It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

the black project of American.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 13 2004 @ 04:55 PM
link   
Chapter 1 the secret planes of the US Air Force
Since years the governments American to create planes signal-secrecies as the plane will aurora or one did not know its existence until its discovery in 1985 when a critic made a boathook while letting appear in a request for budget for the planes Sr-71 Blackbird and U-2 with the pentagon. In 1990 and 1991 different newspapers publishes articles on odd phenomena its said that it had supersonic bangs of unknown origin or it had unusual condensations which one called fritters on a cord. Here an image of its fritters:

Aurora is to propel share the system of the NASP le driving NASP is fed share a cryogenic fuel liquidates its methane CH4 which allows asorber the heat of the plane and engine. When it is to heat it changes in the form of gas then from goes away in a turbine. The continuation from here some day.

posted on Dec, 13 2004 @ 05:31 PM
link   
Can you explain that better? I didn't follow.

posted on Dec, 13 2004 @ 06:05 PM
link   
dude, i apologize if english isn't your second language, but if it is then you need to get your ass back to elementary school. what your wrote was impossible to follow.

posted on Dec, 13 2004 @ 06:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by astroblade
dude, i apologize if english isn't your second language, but if it is then you need to get your ass back to elementary school. what your wrote was impossible to follow.

Yours wasn't much better. I think what you meant to say was "I apologize if english is your second language, but if it isn't then you need to get your ass back to elementary school."

posted on Dec, 13 2004 @ 07:26 PM
link   
I never heard these contrails called "called fritters on a cord" I always hear them called "doughnuts on a string" The are very interesting some people think they are due to a advanced pulse detonation engine.

P.S What is a fritter?

Pulse Detonation

posted on Dec, 13 2004 @ 09:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by cargo

Originally posted by astroblade

Yours wasn't much better. I think what you meant to say was "I apologize if english is your second language, but if it isn't then you need to get your ass back to elementary school."

WTF!

I don't think any of us really here to correct each others grammer, but astros's reponse was clear enough for me. I think I know what you mean cargo. Kinda like sweeping around your own back porch before you talk about someone elses, but some of ufoman's other post are just as hard to read. This is off the ASTNN board

Grammatical Quality---The vast majority of our audience is english-speaking nations. Therefore, we must insist on generally accepted style, syntax, grammar, and spelling of either American English or U.K. English.

posted on Dec, 13 2004 @ 10:04 PM
link   
The aurora mentioned in the budget is widely recognized to be the code name for the B-2 bomber.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

That is a very good photo of the pulse detonation-type contrail. A lot of them I have seen look more like wind or turbulence effects.

Whatever the code name, there does seem to be something unkown flying up there.

[edit on 12/13/2004 by eaglewingz]

posted on Dec, 13 2004 @ 11:03 PM
link   
Sounds like a poor translation for 'doughnot on a string'

posted on Dec, 13 2004 @ 11:10 PM
link   
Someone's been using babelfish it seems.

And isn't this 'news', like, 5 years old?

posted on Dec, 14 2004 @ 08:58 AM
link   

P.S What is a fritter?

Why boy, that there's southern cookin'....
A fritter is basically just about anything that's deep fried, hehe...but usually a veggie, such as corn fritters. Kind of like a chicken nugget, but with veggie inside instead of chicken...

In case anyone didn't know what babelfish is, it's in internet translator...

PS-needs to be moved to Aircraft Projects...

[edit on 14-12-2004 by Gazrok]

posted on Dec, 14 2004 @ 10:02 AM
link   
Ummm... well said, ufoman4... well said...

Yes. I think we can all benefit from this...er...informative post. We should all beware of boathooks, fritters, and planes signal-secrecies.

I for one will be starting a petition against them and I encourage others to do the same.

posted on Dec, 14 2004 @ 10:11 AM
link   
LOL TheLibra!!!

I too, will be signing that pettition of yours. JUST SAY NO TO FRITTERS!!!

And remember: Make sure all your signal-secrecies are on boathooks. I think that was the message....

posted on Dec, 14 2004 @ 10:37 AM
link   
I known it by "Doughnut on a rope"! well close enough anyway...

yeah good observation, this sounds like babelfish...

� ���� ���������� �������� � ���� �������� ���������� ���������...

posted on Dec, 14 2004 @ 11:07 AM
link   
I guess it was the "back to elementary school" comment that motivated me. It's clear that english isnt their first lanuage, or language at all. But FFS at least they are trying.

posted on Dec, 14 2004 @ 04:24 PM
link   
lol - this thread seems to be more about grammer then about the topic. lol

and ufoman - unless you have somthing new to add to the table i'd suggest using the search for Aurora, and you can find out what ever it is your looking for.
because what you typed has been typed a hundred times before, so theres really no need to start a new thread unless some new info on it is out.

posted on Feb, 5 2005 @ 12:56 AM
link   
This individual seems to know just enough to be dangerous. What the whole thing is that the fuel of the plane must be heated slightly and circulated through the wings. If you were unaware the wing is where planes store the fuel. But to keep the wing from icing over the fuel must be circulated through the wing at a higher temperature to make the plane always . . lighter than air. The speeds at which the se pleanes travel tend to alternately freeze or burn things. Wings tend to freeze. The person that left the message is either a pilot or a pilot wannabe.

posted on Feb, 5 2005 @ 06:38 AM
link   
LoL what in that post gives any inclination whatsoever that the guy is anything but an English-challenged speaker, let alone a "pilot, or pilot wannabe?"

"individual seems to know just enough to be dangerous"

yeah, maybe in a 1st grade grammar lesson.

top topics

join