It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

In what order should the Star wars films be watched?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 31 2014 @ 02:52 PM
link   
Nope you have lost me there, I have had a season pass to the crazy train for getting on 25 years but you will have to expand on that for me to understand!

a reply to: dezertdog

posted on Dec, 31 2014 @ 03:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: Hoosierdaddy71
Watch 4, 5 & 6 and forget the other three exist.

That was my exact answer to the OP's question with only one small tweak...

Only watch the Animated Clone Wars to represent original 3.

posted on Dec, 31 2014 @ 08:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: nonspecific
Nope you have lost me there, I have had a season pass to the crazy train for getting on 25 years but you will have to expand on that for me to understand!

a reply to: dezertdog

In what order........the new world order.

A lame attempt of humor on my part.

All Aboard!

posted on Dec, 31 2014 @ 10:13 PM
link   
a reply to: nonspecific

I'd say by release date, because that's far better. The older ones are WAY better than the new, though the second two newer prequels were better than the first by far. For those who have never seen them, they should have the same surprises we enjoyed the first time around. I watched as you did; as they were released. No "New Hope" crap, either! It's Star Wars! I prefer the unedited older ones, too, if someone can locate them on tape. WAY better. The new ones, I will watch as they come, I suspect. As long as Ford is Solo, all will be right in the SW universe.

posted on Jan, 1 2015 @ 02:41 PM
link   
a reply to: nonspecific

If you want to do right by your kids. As soon as they are old enough to enjoy Star Wars. Watch episodes 4, 5, 6 together on consecutive night with popcorn and sound turned way up. Then do the same with Back to the future. Terminator, Neverending story, First Blood, Mr Bean, Police academy, Airplane, Mask, Hook, Jumadji... Many more, but most importantly, the movie that must allways be mentioned, last but not least, in both book and movie version... Princess Bride.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join