage or in the crowd. What possible difference could it make anyway? The man's friends said that he was a huge fan of pantera, he resented the breakup and he even seemed to think that they had stolen lyrics from him. The last bit indicates that the guy was paranoid and a little crazy. There's no reason to think that the people who are secretly trying to rule the world thought that, of all people, the former guitarist from pantera was worth wasting some assasin on. I don't know what their song's were about, but lots of those guys sing about that sort of stuff, heck Hardcore Phil is all 'anti-war' too. The guitarist probably isn't writting whole songs anyway.

posted on Dec, 16 2004 @ 01:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by IamIronMan
Could you clerify which singer you are talking about? Dimebag wasn't responsible for breaking up any band. Where do you get your facts from?

Have you ever been to a concert before?

could post a link to the site quoting Gales final words I'd appreciate it.

Sorry, I ment Guitarist ... not singer. Typo.
Dimebag wasn't responsible for breaking up any band,
however the shooter accused him of it. I got this from
the TV news. I saw an interview with a witness. The
person was in the front row and said that he heard
those words being shouted by the shooter. The witness
could have gotten it wrong, but he specifically said the
shooter blamed him for the breakup of the band.

Yes, I have been to concerts before. Too many to count,
but my favorite to date was Van Halen. Or should I say
Van Hagar?? I REALLY want to go to the Trans Siberian
Orchestra one coming up on Dec 26th, but we will be
out of town. RATS!!

I have no link to any final words by anyone. However, I
will admit to a morbid interest in this site - www.findagrave.com...
I find it interesting.

[edit on 12/16/2004 by FlyersFan]

posted on Dec, 16 2004 @ 06:43 PM
link   
this is basically like statistics - if you want them to reflect any trait you can by process of elimination aka not mentioning the other relevant facts behind the case. Such as....this guy COULD have been on drugs. This guy COULD have known the guitar player and they had some miscommunications.

That police man had served on the force for a numerous amount of years i'm sure he got all the training he needed to shoot a guy in a small club.

It's nothing but circumstance

[edit on 16-12-2004 by Aether]

posted on Dec, 17 2004 @ 07:41 AM
link   
Latest info - the shooter had schizophrania and was
released from the military because of his mental illness.

tv.ksl.com...

posted on Dec, 17 2004 @ 11:09 AM
link   
I don't think there is any kind of conspiracy behind this murder. Just a deranged upset fan.

posted on Dec, 17 2004 @ 11:25 PM
link   
Who's Dimebag?

posted on Dec, 21 2004 @ 10:58 AM
link   
I was just given a link to an article that tells the real story from the roadies and crew who were there that night. It's a shame that mainstream media tends to get the facts wrong or pass over the stories of true heroes in an effort to showcase only the negative. Enjoy.

The real story

posted on Dec, 22 2004 @ 01:22 AM
link   
the singer of my band and i both had dreams a couple nights before the incident involving the number 38. didn't think much of it at the time except for that it was all i could remember from the dream. then dimebag dies at 38

such a shame that there are knobs like nathan gale in the world

posted on Dec, 24 2004 @ 06:46 AM
link   
I'm not familiar with the guy or his music but is it possible that he broke some code of silence?

posted on Dec, 24 2004 @ 01:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by TgSoe
I'm not familiar with the guy or his music but is it possible that he broke some code of silence?

I don't think so, I really think it was just a crazy asshole who had no buisness having a gun. Paranoid Schizophrenia is a big deal if left unchecked. Who knows what was going through his mind at the time. My heart goes out to his mother.

As far as Dimebag and his music, not the most reverent (
), but VERY talented. One of the best.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join