It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dimebag: An Illuminati Conspiracy

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 13 2004 @ 05:07 PM
link   
A gunman stormed the stage during a heavy metal concert in Columbus, Ohio, on Wednesday night, firing at the band and audience and killing four people before a police officer shot and killed him, police said.

One of the dead was guitarist "Dimebag" Darrell Abbott, 38, of the band Damageplan. The gunman also wounded two people.

Everyone has heard the story, we have lost one of our best guitarists. The question I propose to you: Is it an Illuminati conspiracy?

Let's look at the facts...

The assassination of Dimebag happened December 8th, 2004. The is exactly 24 years to the day from John Lenon's assassination.

Nathan Gale, 25, just happened to be a former marine.

A cop that just happened to be near, entered the club, and killed Gale. Seems a lot like the Oswald case, doesn't it?

This happened in Columbus, Ohio, were all the election irregularities were focused. Where the fake homeland security problem happened.

Isn't December 8th the birth of the Virgin Mary?

The name Nathan means 'gift from god'

Let's look at numbers:

5 dead.

Approx. time this took to happen: 5 minutes.

The only picture of Gale available features him wearing a football jersey: Number 65. 6 + 5 = 11.

The address of the nightclub: 5055 Sinclair Road Columbus Ohio

Take a look at some of these song titles from the band Damageplan:

• Breathing New Life
  • Moment Of Truth
  • New Found Power

Let's not forget that this amazing cop was able to shoot down the gunner, with a hostage standing infront of him with only one shot. Nobody else was hit with the bullet.

These are the facts, I have laid them out for you. Make your own decision.

[edit on 13-12-2004 by MacKiller]

[edit on 13-12-2004 by MacKiller]

posted on Dec, 13 2004 @ 05:14 PM
link   
The facts are a little odd, but the main thing here is... motive.

What is the motive?

posted on Dec, 13 2004 @ 05:19 PM
link   
Who knows?!

Maybe Dimebag knew something he shouldn't have. I guess now we will never know...

jra

posted on Dec, 13 2004 @ 05:22 PM
link   
I agree about the facts being a bit odd. Some of them I wouldn't really call facts, but ok. I think the motive could just be the fact that John Lennon died that day, so some crazy guy thinks he should kill another famous musician on that day or something. Some people are just messed up like that.

But there are endless reasons why this guy decided to kill Darrell Abbott. This Illuminati Conspiracy seems the most unlikely to me. It seems way to complex and really doesn't make any sense... to me anyway.

posted on Dec, 13 2004 @ 05:32 PM
link   
The facts are pretty weird. All of those things are a bit to coincidental. I wonder what the motive is if the Illumanti killed him. Maybe he did know to much.

posted on Dec, 13 2004 @ 05:36 PM
link   
While I did like Dimebag. I think he hardly had the power to "move" people like Lennon did.

posted on Dec, 13 2004 @ 05:37 PM
link   
I am confused - why would all the numbers point to illuminati, or why would the illuminati give themselves away with numbers?

Sorry - not my strongest conspiracy (illuminati) - should it be?

posted on Dec, 13 2004 @ 05:37 PM
link   
Sure the facts are a little odd but I honestly think that the guy just held some kind of grudge against Dimebag.

posted on Dec, 13 2004 @ 05:44 PM
link   
Hi there. I hate to correct people, and even worse, a moderator on my first post, but here goes:

The Columbine massacre you speak of did not happen anywhere near Columbus, but it occurred in COLORADO. Furthermore, the Columbia space shuttle did not break apart over anywhere in Ohio, rather it broke apart mainly in the central and easter sections of Texas.
See www.cnn.com...

You mention the killing of Dimebag's killer and the association with Oswald....too bad there is no connection or even similarity. Oswald was killed by a man named Jack Ruby who was a nightclub owner with loose connections to organized crime.
See: en.wikipedia.org...

Whereas the man who killed Nathan Gale was a trained police officer.

The only association with previous assassinations is the fact that both Abbott and Lennon were killed on 8 December.

So please before you "present the facts" research into the topic a little more.
Thank you.

posted on Dec, 13 2004 @ 05:50 PM
link   
Great work VMIsAtAn.

Check your U2U's, you have just been applauded.

posted on Dec, 13 2004 @ 06:20 PM
link   
The point of this thread was not to prove that the Dimebag event is an Illuminati Conspiracy.

The point of this thread is to encourage members to look into facts. Almost everything can be an 'illuminati' conspiracy when you pay with the numbers, and the facts.

Deny ignorance.

Research.

posted on Dec, 13 2004 @ 06:41 PM
link   
Did you say Sinclair Ave??

The Sinclair's????

Aren't they members?

Darrell was from Texas too..... Dallas area...hmmmm

posted on Dec, 13 2004 @ 06:48 PM
link   
There is no motive needed here. This was a test of the MK ULTRA mind control apparatus. Look for more of this as the CIA accelerates their testing.

posted on Dec, 13 2004 @ 06:50 PM
link   
Dimebag was not targeted for anything. He was just in the public eye and easy to get to for their test subject.

posted on Dec, 13 2004 @ 10:23 PM
link   
I think the fact remains that gale was a deranged psychotic person who took out a heavy metal guitarist whom he was obsessed with. That's pretty much it no conspiracy here.

posted on Dec, 13 2004 @ 10:54 PM
link   
This only demonstrates how simple it is to imagine connections where there are none. It shows how difficult it will be to distinguish a real conspiracy from amade up one also.

posted on Dec, 14 2004 @ 12:56 AM
link   
I think Nathan Gale was simply distrubed, and obsessed with Pantera. For those of you who don't know, here is a little history. Pantera split a few years ago mainly because front man Philip Anselmo let his personal problems, drugs, etc. get in the way of the band. This hindered the creative abilities of the band and thus they split. Dimebag and his brother, who was paneras drummer Vinnie Paul went their own ways and formed Damage Plan. According to Vinnie Paul, Philip Anselmo was "affraid of success". He wanted to remain the "underground" band they started out as. The more successful they became, the less he wanted to be in the band. This, plus drugs and alcohol, led to the demise of the band. (this was your short metal history lesson, now onto the motive)

According to some of nathan gales old friends, he was very obsessed with pantera. His friends said that he came to them with song lyrics he claimed to have written that were exaclty the same as Pantera songs. Gale assurted that Pantera had stolen his lyrics and even more his identity. He told everyone that he was going to sue the band because of the alleged stolen lyrics. From what his friends could tell, he was obsessed with pantera and a very tempermental man.

It is my belief that Gale was simply "messed up in the head" and decided to exact his revenge on what is left of Pantera. In this case, Dimebag was easy access because his band was in the limelight. It was reported that there were no metal detectors and no one there to frisk concert goers.

This is a very sad story since Dimebag was one of Metals best guitarists. It is truley a sad loss to the world of Rock and the world of Music in general. God rest your soul Dimebag.

This is why, when I attend a concert, I don't get uptight that I have to wait in line an extra 20 minutes because they frisk everyone. I feel this keeps me safe, as well as the preformers. No conspiracy here, coincidence maybe (referring to the 24 year anniversary of John Lennons death), but no conspiracy. Just a messed up guy taking out his revenge.

posted on Dec, 14 2004 @ 02:48 AM
link   
Firstly we are going to miss a great gutarist.. *sniff*

Secondly some interesting facts presented there. The John Lenon aniversary is amazing, i never knew.. but apart from that a illuminati conspiracy would have to have had 23 in it somewhere, surely?

posted on Dec, 14 2004 @ 07:38 AM
link   
I was being silly.
Dime wasn't on a list, he was innocent.

Just doing his job.

I also heard last year when Damageplan played Cincinnati, a man in a hooded sweatshirt jumped on stage before Dime came out and security got rid of him.
They are checking with friends of his to see if there is a connection.

posted on Dec, 14 2004 @ 07:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by Tesla
a man in a hooded sweatshirt jumped on stage before Dime came out and security got rid of him.

Imagine that, someone jumping on stage at a hard core show. Why, I bet drugs and violenec were invloved too. I heard that at nearly every show damageplan played at there were multiple disturbances in the crowd.....
They are checking with friends of his to see if there is a connection.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join