It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

Becareful with 2015, annus horribilis for the country and the world, please be prepared.

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

posted on Dec, 31 2014 @ 05:32 PM
The Peace of God to all that belong to the light,
Dear Readers,

if 2014 is going to be remembered as a really unique year for the amount of negative facts that the world experience on it, I am afraid to predict that 2015 is not going to be in no way a better one.

Why this is occurring? because the world is walking on a so negative causal line that is related with the really destructive attitudes that are prevailing in the persons in position of leadership.

So this is what I see occurring in the challenging year that we have ahead of us:

1) The war in Ukraine will not have a peaceful resolution, is going to be every time more complicate until to be escalated at levels never before reached in the deterioration of relationships USA EU - Russia. UN will work really hard this year trying to refrain a very explosive conflict that might risk the entire world peace.

2) The negative outcome of the war is not going to be only terrible military actions that could trespass many national borders in Europe, but also the arrival of the second great Recession for the Global Economy. Only if with the aid of God the war can be stopped before it spreads to all eastern Europe and the sanctions against Russia be stopped, with some kind of international agreement on a neutral Ukraine, out of NATO and of the Russian sphere of influence, possibly we have still a chance to avoid such a global crisis.

3) The recession will send many nations to a wave of instability that will turn down many governments. The beginning of the recession will be the fall of many European markets, and the decision of Chinese financial corporations to deny the necessary rescue operations on those economies. The new policies of the Chinese banks to buy national debt will also put America in a so serious trouble.

4) A second terrible pandemics will be spread in the world, and is not going to be just Ebola, that anyway will continue its expansion in Africa, but a tremendous outbreak of Influenza, very look like the H1N1 of 2009, this time starting in the USA.

5) In the politics some important definitions about Presidential candidatures will occur, not everybody that is right now running will stay on the race and some that are not yet declared their intentions will join with tremendous momentum to be protagonists of the competition toward 2016 Elections.

6) We are going to see not only severe scenario of war in Ukraine, the middle east will be shaken by so turbulent military actions. ISIS will give a tremendous Battle to gain more control not only in Syria and Iraq but also irradiate its power over part of Turkey. Israel will experience possibly the most convulsive year of its History since 1948, and by sure more complicate than 1967.

7) The peninsula of Korea will be again a so explosive region, and we will see military actions taking place in that region that no body even now think are possible to see in the near future.

8) Spain , Portugal, Italy, Greece and Cyprus will experience great agitation , boosted for the weak economy but also for the increase of tensions in between Europe and the Islamic world across the Mediterranean.

9) America will have a lot of so grave incidents of domestic violence, and again we are going to see thousands protesting in the streets as consequence of each of them.

10) The world crisis boosted by the instability of middle east , the war in Ukraine and the tensions in Korea will challenge all the diplomatic initiatives to try to defend the world order, The Vatican will try to play a more active role in the resolution of these issues, but unfortunately the Holy see will pay a so high price for such effort.

11) A lot of UFOs sightings around the world will make the alien phenomenon undeniable and will prepare Humanity gradually for an open encounter with other civilizations coming to earth beyond our solar system in the future. Their mission is to try to assist us in to overcome the mess that we have created in this world before it destroys us.

12) Presidents Barack Obama and Vladimir Putin will experience severe political crisis in their respective countries, with internal political opposition every time stronger and making extremely difficult for both to rule.

13) a so strong, so dramatic and destructive natural disaster in American Soil, this seems to be of seismic origin or a great flood boosted by it. I see this coming for the states in the very far west of the country. Other countries that will suffer severe natural disasters are the ones in the very far east, as well as the ones on the Indian ocean, Central America and the middle east.

14) A lot of divine apparitions will be reported by the media specially around the Virgin Mary. The common denominator of these strange events is they will be occurring to very simple people, peasants or poor children and they would coincide in a message of warning to humanity that we are approaching to the time of judgment of nations.

15) The apparitions will trigger a revival of the spiritually specially among the young people, thousands of pilgrim youngsters will go to the sanctuaries in which St. Mary, mother of Jesus, will talk words of love, compassion, faith and hope for a very suffered humanity that would have lose completely its confidence in politicians, ideologies or economic models of any kind.

16) The natural disasters will put in evidence that mother Gaia is returning to humanity all the destruction that we are doing to nature, she is starting to treat humans as a plague, and believe me her anger will be terribly expressed.

Thanks for your attention,

The Angel of Lightness
edit on 12/31/2014 by The angel of light because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 31 2014 @ 05:42 PM
We have recently taken a different time line, a very positive one. Can't you feel it?

posted on Dec, 31 2014 @ 05:50 PM
a reply to: The angel of light

The Angel of Lightness

From this thread, I think it would be more appropriate to call yourself the Angle of Darkness!

posted on Dec, 31 2014 @ 05:53 PM

originally posted by: HUMBLEONE
We have recently taken a different time line, a very positive one. Can't you feel it?

I don't think he can.

posted on Dec, 31 2014 @ 05:57 PM
a reply to: HUMBLEONE

Sorry dear Humbelone, I sincerely don't feel it at all. I don't want to be foreteller of bad news, I am not really interested in to feed the negative side of anybody, but with all respect what are you talking about?

in 2014 we were in several moments reaching practically the point toward a WWIII and the tensions that were in behind those incidents are all still present. The domestic violence in America was practically until the very last week of the year. Today there were fierce battles in Syria, Iraq, Lybia, Pakistan, Yemen, afghanistan and also terrorism in Nigeria.

Now, if you refer to the prayers of the spiritual people around the world, well certainly they were the ones that stopped the accelerated pace we were moving with to the abyss, but unfortunately the evil forces interested in to boost the conflicts and wars are working hard to reach their own objectives.

Anyway Thanks for your interesting comment,

The Angel of Lightness

posted on Dec, 31 2014 @ 05:57 PM
a reply to: HUMBLEONE

All timelines are one. Time move liniarly in one direction.

You can't travel back in time. You can only travel forwards.

For intance, if you were to put yourself in a state of cryo-stasis you would be experience time travel.

That doesn't sound to impress does it?

Okay how about this. You can slow down time within a designated area. But you cannot slow down time on the entire planet.

For instance, you can create a warp bubble in an area and time would be passing normally very quickly within the bubble. Where as the Outside the bubble time would be moving normally.

Don't let that discourage you from time travel tho and its properties.
With the ability of using a warp bubble with radiation resistance metals, you could in theory. Produce robots faster within warped time and space than say producing it in normal time.
However the robots will be radioactive when they walk out tho... Maybe this problem can get fixed i don't know.
But to place a warp sphere over the entire planet where take some extreme technology and energy. it also wouldn't be practical given that in such a scenario radiation would be unavoidable. But say for instance if we create self replicating A.I and put them on a planet with this sphere they would be producing robots exceptionally fast.

Likewise, the same could be done for ships, I'm sure there is a way to Douse objects and reduce radiation.
But the way time travel works.

It may be possible to view into the passed if we could find ways of tracing light and predicting movements but that would take something like a quantum computer. We just don't have that kind of technology Yet.

posted on Dec, 31 2014 @ 06:01 PM
If you want to consider having spec ops like JTF2 Eliminating Terrorist Threats in Secret as being prayers then yes i totally agree with you.

posted on Dec, 31 2014 @ 06:04 PM

Weve been "taking a different time line" for decades now, so different people have always said.

Yet for some reason... humanity seems quite firmly on track to the logical end of the timeline they have always occupied, with no claims of timeline jumping ever actually becoming evident.

I dont know what you feel, but I feel a cold and peaceful clarity. I feel the logical and expected conclusion of the human experiment approaching. All the facts point to it while it barrels towards us, unyielding to the childish delusions that ignorance of its presence can stop its approach.

There are no easy, convenient junctions in time, as you think of it. The train is on the track it has always been on, and though perhaps in the past there were moments were a different track could have been taken, humanity decided it best to stay the familiar course, knowing full well where they would end up, but deciding anyway that their own ruin would be preferable to trying to change themselves en mass. Too much effort, you see, changing oneself and maturing. Much easier to just play the victim, and refuse to grow.

We're at the end of the line. Theres no more track.

The only place left to go now is to the bottom of the cliff.

edit on 12/31/2014 by CaticusMaximus because: grammar

posted on Dec, 31 2014 @ 06:08 PM
a reply to: olaru12

You made me think how hard is to be in the light in really dark times. I always have suggested to remain under the protection of prayers and meditation to affront the adversities that exist right now in the world, other strategy is to listen or watch more comedies, but well without Joan Rivers, Bill Cosby and Robin Williams that is not going to be easy.

Sorry , but to be sincere I can't predict what It is unlikely to occur that is not a smart strategy for a seer.

I would want to foretell you that everything is going to be like in the paradise in just weeks, but that is not the case, and since I must tell the truth, the only thing I can comment on your observation is that there still many lessons humanity must learn before to do the change of attitude that it is needed to revert the trend in which we are right now.

Anyway thanks to add with your comment a dose of humor to the day,

The Angel of Lightness

posted on Dec, 31 2014 @ 06:29 PM

in 2015 expect aliens to be pushed harder on the public.

expect more riots and protests. And also expect some release of nanotechnology.

Synthetic biology will make signifigant discoveries in 2015 and science will beging pharmasucule trials on humans for anti-cancer drugs.

Expect more war in the middle East and Africa. Also Expect Turkey to get involved in some conflict this year.

What is known that the european confluct over Ukraine will escilate.
Oil prices will continue to plumet. Next year, New forms of Bio-fuels will be publicized to hit the market in the near future.

Oil prices will plumet even further. Many people will blame the drop in oil prices on Undercutting/buying unregulated oil from cartels ( Such as ISIS ) But investments in Oil develop will Shift to breweries that will no produce beer, but fuel.
Investments in the synthetic biology and bio-tech industries will push science further as well as continuing the mess with the economy.

Lots of Atrophysical discoveries.
I forsee some greater studies on Dark matter and energy occuring in 2015 as the new telescopes and recivers in space will be tasked just for that.

Kurdistan will become a public issue and take precidence over palastine for some months, As the kurds attempt to break apart Iraq, Northern syria and eastern turkey to form their own country, Kurdistan. Which isn't an official country yet reconized by the UN.
This will occure in 2015.

Also. More floods, Yes i predicted in 2014 it would be a wet one for many people around the globe.
Were are going to see more hurricanes. More Earthquakes and more floods.
I think the philipines is going to get hit by another hurricaine this year.
I also think that a hurricane will hit Eastern india on the mederterainian. I also see Ebola being reported in other nations, Tho. The effects are reduced. Still. Some people who catch it die.

I also forsee corperations stomping on privacy and rights of information in 2015. I forsee that corperations will pass a bill which will allow them to horde information and not have to give it up even with a warrent.
Greater cyberwars. It will actually be reported on the news as cyber wars. As companies become to the target of blame for *Hacking* Each other.

Enjoy lots of great music because there will be LOTS of awesome music videos and albums being produced right now which will become available in 2015.

Expect another iPhone, Most likely, A a stronger version than the Iphone 6. A non bendable one.
Microsoft will be in the headlines a lot in that year as well.

Those are my predictions lol. I could of made a thread for it but w.e. 2015 predictions all around.

posted on Dec, 31 2014 @ 06:47 PM
To be honest i didn't even fully read your post lol.

Funny some of the predictions i put up there fall in line with what you said.

posted on Dec, 31 2014 @ 06:50 PM
a reply to: CaticusMaximus

Finally, someone who gets it. The cliff can't come fast enough in my opinion.

I disagree, though, that we chose not to mature. Long term conditioning won, we lost.

posted on Dec, 31 2014 @ 06:52 PM

Fascinating. It's all eternal. Truly however, things do happen in a year. I'd like to believe it's all a possibility.

Wanna know the one thing I see for 2015?
Becoming more of my true divine self, & leaving all the rest. Vastly greater in experience, health, & awareness. Infinitely balanced with a fuller spectrum of awareness.
It's all across my senses. See you in 2015 Light Brother.

posted on Dec, 31 2014 @ 06:54 PM

I do! Just in the past few months. And thank goodness as things were really rough since around the end of Oct 2013.

posted on Dec, 31 2014 @ 08:01 PM
I agree it doesn't look good. But things didn't look good in 1942 either, so there's that. The world probably won't end. There might be difficult times ahead, with the world economy and war fever and all the bull# going on. Still, the apocalypse has been "imminent" for millennia so I wouldn't put my money on that.

posted on Dec, 31 2014 @ 08:07 PM
We are in the end of the system. Hate has taken up the majority of hearts. I am terrified for my grandchild. I don't recall my grandparents or great grandparent being afraid for my future in the US. That is all lost now. We can even be put away in jails now and no one would know.

posted on Dec, 31 2014 @ 08:38 PM

originally posted by: gwynnhwyfar

I do! Just in the past few months. And thank goodness as things were really rough since around the end of Oct 2013.

Maybe you bunch are sensing something positive in the future after all. Perhaps you see the future as I do: a renewed Earth, verdant and lush, waters teeming with life, and a sky black with wings again.

But I think you all may be incorrectly divining that that positive future is one that includes humanity; the malignancy that has multiplied out of control and ravaged the body of the planet, poisoned ALL the waters, and cleared the skies, all to try in vain to satisfy its ever gnawing compulsion to mindlessly consume, replicate, expand, and repeat, endlessly.

It doesnt.

And I know you all with your "good feelings" will reject the notion outright because you cannot see yourselves as the intrinsic destroyers. You lack the objectivity and insight. Its not really your fault... its just who you are.

Cancer does not think its cancer. It does not think its doing anything wrong. It cannot step outside itself, to see that its very existence is an affront and dire threat to the organism it was once integral to, but is now effectively a separate parasitic entity consuming that host organism from the inside out.

Perhaps this is the only way the human experiment could have ended.... Perhaps there were chances in the past when humanity could have become a symbiont to Earth, rather than a strangling heart-worm....

But those times are gone... those moments past, and those doors and windows of opportunity, closed forever.

Events already in motion have a momentum that is hard to comprehend. There is nothing left to do now but wait for the inevitable, and possibly contemplate and ponder on what the point of it all was, and maybe, just maybe for a select few... to accept the foregone conclusion that this is the end for us, and arrive at a long sought after peace.

I would genuinely say "rest now, and be at peace", but I know it is in most your natures to only fight and resist.

Its OK though... its almost over anyway.

edit on 12/31/2014 by CaticusMaximus because: grammar

posted on Dec, 31 2014 @ 11:17 PM
Howdy Ms. Yin; Adios Mr. Yang and take all Your Patriarchal 'snip' with You.. Take Your military™/war™ and Your politics™ and Your religion™ and ALL the other 'snip' You put a price tag on.. How long before You charge the lil ol Lady dragging oxygen tanks? How much $$$ do You need?

posted on Dec, 31 2014 @ 11:39 PM

I really don't know what else to say besides,

posted on Dec, 31 2014 @ 11:42 PM

You caught me, I've been willing the world war.

Shouldn't be so negative about it. The earth shall be cleansed by the warmth of thermonuclear fire.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>