It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Saul Paulus, Caesar's own zealous Pharicee

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 31 2014 @ 11:07 AM
link   
a reply to: TheoFieldsGardener

O' God! O' Dear! I think we should leave biology out of religion, it can be tough enough with all the politics involved. The bloodtype O can be given to everyone, no matter what blood type they have. Please don't tell me you are JW and would rather let your children die than receive blood fill!
edit on 31-12-2014 by Utnapisjtim because: blood refill

posted on Dec, 31 2014 @ 11:34 AM
link   
a reply to: Utnapisjtim

The 7 churches of Revelation are 7 of the 8 bloodtypes though he does mention twice the 8th he does not address them directly. Called the seven Thunders. John was told to eat a book but don't write it down. It was sweet in his mouth and bitter in his belly. He was told to tell it to all nations at the END.

Why would I want to mix with your blood? Mine is perfectly fine.

I do not run with any pack. I do not follow any earthy man nor do I follow any of his churches, the daughter's of the Great Whore built where Constantinople stands. You got the wrong guy. you are looking for the wrong thing.
edit on 31-12-2014 by TheoFieldsGardener because: question

posted on Dec, 31 2014 @ 11:42 AM
link   

I see, but the thing with the blood types? For all I know it may be as relevant to the seven angels as their planetary and sefriot relevance, but I don't like the idea of sorting people based on their blood types. It reminds me of preparing for war. Perhaps we could gain on it making sure there were always enough blood reserves for any occasion, but we could also stop assaulting each other with stuff like sharp objects and supersonic lead or depleted uranium projectiles and develop safer commutes and understanding things like what goes up must come down....
edit on 31-12-2014 by Utnapisjtim because: ...

posted on Dec, 31 2014 @ 12:09 PM
link   

Well it talks a lot about the global elite like the Royal Family, The Rothchilds and many other Elites, their possible origin in ancient Egypt, the fact that Jesus like actually an ancestor of the Global Elite, Jesus being Caesarion, son of Julius Caesar and Cleopatra and how Jesus was the real heir to the Roman Empire , and the Elites' plan for a New World Order.

posted on Dec, 31 2014 @ 12:27 PM
link   
a reply to: starwarsisreal

Guess I'll might just give it a try later on.

On a side note: Jesus couldn't have been Caesarion, he was born too late, but Caesarion would be the age of Joseph, Jesus' father who died not long after he had arranged with Egyptian authorites with the Egyptian exile until Herod the Great was long dead and they could move safely back to Judea with his wife Maria who was of the house of David, you know, royals marry royals, aristocrats marry within the aristocracy. Jesus was a heir in straight lines back to the Ptolemy and Caesar empires as well as the throne of Zion or the House of David. You might say that Jesus was something of a dilemma for quite a few authorities, emperors and elites.... The Messiah and being King of Kings (that is Emperor) part with Jesus, or rather, Hosea bar David, is due to his inherited "divine right", his birthright and royal burden, may God forgive these necromantic Christians, but they nearly bloody killed him, just like the scribes had planned in their delusions.
edit on 31-12-2014 by Utnapisjtim because: side-note + aristocracy

posted on Dec, 31 2014 @ 12:42 PM
link   

Yes,each blood type is headed by an Angels the symbol for this was the Menorah with one as a pillar in the middle. Do you know who the first thunder was? Adam, and the second? ha Wah (Eve). Sammael's son Cain was the 3rd and the middle was Abel (AbiYAH), the pillar.

You live in a place whose moto is "God created all men equal". That is the sign on their gate post. Well unless your red or black of course. So why don't they follow their own Slogan. Gog has certainly not lived up to that but if that doesn't settle well with you. Take it up with your leader. Who is responsible for this destruction? Fallen Angels right, though in your Bible for Pagans there is very little mentioned because it's bad for commerce to out those who thug out your wars. The O-'s Perga-tory --- Mum is the word- Shhhhh loves XES and a few love YAHshuWAH.

If you eat animals and treat them bad, it might just come back to bite ya. Divine Justice. If you think Hitler was bad seed wait till you get a load of Big foot. Imagine what it feels like to be hunted and eaten. Hunters should consider this.

posted on Dec, 31 2014 @ 12:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheoFieldsGardener

Yes,each blood type is headed by an Angels the symbol for this was the Menorah with one as a pillar in the middle. Do you know who the first thunder was? Adam, and the second? ha Wah (Eve). Sammael's son Cain was the 3rd and the middle was Abel (AbiYAH), the pillar.

Hooo. Calm down. Cain is not the son of Samael. The serpent in the tree was Lilith, Adam's first lady, whom Cain later married. Eve was already pregnant with Cain as they approached Lilith with all her knowledge needing to know what the hell they should do now, they could hardly call JHVH for help. The pregnancy is also why God later demands they'd get a house of their own, he would certainly not have any tree-humping in his gardens any longer. So Cain is born and Eve proclaims how he is the Son of JHVH in that he is the firstborn, and he married the daughter of the Morningstar, Lady Lilith a personification of the Moon and terrestrial priestess of Gabriel's armies. Bless her, kisses are free thanks to her.

That's Cain's connection to the serpent, and Hosee's too if you dig. They were the best. I'd say they still are.
edit on 31-12-2014 by Utnapisjtim because: Hosee

ETA: And psst: It's A-BEL, as in Ah-BAAL... Enosh (means Man) is his son, firstborn of Seth and Abel's widow. I guess the Devil takes care of his own

edit on 31-12-2014 by Utnapisjtim because: eta

posted on Dec, 31 2014 @ 01:39 PM
link   

Hey thanks for clarifying that for me. I never knew a snake was a beast of the field though I guess they could be a beast of a Pit. I certainly didn't consider a snake to have a common ancester with the RHea (Zues' mother) Sus (Zeus) monkey.

But I do know that Cain's line is certainly not reconciled to Adam even though he did receive his mother's RH factor (Pergamum).

Adam named the animals (1st Love) and is put to sleep because there is no help meet for him. Calls Eve Mother because as it turns out YHWH (JV not in the Hebrew language) is both Father and Mother. Hence created in YHWH's image, male- female THEY created. Eve touched by SatanEL but not Adam though she did cause their fall. Blood barier set up after the sexual adultery. Adam is told his seed would eat bread until they return to dust. That means all his days.

The Grigori were OUT OF ORDER on the Second day of Creation and continue to be so to this very day. They couldn't keep the Sabbath if they wanted to so they ruin it for everybody else (Except Essenes). This is their original sin not SEX though spell it backwards and what do you get XES. They were already cast out on to the earth going to and fro but not as a Human man or womb man. Their mark is that of a beast, RH+. Sheep on the right Goats on the left. Again the Menorah. This is the TRUTH like it or not changing is not going to help anyone most of all yourself.

posted on Dec, 31 2014 @ 01:42 PM
link   

The angels of God are all fiery serpents man. The highest order of angels next to God's throne are the four holy beasts, Apis, Phoenix, Sphix and Malak Adam.
edit on 31-12-2014 by Utnapisjtim because: ...

posted on Dec, 31 2014 @ 02:09 PM
link   

That's lovely but we are talking about the Grigori Angels from from the fifth Heaven on planet Zeus and there Prince SammaEL. They have also those that are held in darkness on the second Heaven, Venus. By the way the morning Star is the Sun. Are you sure of what makes a Solar eclipse and certain phases of the moon.

I wouldn't trust them that make claims of landing on the moon in the Beverly Hillbillies Mobile. You're in an upside down fish bowl. There is no escape but down. Nobody gets in or out without a high level clearance and XES's clearance is very low level being made to eat dust.

posted on Dec, 31 2014 @ 02:16 PM
link   

Haha, good luck, and a happy new year btw!

posted on Dec, 31 2014 @ 02:20 PM
link   

No pagan holydays please

posted on Dec, 31 2014 @ 02:27 PM
link   

Not even a nod to saint Gregory and his lovely calendar? Don't forget to love your enemies, but don't get lost in fables. Samael is the angel King James calls Lucifer and Isajah calls Hillel ben Shakar, Son of the Morning, but like I say, his devotees are normally found among the liars and the wicked, so don't put too much faith in the fables surrounding him.
edit on 31-12-2014 by Utnapisjtim because: Samael

posted on Dec, 31 2014 @ 04:02 PM
link   

To my knowledge Saul the Herodian was the same Paul of Taurus that pushed James brother of Jesus from the top of the temple, or down some stairs and left him there. Then they took James and fled to a region by Qumran. I think this was in 62 AD but I don't know what it has to do with a supposed stoning of James.

However I like your work on the New Testament. Even the gospels appear to be a complete manipulation of Paul, and Luke correct? Luke was the historian who was Paul's own private scribe, a Gentile.

posted on Dec, 31 2014 @ 04:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheoFieldsGardener

No pagan holydays please

I was around my family for Christmas, and even with the supposition that it is a mark of a pagan ritual, knowing that it made it's way into the Roman Catholic religion, and they still shutter in their souls to be bold enough to stand up to the blasphemy, they still freeze in fear of the thought of opposition to the masters of religion, those priests and organizers of the Vatican, how could one argue against such a worldly power, even if they know it is true?

Surely I was the only person who had enough Zeal to make known that the action is that of Pagan Tradition and Opposing the holy of ancient Israel. Something as simple as to stand up to the truth that we are acting against God when we are worshiping God. I am very proud of anybody with enough courage to face the truth and stand up for it. For all catholics out there - you took the name of Jesus and twisted everything in the religion to either host paganism or being the opposite of what Jesus observed. It is in the name of murder that you practice your religious rituals, and I would surely assume that this is no small thing to the eyes of God. You are truly worshiping the Romans, and not those Jews that opposed the Romans. You all agree that Jesus was a Jew, but you all agree that Christians should practice a separate doctrine, and the Romans also changed history so much that even Judaism is not what is was in ancient times, but it is Roman Judaism. So modern day Jews aren't even observing what they used to. And Islam, that is another pagan based religion that is basically the middle east jumping on the religion band wagon from ancient Israel. That means that there should be absolutely NO HATE because the Arabs are worshiping Jewish bloodlines, do they know this? They are worshiping the fathers of those they hate. I don't think anybody has heard that before, because it doesn't make sense, but that it what they are doing. If you claim a Jewish person do not worship the sun in his name, and is you claim Islam than realize that the Jewish bloodline is holy, so in both cases of these mastermind religions there is hypocrisy among men, that is the effect it has caused, instead of harmony.
edit on 5Wed, 31 Dec 2014 17:21:06 -0600America/Chicago14America/ChicagoWed, 31 Dec 2014 17:21:06 -0600 by greyer because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 31 2014 @ 04:17 PM
link   

Pope Grigori did know the correct numbers of Days in the year but it seems he couldn't place a Sabbath. SammaEL is the Dragon cast out by Michael " like lightening falling fro Heaven". Then you have the 2 horned Maudi false prophet that brings down fire from the sky (lying wonder), Maitreya. And of course the red and Harry beast of the Royal Family but there is a quality of light in what you say.

posted on Dec, 31 2014 @ 04:50 PM
link   
a reply to: greyer

Those that practice the pagan Pagan Judaism are not really Jews. The Synagogue of Satan runs all. Jews are all represented by the B or Beta Blood type. Before the flood ha Wah (Eve) and after the flood Japheth (Ashkenaz). They are not YAHqob's name sake but YAHudah's trough the daughter of Shuwah, Shela. The House of YAHqob/YAHsef are the A's. By blending them YHWH's prophets were manifested. Coming out of these Pagan Religions are exactly what Adam and Eve's children are called to do. Those still in them will be punished along the O's beginning this year after April 3rd. There is a small space for repentance after that is judgement and the 2nd death. Standing up is exactly what they must do so they are not counted amonst the Pagans.

posted on Dec, 31 2014 @ 05:09 PM
link   

Care to post that prediction and watch it fail like every other one?

You Christians gotta give it up on predicting the tribulation thing....

After 2000 years... its getting old

edit on 31-12-2014 by Akragon because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 31 2014 @ 05:35 PM
link   

All the saints greet you, especially those of Caesar’s household. [ESV] Philippians 4:22

Maybe that's the reason Nero wanted him dead? Pissed off that he converted some of his kin to Christianity?

posted on Dec, 31 2014 @ 05:36 PM
link   
a reply to: Akragon

You Christians gotta give it up on predicting the tribulation thing...

Nah, let him predict it. Then we can be sure it won't happen on that date.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join