It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is it just me or is the costuct we name reality makeing fun with us?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 31 2014 @ 02:59 PM
link   
This world my life other peoples lifes often strikes me as absurd .
I was going to give a small exsample of my theory that the universe reality IN GENRAL LIKES TO MESS WITH OUR HEADS .
On a thread wich IS NOW CLOSED DUE TO strangers being rude to each other for having differing points of vuie.

This thread mention the current dictator of RUSSIA putin or as the UNIVERSE Is telling us blatantly.

THE man whom Put In his hat for power and then removed everyone eslse chance of ever attaing power IN A democratic RUSSIA With elections boxes to tick ect.

POLITICS BORE ME SO I listen to the gist of affairs IN POWERFUL Nations ie the ones with big bombs an pay as least amount of attention IS possible in this crazy PLANET WE INHABIT.

BUT the universe is telling us this MAN put himself in power
PUT IN.
And has no intentions of ever stepping down.

HE CONFUSED EVEN THE Russsions at first by spounting off about the PREMIER/DICTATOR.
Only being allowed to hold the office for six or 8 years I FORGETT exact time frame.

THE World rejoice after a few false starts and the other cosmic joke YELTSIN YETSIN YET sin
RUSSIA was finaly getting the hang of this faux democracy thing .Let the voters think there vote counts.

BUT NO PUT in /
Had a lot of small print an caveats he whipered .
UNLIKE America after leaveing office a PREMIER Can run again .
Also he could also hold office in politics as say the PRIME MINISTER. Ips FACTO second in command.

SO PUTIN DOES his term of office an then carries on running the country whist some dupe keeps his chair warm for him.

WE ALL KNOW IT HE KNOWS WE ALL KNOW IT .
An even the universe knows it
ONCE Russia allowed him to put himself in CHARGE ........THIS Is just one small example of the way the UNIVESRS CONSTANTLY GAMES WITH US BY SPELLING OUT. events and the nature of MEN and WOMEN by there names or actions an words.

I see it constantly both in trivial an important matters.
POLITICS is just one example where thease weird tricks are played on us by whom or whatever.

IF It GOD Then I THINK HE HAS A MONTY PYTHON type of humour as IN he is asking us all if we cannot see his japes .
WE Need a Degree IN THE BLEEDING OBVIOUS.

DONT believe me think its all coincidence I SHALL Give you one more exsample that should convince you

HAS to be a political figure again so everyone can get my gist.

AMERICA Elected HOLLYWOOD B LISTER AS there commander IN chief
HE was convinced HE could shield AMERICA from nuclear missiles by constructing sattilites packed with lasers to shoot down any such devises
inbound .
STAR WARS the press dubed it.

THE Universe had a far witter name RAY GUNS In Space OH The belly laughs whomever or whater if it even has a belly .

RAY guns IN Space insiated By PREZ Reagan
...phoneticly pronounced raygun

HAPPY NEW YEARS........................!

posted on Dec, 31 2014 @ 03:11 PM
link   
This is why drunk people should not start any new threads
Haha
Happy New Year mate...

edit on 31-12-2014 by Necrose because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 31 2014 @ 03:14 PM
link   
a reply to: ecossiepossie

THE Universe had a far witter name RAY GUNS In Space OH The belly laughs whomever or whater if it even has a belly .

RAY guns IN Space insiated By PREZ Reagan
…phoneticly pronounced raygun

Although I disagree with most of your similitude, I found that bit funny. Thanks for the laugh…

posted on Dec, 31 2014 @ 03:16 PM
link   

haha..

It happens in my own life a lot.. It's what gives me some weird sense of amazing happiness.

Even today I spoke out loud to no one here, and said.. "really dude? Now you're just being silly!"

Raygun Reagan..Nice one

In fact I think the whole thing is something like a joke, in a good way.

I Love it. As I'm typing this and wondering what the it is that seems to be making these things happen.. A song is playing that says

"I Love all of you. Hurt by the cold
So hard and lonely too
When you don't know yourself"

I think it's fitting.

Of course there is a John Lennon quote: "If you stare at a flower long enough all answers are in it. and on whatever you get it on, it's there, Like a profound whatever."

So it could be we are seeing things, but it could be we are seeing things..

edit on 31-12-2014 by KnightLight because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 31 2014 @ 03:17 PM
link   
You lost me with the over use of capital letters I am afraid, I like to be asked not told.

On a lighter note I wish you well and hope the feedback from this thread means you can try again and make more of an impact.

posted on Dec, 31 2014 @ 03:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: Necrose
This is why drunk people should not start any new threads
Haha
Happy New Year mate...

I'm f$cking stoned and even I can't get what he's saying.... man, thats not booze.... that dude needs Haldol.

posted on Dec, 31 2014 @ 03:21 PM
link   
a reply to: Necrose
ITS worse than that Im sober have been for thirty of my 56 years,
I THINK I ignored all thease weirdness for the most part until sobriety kicked in.

posted on Dec, 31 2014 @ 03:23 PM
link   
a reply to: nonspecific
Sorry about the caps the kboards a relic bit like me an sometimes jamms.

posted on Dec, 31 2014 @ 03:26 PM
link   
I will re read when it's not new year then, Have fun!

posted on Dec, 31 2014 @ 03:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: HUMBLEONE

I'm f$cking stoned and even I can't get what he's saying.... man, thats not booze.... that dude needs Haldol.

He doesn't speak English as his first language. He's not Russian I think.. Maybe German?
I read it fine. Right?

The Context of Russian Rush In, and Put in a thread the connections to Putin.. He's talking about the universe being a funny joke. Many have spoken on that concept before.

Carl Jung called it Synchronicity.

edit on 31-12-2014 by KnightLight because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 31 2014 @ 03:55 PM
link   

Yeah, I don't mind the caps actually...but that grammar and typo is just freaking crazy man ...

Where are you from? if I may ask...

posted on Dec, 31 2014 @ 04:03 PM
link   
a reply to: KnightLight

IM a SCOT
jUST Rubbish on the keyboard also one of the millions whom live with dyslexia .
ITS no problem for me although until I discovered the innerweb about a decade ago .
BEING 56 I thought my days of chastisement for incorrect grammer and spelling ect were long behind me.

I AM FAR BETTER EXPLAINg MY self IN WORDS THAN IN PRINT .

ANY WAY kind person thankyou for getting it.

posted on Dec, 31 2014 @ 04:08 PM
link   
As above Scotland

posted on Dec, 31 2014 @ 04:09 PM
link   

Ah, fair enough then...
Did not mean to offend you, I was just wondering about the typo. The dyslexia is pretty obvious in your case, because a friend of mine suffers from the same disorder and makes just as many mistakes as people without dyslexia do...so it's not that noticable.
Anyway, you seem to be trying so it's okay.
Nonetheless, I got lost in your OP.

Cheers mate

posted on Dec, 31 2014 @ 04:10 PM
link   

freaking crazy man

YOU jUST defined me...ARE YOU phycic?

posted on Dec, 31 2014 @ 04:18 PM
link   
That was like...
It's freaking crazy, maaaan
Man like mate, bloake...

posted on Dec, 31 2014 @ 04:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: KnightLight

originally posted by: HUMBLEONE

He doesn't speak English as his first language. He's not Russian I think.. Maybe German?
I read it fine. Right?

The Context of Russian Rush In, and Put in a thread the connections to Putin.. He's talking about the universe being a funny joke. Many have spoken on that concept before.

Carl Jung called it Synchronicity.

Thanks Sherlock. I just wanted to make a funny, clever(?) comment.

posted on Dec, 31 2014 @ 04:41 PM
link   
I have many Scots freinds and often serve as interpreter so fair do's and sorry if I was off earlier.

The lingo definatley hears better than it writes, without the drawl and inflection it looses it's charm.

I now appriciate the intent in your post and suggest you raise a glass as there is not that long left to see in the good old new year and sing that crapppy song.

Braveheart, golf, whiskey, and a happy new year.

posted on Dec, 31 2014 @ 04:46 PM
link   
a reply to: [post=18821998]nonspecific[/post.

HAVE A good One cheers

new topics

top topics

join