It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

It's Almost 2015 And We Still Need The ANIMALS/PETS Forum

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 31 2014 @ 08:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: CagliostroTheGreat
a reply to: projectbane

Yeah, yet you yourself have nothing better to do than troll this thread. Why is that? I do t see why you give a damn if there is a pet forum. Honestly its 2015 and we still have a forum titled "2012" how does that make more sense than opening a new pet forum? It doesn't.

Point well made!

Here is your invite.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Peace

posted on Dec, 31 2014 @ 09:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: projectbane

originally posted by: jude11

originally posted by: Wookiep
I think it makes sense to have a Animal/Pet forum. Just not in the conspiracy section please.

I agree completely.

Unfortunately since TPTB of ATS moved this OP to a NON VISIBLE FORUM...I lose again so once again it's a NON ISSUE to ATS.

Actually...Many members lose.

Peace

I don't think anyone loses. You make it sound like a conspiracy against you. That it is not!!

It just not a worthy topic. Subscribe to "pet weekly" or "Im alone, so i bought a pet" both great reads with nice contribution sections within.

Wrong thread for you IMO.

If we are not agreeable to a topic, why argue? Just Discuss and learn.

Peace

edit on 31-12-2014 by jude11 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 31 2014 @ 10:37 PM
link   
Greetings, friend:

As usual, great idea!

Count us in.

All the best in 2015.

Peace Love Light
tfw
Liberty & Equality or Revolution

posted on Jan, 1 2015 @ 12:05 AM
link   
a reply to: Bigburgh

We did alright this holiday season. Not our best year, but not our worst. With moving we didn't have the capital to be aggressive with advertising like in the past few years. Plus downsizing in late summer (in preparation for the move) limited our available stock a bit. We're having a good post-holiday rush though. So that's been helpful.

Our dogs love the chins. We have a pit bull, a pit bull and bull mastiff mix, and a shepherd and husky mix. They all do very well with the chins. I think in one of the other [PETS] threads I have some pictures of the dogs and the chins. Of course, it always depends on the larger animal more so than the chins.

Happy New Year!

posted on Jan, 2 2015 @ 04:25 AM
link   
a reply to: jude11

Crazy Cat Lady thread is cool for cats !

Maybe do a " Dodgy Dog Man" counter thread.

We could also have a "Hilarious Horses For Courses", a "Cowabunga Cow Cocky" and even a "Pusillanimous Platypus" thread ...
not to mention - "Tormented Turtles and Tortoises" and " Rabid Rabbit Radicals " ( Beezz ).

If the mountain won't come to you ...

Ed: Those cookies sure smell good !
edit on 2-1-2015 by Timely because: (no reason given)

edit on 2-1-2015 by Timely because: Nearly forgot " Loveless Llamas" ... lol

posted on Jan, 2 2015 @ 04:50 AM
link   
As always, I'm with you Jude.

It won't be long now I feel. They are working on it behind the scenes

Spiro

posted on Jan, 2 2015 @ 05:41 AM
link   
a reply to: Spiro

Border collies rock ...

My Dad had a couple along with mixed kelpies - great Dogs !!

posted on Jan, 2 2015 @ 05:50 AM
link   
I think we need a pets/animal forum, too. And, yes, there are conspiracies out there concerning our beloved pets.

My cat died in July and people can roll their eyes at my grief but she was a constant companion. She was a lap kitty and gave me so much love I realized how much I felt needed. Now that's gone. I have 2 other cats but they won't sleep on my lap like she did.

I thought I was feeding her great stuff until she died suddenly. Then I did some research and found the 'great stuff' touted as holistic, grain-free, no by-product wet food was actually not so great for her. She developed diabetes and, since she didn't show the classic symptoms, she was too sick to save. After doing much research I found out it was that her food was high in carbs. Did my vet knowl this? No. So I shopped around for another vet. None of them seemed to be trained in nutrition. Most tried to push their Science Diet or Royal Canin junk on me. NO way!

Pet food companies still hide the truth about what they put into the food. Notice on the guaranteed analysis that they do NOT list the carbohydrate content in their food. (Go ahead and look on your bag of food. Do you see it? NO.) Dr. Elizabeth Hodgkins went before the senate and testified against pet food companies about the questionable products that are put into pet food. She makes the correlation between high carb food and a host of diseases, including diabetes. This was during the time of the 2007 pet food recalls that were sickening and killing our pets.

We need to do something. Having a pet forum can help all of us animal lovers come together and help each other with our stories and knowledge about what's happening to our loving companions.

Keep up the pressure to get a forum started!

posted on Jan, 2 2015 @ 06:19 AM
link   
a reply to: texasgirl

Hey TexasGirl !

Cats are for the more ... I dunno . less; controlling types ? ( opens the the gates to flaming he ... llo. ( dialogue
)

Dogs are Awesome! I have had plenty ... Cats are less needy , yet give their appreciation .. differently - yet just as rewarding as a pet lover!

Not a trophy animal - nor something that you ENDURE; to appease a potential mate.

... Something Loved - as one of the family ( and Dogs are big on that !!! lol ) !

OK are you with me ?

ALL Animals are cool !

All of them ...

See what I did there ?

ATS could potentially save the White Rino ...

We need a groundswell - as potent as ISIL/S ; with the right agenda ...

Bugger your religion ... Deal in unfolding realtime scientific .. REAL - TIME ...

Coupla Families say - no.

End rambling rant ...

edit on 2-1-2015 by Timely because: Too much disregard to our wildlife ....

posted on Jan, 2 2015 @ 06:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: Timely

Hey TexasGirl !

Cats are for the more ... I dunno . less; controlling types ? ( opens the the gates to flaming he ... llo. ( dialogue
)

Dogs are Awesome! I have had plenty ... Cats are less needy , yet give their appreciation .. differently - yet just as rewarding as a pet lover!

Not a trophy animal - nor something that you ENDURE; to appease a potential mate.

... Something Loved - as one of the family ( and Dogs are big on that !!! lol ) !

OK are you with me ?

ALL Animals are cool !

All of them ...

Yes, I love them ALL. I work with animals, they are my life. So I am passionate about their health and well-being. (I don't have a dog because I live in a small apartment and feel dogs need plenty of space and a yard to play in.)

posted on Jan, 2 2015 @ 06:29 AM
link   
a reply to: Timely

Actually, I'm a control freak. You can ask my brother, LOL.

posted on Jan, 2 2015 @ 06:37 AM
link   

I do not judge.

That is a very indelible admission on your part lol ! ( your second response ! lol )

I did like this part though ...

"Yes, I love them ALL. I work with animals, they are my life. So I am passionate about their health and well-being. (I don't have a dog because I live in a small apartment and feel dogs need plenty of space and a yard to play in.) "

posted on Jan, 2 2015 @ 09:06 PM
link   

I totally agree! An animals/pets forum would be great!

posted on Jan, 2 2015 @ 09:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: ChiefD

I totally agree! An animals/pets forum would be great!

Soon I hope...With luck.

Peace

posted on Jan, 2 2015 @ 10:07 PM
link   
Another vote here...

posted on Feb, 3 2015 @ 04:19 PM
link   
Thanks to all!

Looks like we have been heard and granted our forum. Couldn't have done it without all of your support.

Our new forum!

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Peace

posted on Feb, 3 2015 @ 06:58 PM
link   
Request denied!!!!!!!!

Oh wait...

In all seriousness, I hope everyone enjoys the new forum. I know I'm already enjoying it. I'm an animal lover myself but because of my living arrangements (Manhattan apartment) and bizarre schedule it really wouldn't be fair to pretty much any pet. And so, I really love looking at the pics ATS members post of their pets.

Big fan of the new forum!

posted on Feb, 6 2015 @ 03:41 AM
link   
This is Great news, well done everyone and very well done Jude.

Thanks Muchly ATS.

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join