It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The ancient standard was a 360 day year

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 2 2015 @ 10:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: MerkabaMeditation
The speed of light documented in 3,000 year old Vedic texts has been proven ...

Rubbish.

Harte

posted on Jan, 2 2015 @ 11:36 PM
link   
754 b.c.
    Foundation of City of Rome
    15 year indiction: Roman tax cycle

539 b.c.
    Persian Empire
    1 yz (yazdegirdi) = 12 months of 30 days
    first quarter moon called "Her" and all-healing

At this point we have the first true 360 day year, but who knows how ceremonial it was, and just look at how recent.

Mike Grouchy
edit on 2-1-2015 by mikegrouchy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 3 2015 @ 02:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: Harte

The speed of light documented in 3,000 year old Vedic texts has been proven ...

Rubbish.

Harte

Dear Harte, did you read the paper in my link?

-MM

posted on Jan, 3 2015 @ 02:45 AM
link   
a reply to: MerkabaMeditation
Yes.

Harte

posted on Jan, 3 2015 @ 02:48 AM
link   

Yes.

Harte

The proof is right there in that paper - all the maths add up to the exact speed of light, care to disprove it?

-MM
edit on 3-1-2015 by MerkabaMeditation because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 3 2015 @ 03:15 AM
link   
432 b.c.
    Meton of Athens: Metonic Cycle
    19 solar years = 235 solar months

Approximately. Well . . . very approximately; it's pretty good actually. Sorry I'm gushing. It's the Greeks. Euclid's geometry had something to do with the precision of this observation. The method remains accurate enough to follow with most existing civic calendars.

At this point: I suppose I should speak to the overarching thesis of calendars, and the history of their maths. It seems, to me, that every new calendar comes with upheavals and power occupying a new area. For a while. There is a preponderance of sadness that surrounds the ancient astronomers and their fixation with eternal flames. But in each case, where the calendar is better it takes a step in record keeping and agreed upon dating styles.

I begin to wonder. As these calendars progress, will I see a trend that may foreshadow the future? Each new calendar system seems to stand in contrast to some ever greater civilization.

Mike Grouchy

posted on Jan, 3 2015 @ 04:34 AM
link   

Yes.

Harte

The proof is right there in that paper - all the maths add up to the exact speed of light, care to disprove it?

-MM

The author takes liberties with his units, as well as the (single!) phrase from the Rig Veda.
There is no proof in that paper.

Would you care to prove it yourself?

Harte

posted on Jan, 3 2015 @ 04:46 AM
link   

Yes.

Harte

-MM

The author takes liberties with his units, as well as the (single!) phrase from the Rig Veda.

Harte

Sure, Harte. Will you just first tell me which unit the author - according to yourself - is taking liberties with, so I know where to start that is.

-MM

posted on Jan, 3 2015 @ 05:03 AM
link   

19 tropical years = 6,939.602 days.
235 lunar phases = 6,939.688 days
(Metonic period by definition).

The Metonic cycle's error is, therefore, one full day every 219 years, or 12.4 parts per million.

wiki / Metonic cycle

A mechanical computation of the cycle is built into the Antikythera mechanism.

So just shy of seven thousand days.

edit on 3-1-2015 by mikegrouchy because: format

posted on Jan, 3 2015 @ 06:35 AM
link   
a reply to: AthlonSavage

Boy, you're just dead set on everything being somehow connected to nautical miles, aren't you? So which is it, the vedic zodiac or the pyramids?

:whatevertherolleyessmileyisnow:
edit on 1/3/2015 by AdmireTheDistance because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 3 2015 @ 08:45 AM
link   
389 b.c. March 3rd
    Birth of Zoroaster
    2 weeks of 7 days followed by 2 weeks of 8 days = 30 day month

posted on Jan, 3 2015 @ 12:06 PM
link   

Yes.

Harte

-MM

Harte

Sure, Harte. Will you just first tell me which unit the author - according to yourself - is taking liberties with, so I know where to start that is.

-MM

If it was up to me, I'd start by somehow showing that one angula is NOT 17.6 mm, but must be 16.76 mm as your linked paper insists.
One angula is the width of the widest part of a finger, as a starting place for you.

From there you can move on to show exactly why one Dhanusha CANNOT be equal to 108 angulas as historians claim, but MUST be equal to 96 of your "new" angulas, each of which a about a millimeter shorter than the consensus says.

I would do more for you, but my son is running me off the computer now. I'm confident you have enough info though.

Harte

posted on Jan, 4 2015 @ 07:11 AM
link   
46 b.c.
    Julian Calendar introduced
    backdated to the founding of rome
    709 AUC

38 b.c. January 1st
    Year one of the Spanish era of Pax Romana
    Coligny Calendar grid: public peg calendar
    62 months over 5 years

posted on Dec, 5 2017 @ 10:42 AM
link   

Yes.

Harte

-MM

It's an illusion from pseudo science. Light has no speed and doesn't travel, it's instant.

The basics of "Homework" is to take a step back, and realise that we are under a big spell and illusion. The secret societys (NASA is one of the bigger ones of them) don't exist to give humanity "the truth", but the purpose they have is to make us go astray, so we turn the back to the truth, or call it our origin (nature), or God.I

In 2015 there was a big shift, the truth about this realm is now openly on the table for everyone to see, or reject with the thougts they belive are their own thoughts - but it's brainwashing. The "vehicle" to lift away the haze from our eyes should include "Mudfossil"/Mudfossil University, on youtube, "no trees on flat Earth" on youtube, and for example what Eric Dubay was one person that pushed out the truth about our plane. Obama had mentioned it several times, and Killary Billton talked about "smash the glass ceiling".

John Kerry wasn't even in US or in his own state on the day for election, he was in Antarctica. The elite are now pushed in to the corner and are scared... We can't separate things. This plane/realm was earlier much much bigger, and that's why all animals, people, trees, etc, was so much bigger. Their bodies make up the ground, and the roomfor this round of humanity, has only a little small space left, and that is no "globe". The globalists freemasonic agenda is so evil and stupid. The movies and advertising show us all the time that they now so dramatically increase the promotion of the globe, and space - but at the same time, they also all the time give hints where the truth is. This is a fact! In our face!

So, what about "light"?

Light is a manifestation.

__

Light cannot be seen, it can only be known. Light is still. The sense of sight cannot respond to stillness. That which the eyes “feel” and believe to be Light is but wave motion simulating the idea of Light. Like all things else in this electric wave universe the idea of Light cannot be produced. Electric waves simulate idea only. They do not become idea. [...]

Light only seems to travel. It is but one more of the countless illusions caused by wave motion. Waves of the ocean seem to traverse the ocean but they only appear to do so, for waves are pistons in the universal engines, and pistons operate up and down. Wave pistons of light, or of the ocean, operate radially and spirally inward and outward, toward and away from gravity.Waves of light do not travel. They reproduce each other from wave field to wave field of space. The planes of zero curvature, which bound all wave fields, act as mirrors to reflect light from one field into another. This sets up an appearance of light as traveling, which is pure illusion.The light and heat that appear to come from the star or sun have never left the star or sun."

BY WALTER RUSSELL

www.feandft.com...

------------------

Eric Dollard – ‘The Sun is not what we have been told’:
www.youtube.com...
If Eric Dollard is correct that ‘light doesn’t travel at the speed of anything,’ then how does life-giving Pneuma travel down to us? [...]
Try opening your mind to the possible truths about the sun… that it is not a nuclear reaction of alpha particles or hydrogen burning... That it is, at it's centre, a wormhole that converts energy from a higher dimension.

--------------------

... since light doesn't travel and have a light speed. its fixed. The Anode stars and the Cathode planets Moons and Asteroids circuit the birkland currents between these bodies. Its all electric!!!!!

Walter Russell the Secret of the Light
www.youtube.com...
---

I think Les Brown in this video says something lika "light... 'indicates' to travel...", but he also somewhere in the video say that it's all about refraction:
www.youtube.com...

edit on 5-12-2017 by kblom because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1   >>

join